Codex Alimentarius/population control?

givpeaceachance
(These links are videos so you don't have to worry about reading.)

Not sure where to post this one but has anyone else heard of this? Codex Alimentarius.
It's about killing off billions of people through food?
This is crazy scary s***!!!

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv7awAoeaturerelated

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvnhApQeaturerelated

Codex Alimentarius link :

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

We are in MAJOR trouble!!!!! Now what?

Scott Free
dbl post.

Scott Free
Quote: Originally Posted by givpeaceachanceView Post

Now what?

Isn't it obvious?

Quit smoking, go green and get a real ID card.

Odd how that sounds so much like the Nazis? Oh well,.. when in Rome...

quandary121

Not sure where to post this one but has anyone else heard of this? Codex Alimentarius.

As with all of these dangers this is only one of hundreds in operation
poisoning our food is an easy way to de popularize the world,other potential contaminants can be found every where..??? the fluoride in your water supply is one have a look

Professional Perspectives

Fluoride in Tap Water did you know its used in RAT POISON, Aspartame is also a killer ,no one who is going to do something like
this is going to put all there eggs in one basket

the truth about

aspartame - Dr Russell Blaylock check it out if you don't already know..

scratch

.....we tough it out like we have for countless years...do not sell humans short....we're survivors...

Lester
So are cockroaches and rats

karrie
Ridiculous for two main reasons.

1... an ill population is an expensive population... a healthy one is a vibrant, working population. What country that charges taxes, would intentionally poison the water supply with chemicals that don't kill, but rather, are accused of causing wide spread chronic illness, which might lead to death by the age of 75, after a lifetime of keeping people out of the work force? It makes NO sense.

2... North American countries are where these conspiracies of population control are supposedly taking place. Countries where birth rates are in decline due to education and wealth. Why make the population ill and top heavy with seniors needing health support? That makes NO sense.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

1... an ill population is an expensive population... a healthy one is a vibrant, working population. What country that charges taxes, would intentionally poison the water supply with chemicals that don't kill, but rather, are accused of causing wide spread chronic illness, which might lead to death by the age of 75, after a lifetime of keeping people out of the work force? It makes NO sense.

2... North American countries are where these conspiracies of population control are supposedly taking place. Countries where birth rates are in decline due to education and wealth. Why make the population ill and top heavy with seniors needing health support? That makes NO sense.

Don't be to sure about extended care for the ill Karrie or seniors, when the deaths start in earnest you will think differently. Killing masses of humans will shortly become the norm as the new paradigm is imposed. The planet is tired,the time of the last battle approaches, I hope my side wins this time.

givpeaceachance
Now i'm really worried after reading all your posts. Except you Quandry121.(I do know a bit about the whole aspartame thing but thank you for the links and more so, thank you for trying to help me understand better)

I mean, the whole Codex Alimentarius is scary, but what scares me more is when I see the majority who are ready to just lay down and let it happen or totally deny that it even exists just like that.

The only reason why we are losing our democracy is because the majority, obviously, don't really know what that means. A democracy is the responsibility of the people. Democracy is something we, as the people, are supposed to maintain. But instead, we expected the govn't to take care of something that never belonged to them. So we just keep giving it (govn't) the power.

So many people out there are trying so hard to get it back, not for just themselves but for us all. And instead of supporting them, which is to say instead of supporting ourselves as a democracy, we give power to the establishment by shooting down our own. The govn't doesn't have to keep us down. We're doing a good enough job of it ourselves! So you might as well consider yourself no better than them, because they're laughing and discrediting us right along with you.

And you can sit there and tear me a new a-hole and make fun of what i'm calling a democracy but the truth is this, we are not a dictatorship, yet. But i'm pretty sure that the govn't has known for a long time that it's narrow minded attitudes like that that has been allowing them to get away with so much for so long.

