Moonbats wetting pants over mechanical bugs...

Beacuse the government has nothing better to do than watch a bunch of unwashed hippies banging drums and taking their clothes achieve world peace...

Dragonfly-like critters at anti-war rallies

Some suspect the strange 'insects' were U.S. spy drones

Vanessa Alarcon saw them while working at an anti-war rally in Lafayette Square last month.
"I heard someone say, 'Oh my god, look at those,' " the college senior from New York recalled. "I look up and I'm like, 'What the hell is that?' They looked kind of like dragonflies or little helicopters. But I mean, those are NOT insects."

Out in the crowd, Bernard Crane saw them, too.
"I'd never seen anything like it in my life," the Washington lawyer said. "They were large for dragonflies. I thought, 'Is that mechanical, or is that alive?' "

That is just one of the questions hovering over a handful of similar sightings at political events in Washington and New York. Some suspect the insect-like drones are high-tech surveillance tools, perhaps deployed by the Department of Homeland Security.

Perhaps they saw some of these? (external - login to view)

Because the CIA gets all their fancy stuff from Radio Shack

I'm glad these people are on the left's side.
those are a little bigger then the sort of critters that usually follow hippies around.
#3 (external - login to view)

Sure would come in handy for local crime fighting.

If they "bug" you, just swat 'em!
What was that old description of a male hippy? "Looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane, Smells like Cheetah."
Reminds me of the spy quarters.

Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Reminds me of the spy quarters.

I had to duck under the desk when I saw that!
Expect an insightful, ground-breaking article from Globalresearch soon.