Obama Refuses to Answer Birth Certificate Lawsuit

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Tags: POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION

A Pennsylvania lawsuit alleging that Barack Obama is not a “natural-born citizen” of the United States took an unusual twist this week, after a federally mandated deadline requiring Obama’s lawyers to produce a “vault” copy of his birth certificate expired with no response from Obama or his lawyers.

Webmaster's Commentary:
Richard Overton sued Anheuser-Busch for false and misleading advertising under Michigan State law. The complaint specifically referenced ads involving, among other things, fantasies of beautiful women in tropical settings that came to life for two men driving a Bud Light truck. Overton sued because after drinking the beer, he did not become the focus of attention from beautiful women.
Robert Lee Brock sued himself for $5 million. What could he possibly have to gain by suing himself? Since being in prison prevented him from having an income, he expected the state to pay.
Cleanthi Peters sued Universal Studios for $15,000. She claimed to have suffered extreme fear, mental anguish, and emotional distress due to visiting Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights haunted house, which she said was too scary.
Linda Sanders and other family members of Columbine High School shooting victims sued 25 movie and video game companies for $5 billion, in a class action lawsuit.They claimed that were it not for movies including The Basketball Diaries and videos games including Doom, Duke Nukem, Quake, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Mech Warrior, Wolfenstein, Redneck Rampage, Final Fantasy, and Nightmare Creatures, the massacre would not have occurred, and that the makers and distributors of the movies and games were partly to blame for their loved ones’ deaths.
Edward Brewer sued Providence Hospital for $2 million. He claimed that the hospital was negligent because it had not prevented him from raping one of its patients.
Austin Aitken sued NBC for $2.5 million. He claimed that an episode of “Fear Factor” caused him “suffering, injury, and great pain.” He said that watching the contestants eat rats on television made him dizzy and light-headed, causing him to vomit and run into a doorway.
Nebraska state senator Ernie Chambers sued God, asking the court to forbid God from committing any more "Acts of God" including earthquakes, tsunamis, wildfires, hurricanes, tornadoes, plaques, etc.

The moral? Just because it is typed up in a court filing doesn't mean a claim is true.

Newsmax.com – Obama Refuses to Answer Birth Certificate Lawsuit

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

what a bunch of crap. if he hadn't been a natural born u.s. citizen, he wouldn't be
running for president. The DNC wouldn't go to all the time and trouble to run a
campaign, twice, first for leader, then for president, if they hadn't allready obtained
the proof of birth.
Republicans are really desperate.
I'm sure they have better things to do than run around answering futile charges by
a futile group, who can't think up anything better than smear campaigning.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Here's the proof

Read it and vote

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Hawaii became the 50th American state in 1959. He was born in 1961. He is an American.

What is the the problem?

If I don't see it, explain it to me.

scratch

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
They're really getting desperate, is all. Yesterday,McCain began distancing himself from Bush..way too late to do any good for his campaign.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Lawsuit Against Obama Dismissed from Philadelphia Federal Court

Tags:
The order and memorandum came down at approximately 6:15 p.m. on Friday. Philip Berg's lawsuit challenging Illinois Sen. Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as president of the United States had been dismissed by the Hon. R. Barclay Surrick on grounds that the Philadelphia attorney and former Deputy Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania lacked standing.
Surrick, it seemed, was not satisfied with the nature of evidence provided by Berg to support his allegations.

»

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Obama is going to defend the fact that he is an American. It's a fact.

Ummm, what does that mean? Long drawn out court case? War?

Why not just send in his birth certificate? Why would he invite factcheck.org to see it, but keep it secret from everyone else? Defend the fact that he's American? Piece of cake. Why isn't he doing it?

Just do it!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I suspect his birth certificate was presented when he registered to be on the ballot.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Ummm, what does that mean? Long drawn out court case? War?

Why not just send in his birth certificate? Why would he invite factcheck.org to see it, but keep it secret from everyone else? Defend the fact that he's American? Piece of cake. Why isn't he doing it?

Just do it!

Why does he need to? To appease the right wingers who wouldn't vote for him regardless?:roll:

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
I suspect his birth certificate was presented when he registered to be on the ballot.

You would think. But then why all the hoopla? Why wouldn't Obama just say "dude, I produced my ID when I registered, get over it!"? Why all the shenanigans with factcheck.org etc.etc. Why not just put the damn thing on display and shut people up? What better way to stop the smear?

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Why does he need to? To appease the right wingers who wouldn't vote for him regardless?:roll:

lol so I need a passport to enter the U.S. but I can run for president just by filling out a form and calling it a smear campaign if anyone asks me for ID.

Good point.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
lol so I need a passport to enter the U.S. but I can run for president just by filling out a form and calling it a smear campaign if anyone asks me for ID.

Good point.

ID's been provided for those that needed it ages ago.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
You would think. But then why all the hoopla? Why wouldn't Obama just say "dude, I produced my ID when I registered, get over it!"? Why all the shenanigans with factcheck.org etc.etc. Why not just put the damn thing on display and shut people up? What better way to stop the smear?
I would think because the people asking for this are the same people that suckered everyone during the last two elections. I wouldn't give them my asswipe let alone answer to this, so I'm glad he doesn't bother with them.