P.S - i'm truely disapointed with these responses because i really thought that many of you were quite intelligent. And as somebody from the younger generation, i'm realizing that it's true. It is going to be us younger people that are going to be left holding the bag and are gonna pay because of your ignorance. Thanks for the lack of hope! You guys have really killed it for me! Must be nice to have your lifetime intact. Our lives just don't matter! And then you bitch that the younger generations have no respect for you.

I'm sorry. I'm not trying to offend but this is just how your responses made me feel.

quandary121

Now i'm really worried after reading all your posts. Except you Quandry121.(I do know a bit about the whole aspartame thing but thank you for the links and more so, thank you for trying to help me understand better)
I mean, the whole Codex Alimentarius is scary, but what scares me more is when I see the majority who are ready to just lay down and let it happen or totally deny that it even exists just like that.
The only reason why we are losing our democracy is because the majority, obviously, don't really know what that means. A democracy is the responsibility of the people. Democracy is something we, as the people, are supposed to maintain. But instead, we expected the govn't to take care of something that never belonged to them. So we just keep giving it (govn't) the power.
So many people out there are trying so hard to get it back, not for just themselves but for us all. And instead of supporting them, which is to say instead of supporting ourselves as a democracy, we give power to the establishment by shooting down our own. The govn't doesn't have to keep us down. We're doing a good enough job of it ourselves! So you might as well consider yourself no better than them, because they're laughing and discrediting us right along with you.
And you can sit there and tear me a new a-hole and make fun of what i'm calling a democracy but the truth is this, we are not a dictatorship, yet. But i'm pretty sure...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Dont be down hearted,many of those here think that they know better then most ,and i think that they prefer to be ignorant of such things, because it suits there life's to do so ,many things that are now happening worry me also, and the contaminating of our food and drinking water is such a fear, the fact that many of us don't read the labels on our food and drink,scares me the most as none of what is written on them makes any seance even if we do..??? E numbers colourings ,and salts sugars and antioxidants, fill them and I'm surprised their is any room left to put actual food in the product.
I think many of the people whom have responded here, did not look at what it was you have posted, otherwise they would have seen why this has caused you such distress ,many here don't click on the links preferring others to do so, then comment on the comments that they then write i don't think it is laziness, but more to do with just general discussions ,i myself make the mistake of copy and pasting large articles that in the end nobody reads, as they just cant be bothered, and would prefer a short summery which is in bit size pieces which are easier to digest ....

quandary121
What's really behind Operation Cure-All? Is it just the FDA and FTC taking their power too far? Or is there a deeper, more sinister purpose to this campaign? Who are Codex Alimentarius?How could a country that prides itself in its freedom of speech, freedom of choice, and freedom of information be facing such severe restrictions in health freedom and dietary supplements? Haven't the people made their will known? Didn't our government pass the Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act of 1994 to insure our right to health supplements?
Indeed, our government did. But the FDA and FTC have found ways to get around that. The laws put in place to protect us are being ignored. And what's worse is that those laws are about to be superseded, if the powers that be have their way.
OPERATION CURE ALL IS JUST ONE MEANS TO AN END
You see, Operation Cure-All is just a tactic, a vehicle, in a much bigger overall plan. It is a result of "Codex Alimentarius" (meaning food code) -- a set of regulations that aim to outlaw any health information in connection with vitamins and limit free access to natural therapies on a worldwide scale.
WHAT'S BEHIND CODEX ALMENTARIUS?
Behind the Codex Alimentarius Commission is the United Nations and the World Health Organization working in conjunction with the multinational pharmaceutical cartel and international banks. Its initial efforts in the US with the FDA were defeated, so it found another ally in the FTC. Now Codex, with the FTC and the pharmaceutical cartel behind it, it threatens to become a trade issue, using the campaign of Operation Cure-All to advance its goals.
Codex began simply enough when the U.N. authorized the World Health Organization and the Food and Agriculture Organization to develop a universal food code. Their purpose was to 'harmonize' regulations for dietary supplements worldwide and set international safety standards for the purposes of increased trade. Pharmaceutical interests stepped in and began exerting their influence. Instead of focusing on food safety, Codex is using its power to promote worldwide restrictions on vitamins and food supplements, severely limiting their availability and dosages.
REAL GOALS OF CODEX
This is to bring about international 'harmonization.' While global harmony sounds benign, is that the real purpose of this plan? While the stated goal of Codex is to establish unilateral regulations for dietary supplements in every country, the actual goal is to outlaw health products and information on vitamins and dietary supplements, except those under their direct control. These regulations would supersede United States domestic laws without the American people's voice or vote in the matter.
http://www.natural-health-informatio...mentarius.html

