Convicted Terrorist and Killer to Make Home in Ontario

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Convicted Terrorist and Killer to Make Home in Ontario

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406702,00.html?sPage=fnc/us/americasfuture

BRANTFORD, Ontario — Once home to inventor Alexander Graham Bell and hockey great Wayne Gretzky, the small Canadian city of Brantford is now home to a terrorist — and the Canadian government might not do anything about it.

Forty years ago, Mahmoud Mohammad Issa Mohammad, a former teacher, joined the terrorist group the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.

On Dec. 26, 1968, Mohammad and another gunman launched an attack on an El Al airliner at Athens International Airport. The two ran up on the tarmac firing guns and, throwing grenades at the passenger jet, wounded a flight attendant as she opened an emergency exit and killed a 50-year-old passenger, Leon Shirdan.

The gunmen were captured, tried and convicted in Greek court, and they were sentenced in 1970 to serve 17 years in prison. But they were released just months later after the PFLP hijacked an Olympic Airways flight and demanded their release as part of a hostage exchange.

In 1987, when a much grayer Mohammad arrived at Canada's doorstep, his entry visa made no mention of his terrorist act. Canadian authorities later determined Mohammad was a convicted terrorist, and they ordered him out of the country.

Yet Mohammad, having repeatedly appealed government orders for his expulsion, has extended his stay for 20 years. He still resides in the same house in Brantford.
"You have many sources to know what you want to know, but don't ask me anything," Mohammad, now 65, said when confronted by FOX News.

The Canadian government has also played a large part in Mohammad's stay; Canada will not send its deportees — even convicted terrorists and murderers — just anywhere .
"The rule is you can't send someone back to [face] torture," said Lorne Waldman, Mohammad's former attorney.

Mohammad's family left for Lebanon after the state of Israel was formed, and despite a government recommendation that he be sent to Lebanon, the Canadian government believes he may be tortured or ill-treated if returned there. Canada will not send him to Israel, and no other country has stepped forward to take him.

These days, Mohammad lives in his Brantford home, tending the fruit trees in his back yard. Despite the terrorist attack he launched in 1968, he is not deemed a threat to public safety.

When asked by FOX News whether he regretted his crime, he would not answer.
"[It's] not your business. [It's] not your business," he said. "This is not your business."
Mohammad calls himself a freedom fighter, not a terrorist. Either way, he is living free in Canada, which doesn't seem to bother his neighbors.

"No, I'm not concerned," said Gayle Cunningham, who lives nearby. "Maybe I should be. Should I be? I don't know."

You see Scott Free, you can't hide forever, the press found you... :lol:

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
How about Israelis? They have terrorist roots. Wasn't the United States born of rebellion? Give it a rest. This isn't Israel.

Nobody is alive that fought in the American Revolution...........BTW, my ancestors on both sides were Loyalists.....

If you can find me someone convicted of a terrorist attack on behalf of Israel that now resides in Canada, I say boot'em out too. Israel would take him.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Nobody is alive that fought in the American Revolution...........BTW, my ancestors on both sides were Loyalists.....

If you can find me someone convicted of a terrorist attack on behalf of Israel that now resides in Canada, I say boot'em out too. Israel would take him.

And this guy commited his "crime" 40 years ago and did his time for it. Keep in mind, a terrorist act for a Palestinian may very well be defending his own home against having it stolen. C'mon Colp.... We don't need to live on Israel's national grudge here. The only thing he's a threat to is the bugs in his garden.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Free

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And this guy commited his "crime" 40 years ago and did his time for it. Keep in mind, a terrorist act for a Palestinian may very well be defending his own home against having it stolen. C'mon Colp.... We don't need to live on Israel's national grudge here. The only thing he's a threat to is the bugs in his garden.

Geeez, do people read the article or just talk out of their ass.

The guy spet 1 year in jail, before being swapped for another terrorist. :angry3:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...33,406702,00.html?sPage=fnc/us/americasfuture

Send the whole dam family out of Canada... maybe to Palestinian..eh?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Maybe we should have a look at your record. You seem to be in a hurry to get rid of this fellow taxpayer and have the rest of us shoulder the burden. I'm suspicious.

Knock yourself out, and we can review yours to... being you seem so eager to defend a known terrorist and killer living in Canada.

Why hasn't the Israeli Secret Service (Mossad) taken care of this bastard?? :angryfire:

The Canada Immigration laws needs to be changed in order to prevent terrorists and murders from seeking sanctuary within Canada borders, also if you lie you are sent back immediately or jailed for life if you can't be returned home. (it will cut down this kind of abuse)

Another laps in Canada immigration policy I can think of was : Ahmed Ressam aka "The Millennium Bomber"

Ressam was born in Algeria. He entered Canada in 1994 with a forged French passport.[2] When immigration officials at the Montreal airport questioned him, he applied for political asylum, claiming persecution in Algeria.

I would like to see a temporary immigration band on immigrants from know terror countries in the middle east.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Knock yourself out, and we can review yours to... being you seem so eager to defend a know terrorist and killer living in Canada.

