Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

"Australian PM Kevin Rudd - “Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant” and other weird warnings"
"Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.
These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States.
Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008

"Australian PM Kevin Rudd - “Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant” and other weird warnings"
"Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.
These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States.
Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.

If this is to be believed, it is very ominous indeed.
Personally I would have thought that such comments would have been made with George W still in office.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
If this is to be believed, it is very ominous indeed.
Personally I would have thought that such comments would have been made with George W still in office.

Morning mate. :lol:

you forget that all "players" are working for the same controller....altho shrub and co and obama and co appear to be on different sides the goals are the same

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Wars are decided on months in advance.

Iran has nukes already. I think that is going to be the "surprise." Israel will get nuked and probably the USA shortly after. China and Russia can't stand by and let the USA take over the world.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Wars are decided on months in advance.

Iran has nukes already. I think that is going to be the "surprise." Israel will get nuked and probably the USA shortly after. China and Russia can't stand by and let the USA take over the world.

Iran has nukes?? how come you know this and yet experts say she hasnt.......the isreal embassy in ny is the most radioactive place there, funny eh? which country has the most nukes?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So we're going to get nuked in about three months is pretty much what everyone is saying here?

And I also gather that Obams's honeymoon with Canada is pretty much over already?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
So we're going to get nuked in about three months is pretty much what everyone is saying here?

And I also gather that Obams's honeymoon with Canada is pretty much over already?

Relax Smack, the only nuking you're getting will be the 15th of this month at the G20 meeting. A nice big crisis story really moves the con along. Have a profitable day comrade.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

what if whatever "tptb" have in store for us minions, is something that will cross borders so to speak......a biological/chemical "attack" on the great lakes or something onlong those lines... involving both countries and drawing them together as one........thus disolving the border

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Morning mate. :lol:

you forget that all "players" are working for the same controller....altho shrub and co and obama and co appear to be on different sides the goals are the same

And a good day to you.

Hypothetically speaking:

On this I may be so out of whack that it just might be true.
Israel would surely be aware of this but they have remained mum.

Is this a last parting shot from Bush/Cheney to throw a wrench in Obama's agenda.
Bush 41 & 43 stand to gain from keeping the troops where they are.
Bush has been made to look so bad in the eyes of the American people that `throwing out` some communique in reference to this and making sure it got to the countries in question would not be difficult.

I am looking at what I have written and it hardly seems possible or is it?

Just an observation. (Yet I wouldn't put it past them).

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

Hey, Smack, how be ya?

Far as I'm concerned, there was no honeymoon.

Folks was just glad to be shed of Bush/Cheny.

Now that the cupboard's bare, what can Obamy do?

We'll be right down there with you in a few months, if we can't reign in Harpo.(did I make that name up?)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If Isreal gets nuked by Iran, if that is even possible, they WILL annihilate Iran. There will be mushroom clouds all over the Islamic Republic of Iran.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I am just wondering if any thing crazy happens will Obama now be accused of setting it up?

At Mickey D's the word "trainee" under "Hi. My name is _____" lets a newbie get away with flubs for a little while. I wonder how many know Bush still drives the bus for another couple of months. In Canada ... it's on-the-job training - and veteran blame.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hey Bush was only 8 months into his first Presidency and he was able to orchrestrate 9/11. :lol: