Ann Coulter's latest foot-in-mouth

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Ya gotta give it to this broad. She's tougher than most guys. But when she stirs things up, there's no half measures. Here's a link to the transcript from "The Big Idea" episode in the spotlight:

She's explaining to Donny Deutsch (a Jew) how the Christians (like her) "just want Jews to be perfected, as they say."

... "that is what Christians consider themselves: perfected Jews"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301216,00.html

Ahhh, Ann baby. :lol:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Even if one doesn't espouse her point of view.......you gotta admit she's much better looking than let's say....Paul Craig Roberts.
That is.....if you're of the male persuasion...;-):lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
True, but someone needs to feed her. I'm a big-bottom girl lover. :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
not dumb, but not entirely intelligent. If so she'd know her facts. I wonder how many people are simply amazed that she's a good looking girl and knows something about politics?

I've seen it in the work place where a girl does a guys job and when she does it as good as the guys some have troubles seeing the quality of the work over the gender of the worker.

I personally find her attractive only when her mouth is closed. When it's open she looks like George Bush.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Now Ramzi Yousef (yes, that one) is now a perfect Jew too. He's converted to Christianity while in supermax. Cool. Oh ANN!!! Come look! :lol:

MASTERMIND OF FIRST TWIN TOWERS ATTACK CLAIMS HE HAS CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY
Thu Oct 11 2007 13:19:11 ET

Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, claims he converted from Islam to Christianity, Scott Pelley reports in a story that brings viewers inside the secretive "Supermax" prison where he is being held. Pelley also reports that some 900 force feedings were performed on other al-Qaeda terrorists who went on repeated hunger strikes to protest conditions at the Colorado top-security federal prison. The 60 MINUTES segment will be broadcast Sunday Oct. 14 (7:30-9:00 PM, ET/7:00-9:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The prison in Florence, Colo., which the government calls ADX-Florence for Administrative Maximum, houses the nation's toughest and most infamous criminals, such as Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph, would-be 9/11 terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui, Oklahoma City bomber Terry Nichols and shoe bomber Richard Reid. 60 MINUTES obtained exclusive footage of prisoners inside the facility, where special-case prisoners are allowed only a phone call a month, spend 23 hours a day in their 12-by-7 cells and can get mail only from people approved by the prison.

Robert Hood, its warden from 2002 to 2005, says Yousef was a special case. He never left his cell because he did not want to face the indignity of a strip search required for recreation. "He has that Charlie Manson look," says Hood of Yousef. "He has some charisma about him. He's in [prison] uniform, but you know that there's a powerful person you're looking at," Hood says. Told that Yousef has begun leaving his cell and now claims to be a Christian, Hood says, "He's playing a game with someone. If he's doing that, he's doing it for the reaction....He is the real deal," he tells Pelley. As a Muslim, Yousef prayed almost every hour, remembers Hood.

Other Qaeda terrorists protested the special conditions with hunger strikes that Hood had to end with force feedings. "I probably...authorized, conducted 350, maybe 400 involuntary feedings," recalls Hood. "You could have one person, three meals a day for...two months."

Pelley also speaks with a corrections officer inside ADX-Florence, who tells him what she heard on 9/11 after terrorist prisoners saw the destruction on their televisions. "We had a lot of them jump up and down. ...scream and yell and clap and they were very excited," says Barbara Batulis, who heads the prison's staff union. She also characterizes the Muslim extremists as needy. "They want more than what they have coming," she says. "They want extra toilet paper...writing paper...extra envelopes and if you can't give them, they want to see a supervisor right then and there."

Batulis would rather work among the other prisoners because she is female. "It's very obvious, [Muslim extremists] just look at you with sheer disdain." Hate can turn into threats. "A terrorist inmate threatened to kill my family, because I was doing my job," Batulis tells Pelley. Batulis says the prison needs more officers. "...We are very short staffed. I firmly believe that staff lives are at stake," she says.

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash6.htm

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Attractive....O MG...is it the huge adams apple that you guys like. She looks like a tranny and any decent tranny would balk.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You must have missed this one then:lol:

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
:tongue2:haaaa they cut her adam's apple out and stretched her neck AND used my body...I am suing, I am in a mood to sue tonight.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
I don’t see the problem. Isn’t it generally the nature of relegion to believe their relegion is superior. If we are going to hate Ann for this we might as well hate just about everyone that exudes any confidince in their beliefes.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
What's been lost in all this is the fact that the quest for human perfection is a Nazi ideal. And nobody exemplifies that crazed ideal more than does Coulter who hate filled rants have been excused for far too long by her allies in the extreme right.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Gopher Writes:
"What's been lost in all this is the fact that the quest for human perfection is a Nazi ideal. And nobody exemplifies that crazed ideal more than does Coulter who hate filled rants have been excused for far too long by her allies in the extreme right."

From Wikipedia:
"The term reductio ad Hitlerum (sometimes rendered reductio ad Hitlerem)—whimsical Latin for "reduction to Hitler"—was originally coined by University of Chicago professor and ethicist Leo Strauss. The phrase comes from the better known logical argument reductio ad absurdum. It is a variety of association fallacy and may also be described as argumentum ad nazium, though some distinguish the latter as referring to Nazi actions or beliefs with reductio ad Hitlerum being reserved for arguments involving Hitler himself. The relative frequency of such comparisons in Usenet discussions led to the formulation of Godwin's Law in 1990. The reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy assumes the form of "Adolf Hitler (or the Nazi party) supported X; therefore X must be evil/undesirable/bad, etc"; or, less commonly, "Adolf Hitler was against X; therefore X must be good, desirable, praiseworthy, etc." This fallacy is often effective due to the near-instant condemnation of anything to do with Hitler or the Nazis.
It is important to understand that those policies advocated by Hitler and his party which are generally considered evil are all condemned by themselves, not because Hitler supported them. In other words: genocide and Aryan white supremacism (for example) are not considered evil because Hitler advocated them, but rather Hitler is considered evil because he advocated them.
The fallacious nature of Reductio ad Hitlerum is best illustrated by identifying X as something that Adolf Hitler or his supporters did promote but which is not considered unethical — for example, X = "building expressways", X = "painting watercolors", X = "owning dogs", X = vegetarianism. It may also be refuted through counterexamples:"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum

What has been lost in the effort to make no one feel bad is to replace striving for excellence with striving for meritocracy.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
If Ann Coulter is an example of a 'christian', who would ever want to be one.I'd rather be a scum

sucking leech, than be on the same page as her. Whatever she is I will be the opposite with pride.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
" If Ann Coulter is an example of a 'christian', who would ever want to be one.I'd rather be a scum

sucking leech, than be on the same page as her. Whatever she is I will be the opposite with pride."

And the opposite of And Colter would be Homer Simpson?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I don't think what Gopher said qualifies as Reductio ad Hitlerem. Striving for perfection is not necessarilly a bad thing, it is when it involves a focussed effort to either wipe out, or convert a group to your way of thinking. Not only does she think they should be converted, she says America would be a better place if there were less Jews. Maybe she doesn't realize just how similar that stance is to that of the Aryan Brotherhood. In this case the comparison of Nazis and Coulter's statements are correct.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I don't think what Gopher said qualifies as Reductio ad Hitlerem. Striving for perfection is not necessarilly a bad thing, it is when it involves a focussed effort to either wipe out, or convert a group to your way of thinking. Not only does she think they should be converted, she says America would be a better place if there were less Jews. Maybe she doesn't realize just how similar that stance is to that of the Aryan Brotherhood. In this case the comparison of Nazis and Coulter's statements are correct.

Amen to that.

And who was Leo Strauss? The inspiration for the treasonous neoconnivers.

Even ultra conservative Daniel J Flynn condemned him for his right wing mysticism in his book Intellectual Morons.