Sodom and Gomorrah in BC

vancouvergal

Oct 12, 2007
Hi all
I read a lot of blogs and like them because most of the time you can just type your two bits without registering etc. There are some wild ones out there. A new ministry (well I think it's new) called Hands Across the Ocean Ministry has just put up its dukes and decided to stomp on us.
Seems a bunch of Canadians found their blog (I'm not saying I was so naughty :roll:) and have been fighting back.
Out of respect for this forum I won't post the link but the Hands Across the Ocean Ministry will take you there.
Would some of you like to join us in shouting "I am Canadian"?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
personally, I found the idea of purposely baiting a bunch of religious zealots on their own site, then asking more people to swarm in and continue that bad behavior... reinforcing their view that Canadians are all a bunch of jerks... to be a bit repugnant.

But, admittedly, I could be jumping to some assumptions about the situation.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
personally, I found the idea of purposely baiting a bunch of religious zealots on their own site, then asking more people to swarm in and continue that bad behavior... reinforcing their view that Canadians are all a bunch of jerks... to be a bit repugnant.

But, admittedly, I could be jumping to some assumptions about the situation.

You jump to assumptions?