Joe the plumber headed to Middle East

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
What??? Weird Al Yankovich's scheduale was full? It's truly scraping the bottom of the barrell when such "scions" as conservative media outlet Pajamas Media try to generate interest from what the Plumber says

Joe the plumber headed to Middle East
Posted: 02:01 PM ET
Then-Sen. Obama's chance meeting with Wurzelbacher on the campaign trail in October turned the Ohio plumber into a nationally-known figure.

(CNN) – Joe Wurzelbacher: Plumber. Campaign celebrity. Foreign correspondent?
‘Joe the Plumber’ is headed overseas to try his hand at covering the conflict in Gaza, Wurzelbacher’s publicist Thomas Tabback confirmed to CNN Wednesday.
Wurzelbacher plans to spend 10 days in Israel reporting on the conflict for pjtv.com, a Web site run by conservative media outlet Pajamas Media.
The famous plumber will be focusing on the Israeli perspective on the situation. "It's tragic, I mean it really is,” Wurzelbacher told CNN affiliate WNWO “I don't say that in any little way. It's very tragic, but at the same time what are the Israeli people supposed to do.”
Wurzelbacher told WNWO he’s not worried about the potential dangers of his new gig. "Being a Christian I'm pretty well protected by God I believe. That's not saying he's going to stop a mortar for me, but you gotta take the chance,” he told the CNN affiliate.
“Israeli officials are very excited to have him,” Tabback told CNN.