Mother shares a joint with her 2 year old

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol... okay, first thing that popped into my mind.... The article refers to the two year old staggering around a room, apparently altered. How could you tell the difference? All toddlers look like little drunks. lol.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Ah yes....this whole story is hillarious.....8O

Mod or no mod..you people are sick beyond reproach to find ANY humour in a 2 year old being given a joint. God help any of YOUR children if you have any!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
aw gerry.... everyone's disgusted by it. Some things just don't need restating. How many times can it be said in a thread that she's a moron? It's not like the article can really be debated. She's a putz who clearly shouldn't have children.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Ah yes....this whole story is hillarious.....8O

Mod or no mod..you people are sick beyond reproach to find ANY humour in a 2 year old being given a joint. God help any of YOUR children if you have any!

I have children and I've never smoked a joint with them. But 2 year olds still act wasted. Least mine did. lol

Oh ya, I try to keep your type of god away from my children. I don't want them corupted like that.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
aw gerry.... everyone's disgusted by it. Some things just don't need restating. How many times can it be said in a thread that she's a moron? It's not like the article can really be debated. She's a putz who clearly shouldn't have children.

Coulda fooled me.... Locutus put a roll eyes in to show his disdain....the rest of ya's found it hilarious.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
where did any of us say we found the actual act funny?

I'd like to see you point to it, and not something you've read wrongly between the lines.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Your first word was LOL.

lol's a word?

and what I said was that I was laughing because it made me think, how can you tell a 2 year old is altered, because it had brought to mind a comedy sketch I saw about teaching kindergarten children, and how they all just bounce around like a bunch of drunks.

but whatever gerry. you want to find us deplorable for not responding according to your standard... fine.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Unforgiven, I hope you're reading this LOL He has long pegged me as anti-drug and conservative.

I do take drugs. The prescription kind. So does my daughter. That doesnt make me a druggie.

You're the one that admitted smoking pot(which IS an illegal drug) with your own child.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
lol's a word?

and what I said was that I was laughing because it made me think, how can you tell a 2 year old is altered, because it had brought to mind a comedy sketch I saw about teaching kindergarten children, and how they all just bounce around like a bunch of drunks.

but whatever gerry. you want to find us deplorable for not responding according to your standard... fine.

I'm just calling it as I see it....you want to twist and turn after the fact...you go right ahead.