E - Petition Against Codex Alimentarius

Stretch
Please take a look at the E-petition on the Downing Street Website against the proposed introduction of Codex Alimentarius. If you don't know what Codex Alimentarius is take a look on The Whole Truth Coalition website at the article by Belinda Mckenzie'
www.wholetruthcoalition.org/2...6/green-alert/ (external - login to view)

For the link to the E- Petition
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Vitamins/

scratch
Quote: Originally Posted by StretchView Post

Please take a look at the E-petition on the Downing Street Website against the proposed introduction of Codex Alimentarius. If you don't know what Codex Alimentarius is take a look on The Whole Truth Coalition website at the article by Belinda Mckenzie'
www.wholetruthcoalition.org/2...6/green-alert/ (external - login to view)

For the link to the E- Petition
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Vitamins/

I was prescribed this and when I caught the warning I tossed the capsule....I am half dead anyway... so why help it along...

scratch

darkbeaver
They'll have to tear the joint out of my cold dead paws. Capitalists don't care about medicine they care about money.

NoDootAbootIt
Anybody know of a Candian version of the codex e petition?

taxslave
Couldn't find my tinfoil hat so had trouble making the connections.
They are right about Monsanto being an evil force though.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by scratchView Post

I was prescribed this and when I caught the warning I tossed the capsule....I am half dead anyway... so why help it along...

scratch

You were prescribed a UN organization? I don't think I'd take it, either.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

You were prescribed a UN organization? I don't think I'd take it, either.

UNorganized is right.

Dexter Sinister

Please take a look at the E-petition...

Ah, so you don't wan't people to know things like the fact that homeopathic remedies have no active ingredients, most herbal concoctions are untested and their purveyors make extravagant and unverified claims for them, there's very little quality control in their preparation, some of them are actively dangerous, stuff like that?

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Ah, so you don't wan't people to know things like the fact that homeopathic remedies have no active ingredients, most herbal concoctions are untested and their purveyors make extravagant and unverified claims for them, there's very little quality control in their preparation, some of them are actively dangerous, stuff like that?

most homeopathic remedies and herbal concoctions have been used successfully for centuries......the fact that they havent been "approved" by the fda is doesnt mean they dont work......just that the fda hasnt approved them(too much money at stake via other crap?).....remember mate.....the fda approved thalidamide, nice one guys, aspartame. dispite lab tests that prove it to be highly carcinogenic, they banned the use of Stevia and even forced the Stevia company to burn all their records..... diepite it having been used , once again , for centuries by Asian countries without any side effects....but with proven benefits..... they approve the inclusion of mercury in vaccines, saying its a safe level....HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO SAFE LEVEL FOR MERCURY!!
want me to carry on?

petros
Why are there so many Chinese and Indians if herbs aren't medicine?

Dexter Sinister

most homeopathic remedies and herbal concoctions have been used successfully for centuries

Do you know how homeopathic remedies are made? There's nothing in them. And homeopathy, by the way, is only about one century old. As for the herbal concoctions, anecdotal evidence is worth nothing.
Quote:

want me to carry on?

Frankly, no, your paranoia is tiresome and foolish. But I know you'll carry on anyway.

petros
Quote:

Do you know how homeopathic remedies are made?

Look into Viktor Schauberger and oher notable ancient practices like "pot singing" sometime for ****s and giggles. There is strong evidence we have been taking water completely for granted.

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Do you know how homeopathic remedies are made? There's nothing in them. And homeopathy, by the way, is only about one century old. As for the herbal concoctions, anecdotal evidence is worth nothing.
Frankly, no, your paranoia is tiresome and foolish. But I know you'll carry on anyway.

then stay away................

AnnaG
Nuts. Herbs have been known to have medicinal qualities for a long time. Lots of foods have medicinal qualities. For instance, citrus fruits contain quite a bit of an anti-oxidant called ascorbic acid (vitamin c), yarrow and chamomile (among others) contain something to ease mild pain, ratroot can ease a sore throat, twinberries are a diuretic, etc. ad infinitum. Even various teas have medicinal uses: black tea is a diuretic itself. Eucalyptus oil can help breathing problems.

shadowshiv
Lots of Necro posts lately.

AnnaG
Yeah. Influx of noobies, I think. Google takes them to a thread, so they end up resuscitating some old stuff sometimes. I like it.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

Yeah. Influx of noobies, I think. Google takes them to a thread, so they end up resuscitating some old stuff sometimes. I like it.

That is true. Sometimes there are spammers that like to Necro old threads. I remember seeing a bunch of newbies trying to reply to the thread 'Anabolic Steroids'(this showed up in the section where all the Avatars are that show what everyone is "doing"). It was a pretty safe bet that if a newbie was attempting to post in that particular thread they were attempting to spam. They were never successful however. I wonder why.