NY Eliot Spitzer deeply involved in Prostitution!

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Sex pays!!! $5,500 a shot!!!:lol: Stupid married men could have it for free, but no, not good enough! They seek the dare, the excitement, the unusual..... or what are they seeking? Anybody know? You men, please, enlighten me... I have no understanding WHY they do it!!!

N.Y. governor apologizes amid prostitute allegations

New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer apologized to his family and the public Monday amid calls for his resignation after allegations emerged that he paid thousands of dollars for a high-end prostitute.

A high-end ring known as the Emperor's Club made news last week when four people allegedly connected to the organization were arrested for their involvement. The Emperor's Club website displayed the prices and body shots of various prostitutes, rating them from one diamond to seven diamonds. Those with the highest rating cost up to $5,500 an hour, according to prosecutors in the case.
The defendants in the Emperor's Club case allegedly arranged meetings between wealthy men and more than 50 sex workers in New York, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Miami, London and Paris.
According to the court documents, Client-9(Spitzer) arranged to meet with a prostitute for four hours at Washington's Mayfair Hotel on Feb. 13. He paid $4,300 to the service, with some to be used as credit for a future encounter, and described the selection of a prostitute named "Kristen" as "great" and "wonderful." Kristen was described by authorities as a "petite, pretty brunette, 5-feet-5 inches, and 105 pounds."
When discussing how he would be paying, Client-9 told defendant Temeka Rachelle Lewis: "Yup, same as in the past, no question about it."

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/Top...scandal_080310
----------------------------------------------------------------------
He should change his name to Spritzer, would be more appropriate!!

It is very obvious all over the globe and throughout time that men can not stay faithful to the one partner they chose for life! They have to spread their seeds around!
Is this perhaps normal for a human male? Can he not help roaming around?

Perhaps monogamy is an unnatural state and therefore fails in at least 50% known cases. Add to that all the cases where HE has been forgiven, where couples keep living together in separate beds, for the sake of the children pretend and keep their marriage valid on paper only.
Do women expect too much from their men??? Most women are deeply hurt by their mate's unfaithfulness.

What do you think?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
``Do women expect too much from their men??? Most women are deeply hurt by their mate's unfaithfulness.

What do you think? ``

Monogamy is unnatural. Even the Bible allows a man to have seven wives at one time - Isaiah 4:1.

Polygyny, now!!

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
``Do women expect too much from their men??? Most women are deeply hurt by their mate's unfaithfulness.

What do you think? ``

Monogamy is unnatural. Even the Bible allows a man to have seven wives at one time - Isaiah 4:1.

Polygyny, now!!
I don't know what I think!! I think many things!;-)
Monogamy is unnatural... just what I have suspected! But then why do we women not want to share our man? Are we unnatural as well?

I think, women are more capable of love than a man! A man is happy and satisfied to have just sex... he doesn't need the love that comes from a woman's heart!! In contrast, a woman wants and needs love before sex!!

How odd this all is!!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:tard:.........$5,500.00

Moral stuff aside, which should only bother one if it does, and that would be a personal problem.:::five grand is just too much money for the services offered,

For this amount of money I could
..buy a good used car
..take a trip to somewhere with no snow
..pay my house taxes for several years
..stay home and buy a real good snowblower
..more power tools
..and so it goes

Allocation of scarce resources.?

Another politico with more money than brains. "too horney fo he own good" And now might be looking at a divorce.
And that will cost him much more than $5500.
Way to go, Einstein;

"I think, women are more capable of love than a man! A man is happy and satisfied to have just sex... he doesn't need the love that comes from a woman's heart!! " Quote Dancing Loon:
..............ah, depends on the guy. I think the love and sex thing is a package. One compliments the other, no?

:read2:(nugg the sexologist)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Monogamy is unnatural... just what I have suspected! But then why do we women not want to share our man? Are we unnatural as well?

I think, women are more capable of love than a man! A man is happy and satisfied to have just sex... he doesn't need the love that comes from a woman's heart!! In contrast, a woman wants and needs love before sex!!

How odd this all is!!

A man needs sex and a woman needs love. This is a common response of woman to justify their unfaithfullness when they stray. As time goes on and more and more women move into the workplace, married women are having almost as many affairs. No longer are they reliant on the "milkman" per se. So they justify their affairs saying they were not receiving love and attention from their husbands. Whereas the husband gets it with both barrells when he strays because it is supposedly just for sex. Statistics show that married females and males are about equal when it comes to affairs. Let me try and see if I can find some stats.

As far as Spitzer...GOOD! He spent his life destroying political opponents and relishing in their demise. That includes what they are calling in New York "Trooper Gate" whereas he used the NY State Police to track and find dirt on his Republican opponent for Governor. Another uppity liberal being exposed as a hypocrit.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Quick Marital Infidelity Stats...