Why hasn't the Israeli Secret Service (Mossad) taken care of this bastard?? :angryfire:

The Canada Immigration laws needs to be changed in order to prevent terrorists and murders from seeking sanctuary within Canada borders, also if you lie you are sent back immediately or jailed for life if you can't be returned home. (it will cut down this kind of abuse)

Another laps in Canada immigration policy I can think of was : Ahmed Ressam aka "The Millennium Bomber"

I would like to see a temporary immigration band on immigrants from know terror countries in the middle east.

So Mossad don't even care? Jailed for life! Are you trying to destroy this country BOOmer? Do you have any idea of the cost of incarceration in one of our ferderal institutions? Of course you will no ****ing doubt whine about the several hundred million dollars that will have to be shoveled into the gaping maw of some law firm.We can readily see a far more cost effective approach to our alleged immigration problem perfectly explained in graphic detail to the citizens and citizens in waiting of this fine multicultural land. The cost of your removal would be a fraction of your proposal and effectable in a fortnight or so. And we would very quickly stop having any immigration problems at all and the incessant whineing about our the fellow humans would vanish. Here is a list of the known terrorist countries on your former continent. USA Canada and Mexico. Oh I almost forgot Newfounland and Cape Breaton.:lol:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So Mossad don't even care? Jailed for life! Are you trying to destroy this country BOOmer? Do you have any idea of the cost of incarceration in one of our ferderal institutions? Of course you will no ****ing doubt whine about the several hundred million dollars that will have to be shoveled into the gaping maw of some law firm.We can readily see a far more cost effective approach to our alleged immigration problem perfectly explained in graphic detail to the citizens and citizens in waiting of this fine multicultural land. The cost of your removal would be a fraction of your proposal and effectable in a fortnight or so. And we would very quickly stop having any immigration problems at all and the incessant whineing about our the fellow humans would vanish. Here is a list of the known terrorist countries on your former continent. USA Canada and Mexico. Oh I almost forgot Newfounland and Cape Breaton.:lol:

WTF?? Do you just bounce around the topic.

This terrorist/killer is not being returned to his homeland because fear the man will be tortured himself.

This assesment I agree with, nevertheless we can not reward him by allowing him to remain free.. so tossing the guy in jail is a proper solution.

It always amazes me how people will want to waste taxpayers money of globalization and send out money to foreign countries... but imprisionment that might cost taxpayers money.. (I would rather a safer society)

http://www.prisonjustice.ca/politics/facts_stats.html

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
WTF?? Do you just bounce around the topic.

This terrorist/killer is not being returned to his homeland because fear the man will be tortured himself.

This assesment I agree with, nevertheless we can not reward him by allowing him to remain free.. so tossing the guy in jail is a proper solution.

It always amazes me how people will want to waste taxpayers money of globalization and send out money to foreign countries... but imprisionment that might cost taxpayers money.. (I would rather a safer society)

http://www.prisonjustice.ca/politics/facts_stats.html

I never recommended sending money out of the country and never would. I recommended sending you out of the country. How about Afghanistan where you could stem the flow of alleged terrorist in a more cost effective manner and thereby fullfill the civic duty you are hellbent on performing.:smile:

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
You know, I do, can't remember why we bought it but I have about a quarter of a piece of it in fridge. I have some fine Indian black salt too- ever taste that, tastes like Deep-fried salt and your body can't absorb it, wicked stuff

As an side (tho pertinent nonetheless) don't you find it funny when someone is totally backing a candidate in a foreign election but has the temerity to think they know what's right for our country??

I think it's funny :D

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I never recommended sending money out of the country and never would. I recommended sending you out of the country. How about Afghanistan where you could stem the flow of alleged terrorist in a more cost effective manner and thereby fullfill the civic duty you are hellbent on performing.:smile:

Why not just shoot him here?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

That's the problem, Israel will take him and torture his ass.

Canada's immigration laws prevent sending a person to a country where he could be tortured or killed.

I agree with this policy (to a point), but we can not reward the people by allowing him to roam free within Canada... so I think he should cool his heals in prision.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Why not just shoot him here?

I knew good old Canadian know how would find the best solution, but what is the funeral cost compared to deportation cost ratio. Can your bullet idea compete in todays dynamic market? I think if we do the Canadian thing and put off the decision untill spring when we're out of booze and pot we'll be grumpy enough to do something productive. Let's not be hasty we may be able to salvage this citizen and once again make him a functioning part of the national mozaickand make him pay any costs via a small registration fee or something semi-official like that.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Geeez, do people read the article or just talk out of their ass.

The guy spet 1 year in jail, before being swapped for another terrorist. :angry3:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...33,406702,00.html?sPage=fnc/us/americasfuture

Send the whole dam family out of Canada... maybe to Palestinian..eh?

Excuse me? Greece does not let the really dangerous ones out. They still have capital punishment ... so if he was alive to be traded, he couldn't have been that much of a threat. Talk out the ass? Isn't that something Texans perfected?

Explain this one.... Why is Fox News such a credible source when it feeds American paranoia ... but it can't be trusted if the tighties don't like what's being said?

Last edited: