For sale: Yacht with rocket launcher

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
WORLD IN BRIEF - Nova Scotia News - TheChronicleHerald.ca

BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraq says it has decided to sell Saddam Hussein’s luxury yacht after winning a legal dispute over its ownership.

Government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said in a statement Sunday that the government agreed to part with the executed leader’s 82-metre super-yacht. French authorities seized the boat on Jan. 31 after it docked in Nice on France’s Mediterranean coast.

The yacht remained there while courts settled the row over its ownership.

A yacht brokerage firm tried to sell the boat for about $42 million Cdn. But Iraq said the yacht still belonged the country.

The boat is fitted with swimming pools, salons, a secret passage and a rocket launching system.

This is the final thing I need to complete my plans for world domination.... my own james bond attack yacht. :twisted:

When does it go up on Ebay?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I bet you the interior is decked out all in gold & crystal, probably resembles a floating bordello.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
It's intriguing,eh? "a secret passage on a boat"..wonder if it leads to the water:lol:

Naw, it's like one of those magical Narnia Wardrobes.... where if the ship is sinking, you rush to the secret passageway and when you come out the other side, you're in an old pub in Ireland......