quandary121
WHAT CODEX WILL BRING
What can we expect under Codex? To give you an idea, here are some important points:
  • Dietary supplements could not be sold for preventive (prophylactic) or therapeutic use.
  • Potencies would be limited to extremely low dosages. Only the drug companies and the big phytopharmaceutical companies would have the right to produce and sell the higher potency products (at inflated prices).
  • Prescriptions would be required for anything above the extremely low doses allowed (such as 35 mg. on niacin).
  • Common foods such as garlic and peppermint would be classified as drugs or a third category (neither food nor drugs) that only big pharmaceutical companies could regulate and sell. Any food with any therapeutic effect can be considered a drug, even benign everyday substances like water.
  • Codex regulations for dietary supplements would become binding (escape clauses would be eliminated).
  • All new dietary supplements would be banned unless they go through Codex testing and approval.
  • Genetically altered food would be sold worldwide without labeling.
http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/codex-alimentarius.html

quandary121
This will create a world without borders ruled by a virtual dictatorship of the world's most powerful central banks and multinational companies. This world is an absolute certainty if we all sit on our hands and do nothing."
This is the future the FDA and FTC are striving to bring us via Codex harmonization. Is this a future we are going to willingly accept or prevent?

givpeaceachance
This is all so weird b/c we have become such a health conscious society that it's hard to imagine all those health freaks giving up their vitamins. Or at the least, convincing them that they are harmful to their systems. I know a lot of people that swear by their vitamins. I wonder . . .

I did find this :

httpukyoutubecomwatchvQvX5lmeaturerelated

This guy is trying to explain the loopholes in the whole Codex Alimentarius and what a nation can do to prevent it. And who to contact and such.

But why are they calling it the Codex Alimentarius 2 Step. Isn't the 2 Step a dance that you dance with a partner?

Why didn't they call it the 'F*** the Codex Alimentarius' or the 'Codex Alimentarius Annihilation Organization' or the 'Codex Alimentarius Exposition Committee' or even something simple like the 'Codex Alimentarius Awareness and Prevention Project'. Instead it's like 'The Codex Alimentarius Dance - It Takes Two To Tango'.

Maybe i'm just being cynical but i know that the names of things can sometimes be very significant.

What's your take on this video?

karrie
This is all the same song and dance that occurred around Bill C-51. And in the end it turns out that it's corporations manufacturing dangerous and questionable vitamin supplements that are funding all the paranoia. Seriously, look up Bill C-51 on here, and read some of the threads that have taken place surrounding it. Not just the ones against, but also for.

It's not like you're the first one to raise an issue like this, and not buying the paranoia doesn't mean that people aren't informed, or don't care. All it means is that they've seen it before, read it before, from both sides and come to a conclusion. Ultimately, my jaded discovery is this....

.... your government WILL do what it takes to try to keep its populace healthy (even if it comes to stripping your rights as Scott is paranoid of). They want healthy and productive workers, end of story.

quandary121

This is all so weird b/c we have become such a health conscious society that it's hard to imagine all those health freaks giving up their vitamins. Or at the least, convincing them that they are harmful to their systems. I know a lot of people that swear by their vitamins. I wonder . . .

I did find this :

httpukyoutubecomwatchvQvX5lmeaturerelated

This guy is trying to explain the loopholes in the whole Codex Alimentarius and what a nation can do to prevent it. And who to contact and such.

