Interpol pedophile suspect a Canadian

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It's just a matter of time now you scumbag.

A suspected pedophile who is the subject of a worldwide Interpol manhunt is a 32-year-old Canadian, Thai police said Tuesday.
News agencies have identified him as Christopher Paul Neil.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2007/10/16/pedophile-cdn.html

flutterby

Time Out
Oct 3, 2007
all men travelling to countries like thailand, especially alone or in groups of other men, should be screened carefully.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Arrest and try him over there, please..we have too many of his kind in our country now. perhaps the laws are a mite tougher in Thailand.[Hoping!]

flutterby

Time Out
Oct 3, 2007
You're not suggesting that "profiling" be used...are you?
men are evil and need to be closely monitored.

i don't like profiling, but (i hate that word) people are usually asked why they're travelling in a country. places like thailand need to be more vigilant about who they're letting in and why.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Arrest and try him over there, please..we have too many of his kind in our country now. perhaps the laws are a mite tougher in Thailand.[Hoping!]

I don't think he'd be extradited here. He committed the crime in Cambodia I think?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
men are evil and need to be closely monitored.

i don't like profiling, but (i hate that word) people are usually asked why they're travelling in a country. places like thailand need to be more vigilant about who they're letting in and why.

You hate the word, yet you are suggesting that men be heaviliy scrutinized because of their gender.

SO we have Muslims being profiled, and now it is suggested that single males join the ranks......who's next?

flutterby

Time Out
Oct 3, 2007
You hate the word, yet you are suggesting that men be heaviliy scrutinized because of their gender.

SO we have Muslims being profiled, and now it is suggested that single males join the ranks......who's next?
i hate the word 'but' because it means what you said first isn't as true as you'd like to think.

you're right though. i can't justify what i'm saying. the better way to deal with this is to convince thailand to take this more seriously so they won't be a tourist haven for pedos.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
They came for the Jews, but I wasn't a Jew....they came for the Homosexuals, but I wasn't a homosexual, they came for the......................................................................

any more rights your willing to give up to have that false sense of security for your petty pathetic little life?