Anne Coulter on "The View"

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Watching Coulters appearance on "The View" this morning was high comedy at best and depressing to watch "white trash" behave like some indignant five year old shamelessly trying to inject controversary in order to sell her tabloid book.

After "dissing" Barbara Walters, she rambled on about nothing of substance hoping to "bait" Walters into responding. Walters being the consumate professional refused to lower her standards to Coulters level and left Coulter flaying about hysterically

She defended her views from her latest book Guilty, which is controversial even for her! The book includes opinions like her disproval of single mothers raising children and the media's unequal treatment of the candidates in the presidential election, including what she calls the media's love affair with Barack Obama. She sent everyone home with a copy of Guilty.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
One thing that Coulter proves is that any idiot can write a book. Mind you, one thing that 'the view' proves is that any idiot can be on TV, but we've known that for years.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Are there still people who give a **** about her opinions?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I can't (or rather won't) picture that. With her so tight "painted on" mini-skirt where she can barely wobble from her chair, I just don't see it

I think she dominating due to the fact that she would be the one doing the pushing... lol

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Coulter is far, far from stupid. Completely over the edge, sometimes at least, but not stupid.

I also bet she likes to be spanked, and I.....oops, wrong forum....... :)

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Coulter is far, far from stupid. Completely over the edge, sometimes at least, but not stupid.

I also bet she likes to be spanked, and I.....oops, wrong forum....... :)

She's a real life troll I think.... I don't know how even she could believe some of the crap she says.

Send her a pic of you in your g-string, COlpy :p

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Ann Coulter is annoying, like a mosquito... all you need is the right repellant...with Coulter it's facts.

Edited to add: Garlic might also work as a repellant...

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Ann Coulter seriously reminds me of a forum troll. And if you ever watch her in a 'debate' (i saw the View clip online), her trollishness becomes even more apparent.

But, Whoopi called it today when she stated... "I know you need to say that because it's part of your act..."

Ann has found a product that sells. And she sells it well. People listen to her and buy her books, even if they don't like what she has to say. That's a neat trick.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
She also looks and acts like a heroin addict. Ever see a hooker walk down the street flinging her arms in the air and yelling at street signs? That's the way Coulter is all of the time.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ann Coulter seriously reminds me of a forum troll. And if you ever watch her in a 'debate' (i saw the View clip online), her trollishness becomes even more apparent.

But, Whoopi called it today when she stated... "I know you need to say that because it's part of your act..."

Ann has found a product that sells. And she sells it well. People listen to her and buy her books, even if they don't like what she has to say. That's a neat trick.

That's exactly it Karrie IMO.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
She also looks and acts like a heroin addict. Ever see a hooker walk down the street flinging her arms in the air and yelling at street signs? That's the way Coulter is all of the time.

That'd be a crack w h o r e or meth head. Heroin addicts tend to just stand there...snoozing...in the middle of the road...Maybe Ann should mix up her drug use to include heroin.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yeah, she is shameless, just as all the others who find something the public will
get sucked into, and 'buy' what they are selling. She is making money, that is the
bottom line, she doesn't care what it takes.
They are out there by the thousands.