20,000 Muslims Attack a Church in Cairo

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC

One thousand Christians were today trapped inside the Coptic Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary in West Ain Shams,Cairo, after more than twenty thousand Muslims attacked them with stones and butane gas cylinders. The Church's priest Father Antonious said that the situation is extremely dangerous.

The Muslim mob that attacked the church blocked both sides of the street and encircled the church building, broke its doors and demolished its entire first floor. The mob were chanting Jihad verses as well as slogans saying "we will demolish the church" and "We sacrifice our blood and souls, we sacrifice ourselves for you, Islam", while the entrapped Christians chanted "Lord have mercy".

The incident started on the occasion of the inauguration of the Church today, when the Muslims hastily established a Mosque in the early hours of this morning, by taking over the first floor of a newly-built building facing the Church and started praying there.

When the security forces tried to disperse the mob, they went to nearby homes and shops owned by Christians, and were armed with sticks, butane, knives and other sharp objects. Witnesses said the mob included children from as young as 8-years old to men of over 50-years old, in addition to women.

The Church building was originally a factory that was adapted into its present state, the matter which took over five years to complete and to get the necessary permissions from the authorities to have a Church established.

Human rights organizations and lawyers were refused entry into the besieged Church.

Source

20,000 radicals?

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008

One thousand Christians were today trapped inside the Coptic Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary in West Ain Shams,Cairo, after more than twenty thousand Muslims attacked them with stones and butane gas cylinders. The Church's priest Father Antonious said that the situation is extremely dangerous.

The Muslim mob that attacked the church blocked both sides of the street and encircled the church building, broke its doors and demolished its entire first floor. The mob were chanting Jihad verses as well as slogans saying "we will demolish the church" and "We sacrifice our blood and souls, we sacrifice ourselves for you, Islam", while the entrapped Christians chanted "Lord have mercy".

The incident started on the occasion of the inauguration of the Church today, when the Muslims hastily established a Mosque in the early hours of this morning, by taking over the first floor of a newly-built building facing the Church and started praying there.

When the security forces tried to disperse the mob, they went to nearby homes and shops owned by Christians, and were armed with sticks, butane, knives and other sharp objects. Witnesses said the mob included children from as young as 8-years old to men of over 50-years old, in addition to women.

The Church building was originally a factory that was adapted into its present state, the matter which took over five years to complete and to get the necessary permissions from the authorities to have a Church established.

Human rights organizations and lawyers were refused entry into the besieged Church.

Source

20,000 radicals?

Will this ever end?

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
They aren't radicals, they are bigots.

The christian/muslim thing in Egypt has more to do with the original coptics (christians) and the immigrant arabs (muslims).

Its more akin to white mob violence in the south during the 60's then muslim extremism as reaches our shores. If all the coptics converted to Islam it would buy them about 6 months of repreive.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
How long until Mecca and Medina gets nuked? I suspect that sooner or later someone with access is going to make a major statement about violent extremism and holy wars.

ahmadabdalrhman

Electoral Member
Sep 14, 2008
www.watchislam.com
do not make play with me

why just Muslims Attack a the Church in Cairo now ?

why the Muslims do not Attacked a the Church before 1400 old before ?

the big liers

and the idiot how believe like this news

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
It is their culture. It is taught to them as they grow. As we learn things as we grow.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
يكون أنت تقولني أنّ لم يحدث خاصّتي? هو كان إذاعة عالميّا. رجاء برّرت هذا مأساة إن أنت تستطيع والسبب لما هو حدث. يكون هذا كيف يمدّد الناس يتصرّفون? الدمغ على رأسك ويتمّ أنت لا في أيّ وقت نسيت هو. أنا آمل أنّ يبقى هو مع أنت حتّى اليوم أنّ أنت تموت. مع ذلك يريد هو على الأرجح لا لأنّ هو يكون [أف نو] أمر إلى أنت, هو? أو ربّما هذا البداية من كثير قتل أنّ أنت باستمرار موضع هنا. يكون صادق, هذا ازعج أنت أو يتمّ هو لا?

Are you telling me that his did not happen? It was broadcast worldwide. Please justify this tragedy if you can and the reason why it happened. Is this how civilized people act? The blood is on your head and do you not ever forget it. I hope that it stays with you until the day that you die. Yet it probably will not because it is of no matter to you, is it? Or perhaps this is the beginning of more killing that you continuously post here. Be honest, does this bother you or does it not?

ahmadabdalrhman

Electoral Member
Sep 14, 2008
www.watchislam.com
يكون أنت تقولني أنّ لم يحدث خاصّتي? هو كان إذاعة عالميّا. رجاء برّرت هذا مأساة إن أنت تستطيع والسبب لما هو حدث. يكون هذا كيف يمدّد الناس يتصرّفون? الدمغ على رأسك ويتمّ أنت لا في أيّ وقت نسيت هو. أنا آمل أنّ يبقى هو مع أنت حتّى اليوم أنّ أنت تموت. مع ذلك يريد هو على الأرجح لا لأنّ هو يكون [أف نو] أمر إلى أنت, هو? أو ربّما هذا البداية من كثير قتل أنّ أنت باستمرار موضع هنا. يكون صادق, هذا ازعج أنت أو يتمّ هو لا?

It was broadcast worldwide.

ok you give me it in broadcast AL Jazira

Last edited:

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
You are says me that characteristics do not happen? He was broadcast of worldwide. Hope be devoted tragedy raved indeed you can and the reason for what he happened. Is raved how the people stretch behaves? The invalidation on headed you and you are complete in any time he forgot. I is hopeful to he with you stays corroded today that you dies. Yet he wants on likely for that he is [['af] intends] matter to you, he? Or perhaps killing raved the beginning many blessing that you continuously place here. Is befriended, raved you disturbed or he is complete?

أنت قد هدّدت حياتي وليس أنّ مقبول هنا.
أنا أفيد أنت ل نفس.

You have threatened my life and that is not acceptable here.
I am reporting you for same.
scratch