Didn't take long for another CIA fudge-up

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
No matter what reasons they cite, the CIA destroying video tapes of interrogations looks bad. I'm guessing they are back off the loony lefts Christmas card list again now.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
No matter what reasons they cite, the CIA destroying video tapes of interrogations looks bad. I'm guessing they are back off the loony lefts Christmas card list again now.

Why?------------------------------------or are you just quessing?

I am a card carrying member of the looney left and eye don't think you know anything about the left or right deeper than your WWF snowboots.:cool:

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Looks only bad? after all they have done......

Can you name only one single good accomplishment that the cia has ever done since their creations?

I can use the next 10 pages of this thread to show you what they have done wrong, and yet it looks only bad.

If iran would have done 0.000000001% of what the cia has done since their creations, Iran would be wipe off the map, and i can bet you would support it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Looks only bad? after all they have done......

Can you name only one single good accomplishment that the cia has ever done since their creations?

I can use the next 10 pages of this thread to show you what they have done wrong, and yet it looks only bad.

If iran would have done 0.000000001% of what the cia has done since their creations, Iran would be wipe off the map, and i can bet you would support it.

Like blow up the WTC? :lol:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The CIA fouled up? Oh my God....Oh No....It can't be true.....:roll:

Whether it is the CIA, or whatever the KGB is being called these days, or any other secret service, the term SNAFU was probably coined for the lot of them.