The 50 most powerful people in the world

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
I don't think they classified them as good or bad, just influential. Kim's psychotic but does get his name in the press (more than he should)

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
They probably could have included Research in Motion (Jim Balsillie-co founder)--- Corporate communication pretty much relied upon the blackberry.

Last edited:

GroundWater

Electoral Member
Oct 27, 2008
Gibbons
They include the Clinton's but not the Rockefeller's ,Rothschilds, Warburgs or the Krupp's, hell not even Bill Gates.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
They include the Clinton's but not the Rockefeller's ,Rothschilds, Warburgs or the Krupp's, hell not even Bill Gates.

It's from Newsweek. Not known to be the most impartial (or for that matter, even factual sometimes) publication in the world. Pretty much up to par with any Washington Post Company publication

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
There are some that surprised me. Oprah??? Oprah is more powerful than Stevie Harpoon (he's not even on there)?

Where the Bush's (I know, I know, beside the house), Cheney and the rest of the bumbling thugs?

Osama bin Laden is more powerful than the Dalai Lama?

Barack Obama's buddies more powerful than the Pope?
COVER STORY: THE GLOBAL ELITE

The study of power is not only diverting (which Homer and Shakespeare knew), but illuminating..

Osama bin Laden probably isn't even alive, lol

The only thing powerful about Bush is his stench...

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
The list is somewhat suspect. I mean they have Petreaus on there. Wasn't he relegated to counting bullets in a depot somewhere or does he have a "hidden" agenda

Canaduh

Derailing Threads
Mar 7, 2008
Southwest WA
50 most powerfull people to the western media maybe... the real people in power are the ones you dont see. Anyone who thinks Obama has any control or say over his presidency is a completely blind.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
50 most powerfull people to the western media maybe... the real people in power are the ones you dont see. Anyone who thinks Obama has any control or say over his presidency is a completely blind.

Are you referring to the invisible jews that lead up the New World Order?