But why are they calling it the Codex Alimentarius 2 Step. Isn't the 2 Step a dance that you dance with a partner?

Why didn't they call it the 'F*** the Codex Alimentarius' or the 'Codex Alimentarius Annihilation Organization' or the 'Codex Alimentarius Exposition Committee' or even something simple like the 'Codex Alimentarius Awareness and Prevention Project'. Instead it's like 'The Codex Alimentarius Dance - It Takes Two To Tango'.

Maybe i'm just being cynical but i know that the names of things can sometimes be very significant.

What's your take on this video?

Codex Alimentarius 2 Step Answer To GLOBAL GENOCIDE
I think what it means is this is the second step not that it is called the
Codex Alimentarius 2 Step lol

you can petition this though at this site http://www.stopc51.com/c51/press_facts.asp

this C-51 bill is worrying
Press Facts

Eliminates the Ability of our Elected Officials to Protect Us
Section 30(7) of Bill C-51
  1. Bypassing our elected official’s ability to vote out laws that are not the will of, or in the interest of the Canadian people.
  2. Allows government agents, (not elected officials) to create binding laws behind closed doors.
  3. New powers will allow enforcement of these laws by the searching and seizing of private property and bank accounts without warrants.
Fast Tracks New Drugs to Market; Reduced Safety Measures
  1. By shortening the approval process for new drugs.
  2. By placing the responsibility of safety on drug companies with a proven track record of downplaying the health risks and side effects.
Increased numbers of adverse drug reactions will lead to an increase in malpractice and personal law suits against doctors who prescribe new drugs which have not been tested properly for health and safety risks.
University of Arizona, concluded that overall, the cost of U.S. drug related morbidity and mortality exceed $177.4 billion in the year 2000 with over 200,000 deaths created annually.
Ernst F.R., Grizzle A.J., Drug Related Morbidity and Mortality: Updating the Cost-of-Illness Model, J Am Pharm Assoc. 2001;41:192-9
Makes Upwards of 70% of Natural Health Products illegal
  1. At the current rate of licensing failure, more than 70% of natural health products will be illegal.
  2. Broad definitions will allow government agents to invoke enforcement on people who do as little as share a “therapeutic product” with a friend. Garlic and many other foods are therapeutic products.
Not “one” person has ever died in Canada because of a Natural Health Product.
Bill C-51 is not about Canadian Safety
Bill C-51 is about Big Pharma

Bill C-51 will allow binding laws to be created in secret
In Canada the law making process takes place in a public forum with our elected officials voting for or against them. They are held accountable to the public for their decisions. If Bill C-51 passes, it will allow laws to be created behind closed doors, by government agents who may not have our best interests in mind.

http://www.stopc51.com/c51/press_facts.asp

Scott Free
Anyone concerned about what they eat should give this a read:

Codex General Standard for Food Additives. (PDF)

quandary121
It's starting in Canada
After 10,000 plus years of safe, effective, affordable botanical medicine, the federal governments of various countries have decided that enough is enough.

With the "encouragement" of the white collar criminals in the pharmaceutical industry, the white collar criminals in government are drafting new laws to "protect" the Canadian public from herbs and food supplements.

Herbs will be put in the same class and regulated the same way as pharmaceutical products. Estimates are this will result in 70% of currently available natural health products removed from the market.

And your backyard garden?

You may not be permitted to grow herbs for medicinal use any more. Too dangerous without government regulation to protect you, don't you know.

Impossible you say?

DuPont and others succeeded in turning a plant that provided an essential industrial raw material - hemp - into an outlaw in order to eliminate it as competition for its own products. The drug companies can do it to mint and camomile too.

Peggy Nash, NDP MP, Opposes Bill C-51 Part 1

httpukyoutubecomwatchvm9Y4NegAYY

Outrage about Health Canada's bill C-51

httpukyoutubecomwatchvdAHvcNddXc

STOP BILL C-51 !

httpukyoutubecomwatchvs9jYvph2aeM

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/408.html

karrie
Read here for the reality behind Bill C-51.

http://philosophyliterature.wordpres...-of-astroturf/

givpeaceachance
Right on Peggy Nash!!!!!!!!!!! Go git 'em Ma!