Men's Health did a survey in 2003...

Men who admit to infidelity... 1-20 (5%)

Women who admit to infidelity... 1-22 (4.5%)

It is not just a male thing.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
I don't know what all the fuss is about....

Politicians have been screwing everyone for far greater amounts than this tempest in a teapot story admits of.....

It's a sad reflection of our societies when a woman finds herself in the postion of having to lie down with a politician of any stripe.....for any amount of money......

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

How odd this all is!!

Not odd at all. It's basic biology. Women release endorphins when we're with the people we care about. It makes us feel good, feel happy, and so we help perpetuate the coupling and grouping of society. Men feel that same pleasure and endorphin release only upon orgasm, so that they perpetuate the breeding of the species. So women are content with companionship and snuggles.... men hunger for orgasmic release. Women can't get why men only want one thing, and men can't understand how women can't want it more. But we're wired to want different things.

As a side note, I know just as many women who cheat as men. We're not the angels that society likes to pretend we are.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
And besides.... because of our biology women have the "trump" of reproducing the species to wield as scimitar over the heads of the opposite gender...and have since the ooze cooled....

Women don't seem to understand that this difference in and of itself is the dynamic behind so much of what goes on. Women objectify sexuality (and men pay for it and invest in perpetuating that relationship) while men rally to aggression and substantiating their "male-ness".....

Toooooooo weird.....:)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
As a side note, I know just as many women who cheat as men. We're not the angels that society likes to pretend we are.

Well I am glad to hear a woman own up to that. It has always troubled me to hear of a man being bashed because he fooled around but some women feel that their affairs are justified. Nobody is innocent and no reason is better than the other. They are just different reasons.

It is disingenuous to believe that all men cheat (those that do) just for sex. Just as there are cold and uncaring husbands there are cold and uncaring wives.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well I am glad to hear a woman own up to that. It has always troubled me to hear of a man being bashed because he fooled around but some women feel that their affairs are justified. Nobody is innocent and no reason is better than the other. They are just different reasons.

It is disingenuous to believe that all men cheat (those that do) just for sex. Just as there are cold and uncaring husbands there are cold and uncaring wives.

Well, men's affairs are put out in the open if they're found out. Women's affairs are kept more hush hush by society in general. Thus we get an imbalanced view.

As for your comment about 'just sex'... you're totally right. There's no such thing as 'just sex'. Everyone cheats for the same reason... self worth.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I can't blame the guy, if I had the sort of money I would be investing in hookers on a regular basis as well. At least the democrats cheat with women though, most of the republicans busted for this sort of thing end up performing acts with men in washroom stalls.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sex pays!!! $5,500 a shot!!!:lol: Stupid married men could have it for free, but no, not good enough! They seek the dare, the excitement, the unusual..... or what are they seeking? Anybody know? You men, please, enlighten me... I have no understanding WHY they do it!!!

Can married men have it for free? They pay but just in different ways. To think that women never use sex used as a weapon is naive.

It is very obvious all over the globe and throughout time that men can not stay faithful to the one partner they chose for life! They have to spread their seeds around!
Is this perhaps normal for a human male? Can he not help roaming around?

It is also obvious as I have pointed out that just as many wives cheat on their husbands. Do you really think it is a male phenomena?

Perhaps monogamy is an unnatural state and therefore fails in at least 50% known cases. Add to that all the cases where HE has been forgiven, where couples keep living together in separate beds, for the sake of the children pretend and keep their marriage valid on paper only.
Do women expect too much from their men??? Most women are deeply hurt by their mate's unfaithfulness.

What do you think?

So by this am I to assume that men are not hurt by an unfaithful wife?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I can't blame the guy, if I had the sort of money I would be investing in hookers on a regular basis as well. At least the democrats cheat with women though, most of the republicans busted for this sort of thing end up performing acts with men in washroom stalls.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers: Good one Durka Durka
Yahbutt, 5000.00 Jeebuz. I'd wanna kick the tires first.

:cool:metaphorically speaking.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Most or one?

Who was it that said "I am a gay American"? Why it was a the married with two children Democrat Governor of New Jersey, James McGreevey who was about to be outed by his shunted gay lover.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Most or one?

Who was it that said "I am a gay American"? Why it was a the married with two children Democrat Governor of New Jersey, James McGreevey who was about to be outed by his shunted gay lover.

Come on Eagle, the bible thumper conservatives repress any feeling that gives one pleasure, which eventually causes them to seek out release in bathroom stalls and outhouses. This has been proved on Fox News.:lol: