Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Should Dick Cheney Be Hanged?

By: poorrichard
Tags:TORTURE
TRANSCRIPT
But first, it isn't often that a news headline has the ability to stop you in your tracks. Drop your jaw and leave you speechless. And, I mean, legitimate headlines, not "Guy Makes Big Money off YouTube" headlines like CNN.com will happily put on a t-shirt for you. Today, we got one of these, for real, jaw-dropping headlines, "U.S. Vice President Admits to War Crime." Can you say bombshell?
     Should Dick Cheney Be Hanged?           : Information Clearing House - ICH

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Sure torture is illegal isn't it? Should any member of government or military or civil service engage in torture, that has been declared illeagal by that country, then they should suffer the full penalty of law.

I wouldn't miss him for a moment.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Dick Cheney is an American Patriot. Pension him off so he's out'a the way, and
let him spend the rest of his life soaking his old bones in a Hot Tub with these girls.
He should be rewarded for his years of service, and just for having to go through
life being called "Dick" by everyone. His retirement might not be long, but it'll be
satisfying for the pay-per-view crowd who all toss a dollar in the hat that we'll call
Dick Cheney's retirement fund. Think we can just rent the tigers? Not like they'd
be needed for long...
P.S. The words Hang or Hanged and Dick in the sentance in the title. Misleading.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yah! Sudden death is too good for this bozo. Long, slow and painful: that is the ticket. Seriously though, does anyone like this guy? Does he have any endearing qualities? My goodness, I have met rabid Rottweilers with more likable qualities.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He should be treated humanely. Sentence him to facing 100 reporters who are wearing a minimum size 9 loafer.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He should certainly serve his time in a country he was against, ie in Iraq under Iraqui guards. Him and about 11 million of his closest followers and friends all doing community service for life.

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
Dick Cheney and Bernie Madoff have one thing in common. Both are smooth swindlers and both are now being caught up with. But both will maintain their innocence until hung by the neck and the trap door is sprung. When the feet stop moving the claims of that innocence will then stop. BUT not until then.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sure I don't think it's fair that Jarge takes all the flack.

On second thought maybe the same wishes for Xmas should be extended to them too- even guys in jail get to have turkey dinner (although one guy did tell me when he was in the slammer he'd have sworn that turkey had about 14 necks)

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Yah! Sudden death is too good for this bozo. Long, slow and painful: that is the ticket. Seriously though, does anyone like this guy? Does he have any endearing qualities? My goodness, I have met rabid Rottweilers with more likable qualities.

Everyone want's him to hang, so I guess the next question is by what and for how long? :lol:

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Everyone want's him to hang, so I guess the next question is by what and for how long? :lol:

as the saying goes "hangin's too good fur em"

First. They have to find him. He's usually squirrelled away in a bunker somewhere deep, deep in the bush (no pun intended) waiting for the Armegeddon that's not coming.

Secondly. There is already a move afoot to indict him after Jan 20th. To do so before hand would allow his "Bushness" to pardon him.

Hopefully, he ends up in the max security in Angola, La. with a 6'5", 365 lb cellmate named bubba

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
They have run government under the assumption that the rules of anything, including the constitution, don't apply to them.