But how annoying that the levels of chatter in the house got a bit louder throughout her discourse. Effin a-holes! (sorry about the language) She's not talking about money so they're all like "Yawwwwwn!" They disgust me!

But I'm happy that someone in parliament has the balls to talk about it. Keep talkin' Peggy! The real Canada will back you up!

givpeaceachance

Read here for the reality behind Bill C-51.

http://philosophyliterature.wordpres...-of-astroturf/

Okay Karrie. I read the whole article. This is what i see.

You can tell that he doesn't take vitamins. He sounds very biased in his article. He's putting down and disrespecting an entire legitamit profession.

You can tell he's uneducated about alternative medicine. He's probably one of the lucky ones who hasn't been touched by illness or probably was lucky to have healthy and bright children. If he had any experience with illness or what really happens in our hospitals or knew anything about what it's like to have something wrong with you and be misdiagnosed by 'professionals' who take you down the long and winding road of drugs, unnecessary procedures and superiority complexes, maybe he would have been more objective. But that aside.

The fact is, when he says that there are Canadian companies that are basically selling "candies in medicine bottles", I still want the right to decide for MYSELF whether or not i will buy them instead of putting that in the hands of the pharmaceutical sector of our society.

Daniel says "Health Canada noted in a recent press release, “in dealing with cases of counterfeit [drugs], Health Canada has been limited to imposing a maximum fine of $5,000.”

We can work to create heftier fines for the companies that sell the counterfeit drugs instead of reverting to letting Big Brothers Sidekick take care of it for us. YA. RIIIIIIGHT! Like Big Brother gives a s**t whether we live or die. Especially seeing as how all the talk these days is about how overpopulated the world is going to be by 2040.

Danny boy says "C-51 merely increases Health Canada’s ability to deter criminals from ignoring the existing laws. " Even if this were true, they got laws in place that are supposed to deter corporate criminals from ignoring the existing laws, too. Don't they work awesome? Man those laws sure showed them corporate goons who's boss!

He says : " Federal authorities can’t even control the flow of marijuana, let alone police the herbs in your garden. " Ummmm Dan? The Feds smoke pot too! Among other things.

He says that the rallies and protests were premature. I say it's the rallies and protests that slowed down what would've been a premature move on the part of the gov't to simply pass this bill without public approval.

He says that everybody's fears are unfounded and that we're just getting carried away with the tide of fear and rebellion against what's better for us. But notice how not one of the people who are trying to get this bill passed in gov't are doing anything to 'correct' these "outlandish ideas".

And who cares about the web site and who the site admin is. Talk about going right off topic. Any REAL intelligent person knows that a web site is not how to get heard. It's the protests and rallies and letters and soapboxes and community meetings and people actually doing something that are going to make a difference. Him picking on all of that, bringing into question only ONE, albeit loathsome, example of a bad company out there who is clearly scamming people with their product, and making it the bulk of his blog, makes him look foolish. Tell me, if you had schizophrenia or Tourette's, would you simply take vitamins and herbs to treat or cope with it? And if so, well, that would be your own poor decision now wouldn't it. But, it's your body and your health, your choice! As long as you're not killing someone else.

The idea behind holistic medicine is to educate yourself about your disease and how to either remedy it or cope with it, same as regular medicine, only with holistic medicine and practices, you have the choice to follow what you believe is right for you instead of some doctor stonewalling you because you're not sure you necessarily agree with the diagnosis. I'm finding that a lot of doctors don't like it when you don't believe they are God.

He says : " Many people are prepared to trust the manufacturers of natural health products, even as they glare in suspicion at anything “Big Pharma” touches (this is assumed to include federal regulators). "

Well many people blindly trusted Big Phama for the longest time and we've seen and continue to see some truely reprehensible results and Big Pharma doesn't care! BTW - i've never heard of people being forced to undergo stomach turning experiments and treatments or dying from wholistic medicine or practices. Big Pharma? GUILTY!

I think the real issue is that Big Pharma is jealous that its wholistic cousin is mama's favorite, and it's getting all the attention and because people just like wholistic better than Pharma.

I found his article a little ironic. Daniel Loxton is getting mad at the dude that put up that Stop Bill C-51 site, pickin on it and stuff and then turns around and expects us to take HIM seriously instead and even has a Take Action section where he promotes his own 'brand' of what he calls 'accurate information' and tells you to pass it along to all your friends. He does present the 'other' side which in a weird and crazy way balances the argument while at the same time effectively nullifies both sides.

AND don't forget, he is considered a skeptic which could also mean that he is also being PAID to be one. Motives, Motives, Motives. I believe these people are also called Spin Doctors.

However, I will still try my best to plow through the ACTUAL Bill C-51 for answers and try to understand what it's really trying to tell us.

We are not all as gullable as you think Daniel Loxton. I never did sign the on-line petition. Actually, ever since this whole issue has come to my attention, i've been directing my energies towards getting informed rather than picking a side. Unlike yourself.

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd, i'm spent! Good night!

Stretch

Codex Alimentarius

By: SamLowrey
Tags: CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
Very good speech about an insidious agenda creeping along few have heard about. When you mention it by name, you really sound "in the know", too.
Mike has been talking about health and nutrition and so I thought I would offer this.

TenPenny
Hello, I'm scared of anything related to science.

Please save me, the world is being taken over by those smart kids that I used to beat up in Grade 7.

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Hello, I'm scared of anything related to science.

Please save me, the world is being taken over by those smart kids that I used to beat up in Grade 7.

LOL, paybacks are a b!tch.......or is it karma

CanadianLove

Health care is one of the biggest employer's right now. It is also one of the countries biggest expenses. Health is the one thing in this world a dying person will spend their last cent on to try and stay alive. In the end, as things are, all the money is going to the drug companies and medical proffessionals.

CanadianLove
Here is another longer video explaining more from a Brit's point of view.

Glad I had heard of this as I have heard nothing of it before. The last Video was from 2006 and sounded quite positive about getting the word out. Three years after I still haven't heard of it

Anyway, here is the video from Oct. 2007. about 1 1/2 hours

Codex Alimentarius

Rebuilding Americas Defenses - PNAC
Last edited by CanadianLove; Mar 13th, 2009 at 12:23 AM..

CanadianLove
Here is an interesting piece on the Georgia Guide Stones mentioned in the above video. Located on a hilltop in Georgia, some call it the American Stonehenge. 1 of the ten commandments carved on it in eight languages is a call to maintain the population of the Earth under 500M - this would call for the killing of 90% of the Earth's present population.

The Georgia Guidestones

Stretch
Codex Threatens Health of Billions
'Your right to eat healthy food and use supplements of your choice is rapidly vanishing, but every effort has been made to keep you in the dark about the coming nutricide. Codex Alimentarius is scheduled for full global implementation on December 31, 2009, and not a word has been spoken in main stream media about this threat to humanity.
Yet, according to the projections based on figures from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), a minimum of 3 billion people will die from the Codex mandated vitamin and mineral guideline alone.'
Codex Threatens Health of Billions

ironsides
Quote: Originally Posted by CanadianLoveView Post

Here is an interesting piece on the Georgia Guide Stones mentioned in the above video. Located on a hilltop in Georgia, some call it the American Stonehenge. 1 of the ten commandments carved on it in eight languages is a call to maintain the population of the Earth under 500M - this would call for the killing of 90% of the Earth's present population.

The Georgia Guidestones

Thought I had seen everything there is to see in Georgia. This is something they keep well hidden, wonder why.

darkbeaver
tick tick tick tick tick tick tick