A cop that needs a severe ass kicking

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
From the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler...

http://www.nicedoggie.net/2007/

CASSELBERRY - In January, 1-year-old Joey Cosmillo wandered into the backyard and fell into the family pool. When his mother hauled him out, he wasn’t breathing. Rescuers were able to bring him back to life, but he suffered severe brain damage and cannot walk, talk or even swallow.​
His Majesty thinks that it’s safe to say that the Cosmillo family and young Joey have suffered more than enough.

Unfortunately, they haven’t, according to some 17th-tier, mono-cellular organisms in Florida. You see, when the Cosmillos were frantically hauling their little boy out of the pool, dragging him into the house and doing all they could to save his life while they waited for help to arrive, they criminally neglected to mop the floor dry of the water that had dripped from Joey’s lifeless body:
Now, his family faces another burden: One of the rescuers, Casselberry police Sgt. Andrea Eichhorn, is suing, alleging the family left a puddle of water on the floor that afternoon, causing her to slip and fall.​

We’ll leave it to you to come up with some extra-creative invective that might approach adequacy when it comes to describing Sgt. Eichhorn, that bloodless, soul-sucking, heartless, greedy ****.
Eichhorn last week sued Richard Cosmillo; his wife, Maggie Cosmillo; and the boy’s mother, Angela Cosmillo, accusing them of negligence. They were careless, according to the suit, and allowed the home they shared to become unsafe.​

Or, as Bill Quick puts it:
Not only are the police under no legal obligation to protect you, you are apparently supposed to be under a legal obligation to protect them.​

Which leads us to the logical followup question: Why don’t we do away with them entirely? It’s not like they actually serve a purpose, and if they need 24-hour babysitting and protection in order to keep them from suing somebody, perhaps we should just institutionalize them. Put them in little padded cells with nice helmets on their heads and feed them strained peas three times a day. Once a week, we can hose down the room to get their feces off the walls.
The baby’s mother was the only one home Jan. 9, when the boy slipped out of the house and wound up in the pool, according to a police report.​

She plunged in and dragged him out, carrying him inside, down a hallway and into a bedroom. She also called 911.​

Eichhorn arrived a few minutes later. As she stepped into the room where rescuers were working on the boy, she slipped and went down on one knee, then stood back up, according to Richard Cosmillo.​

Later that day, she went to an emergency care center and eventually to an orthopedist, according to her attorney, David Heil.​

While she was on medical leave, Pavlis said, the city’s insurer paid her medical bills and provided disability checks.​

And then, when the money ran out and she was looking the grim reality of having to work for her funds in its bloodshot eyes, she downed the last bottle of Everclear, popped a half dozen Oxycontin and called the nearest landshark to see if there was any way of sucking the blood out of the family she was supposed to serve and protect.
Her attorney said those benefits, paid by the city’s workers’ compensation carrier, were not enough. The suit seeks an unspecified amount of money.​

Eichhorn, he said, is a victim. Her knee aches, and she will likely develop arthritis.​

No, she’s not. She’s a clumsy cow who, lamentably, failed to break her ****ing neck when she fell. Hopefully some “freak accident” will correct that omission sometime in the near future before she manages to make Joey homeless and destitute as well as permanently disabled.
If the Cosmillos had made their pool baby-proof, police would not have been called to the scene, there would have been no water on the floor, and Eichhorn would not have hurt herself, he said.​
And if Sgt. Eichhorn’s mother had kept her knees together or, failing that, scooped up the best part of her sow of a daughter that ran down her legs and shoved it back inside, then the accident wouldn’t have happened either, not to mention that the planet would be a much cleaner place on top of it.
If you need one good reason for stringing every last ****ing damn trial lawyer in the country up from the nearest tree and set fire to their dangling corpses to light up the night, I don’t think you can find one much better than the paragraph quoted above or, indeed, this whole lawsuit.
As to myself, I’m off to the range.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
If that is indeed a true story, it is quite disgusting. You have police risking their lives every day(like the young RCMP officer murdered by a piece of human waste), and officers like this tarnish them all because that is what people will look at, not the sacrifices that many other police officers have done.

I hope that she loses, and the family (successfully) counter-sues.

I am not saying this with any anti-police bias, as my father is a retired OPP officer, my late uncle was RCMP, my cousin was a police officer, and his girlfriend is a police officer as well. With this case, I think that people should be focused on her being a greedy human rather than a police officer.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
If that is indeed a true story, it is quite disgusting. You have police risking their lives every day(like the young RCMP officer murdered by a piece of human waste), and officers like this tarnish them all because that is what people will look at, not the sacrifices that many other police officers have done.

I hope that she loses, and the family (successfully) counter-sues.

I am not saying this with any anti-police bias, as my father is a retired OPP officer, my late uncle was RCMP, my cousin was a police officer, and his girlfriend is a police officer as well. With this case, I think that people should be focused on her being a greedy human rather than a police officer.

From Orlando Sentinel
Cop who fell on the job sues family of baby who almost drowned

An officer who went to help when a baby fell in a pool says she slipped in a puddle.

Richard Cosmillo holds his grandson, Joey Cosmillo, who is profoundly disabled after nearly drowning in the family pool. Joey lives at a rehabilitation home now, where Richard Cosmillo visits him daily. (GEORGE SKENE, ORLANDO SENTINEL / October 8, 2007)

Rene Stutzman | Sentinel Staff Writer October 10, 2007 CASSELBERRY - In January, 1-year-old Joey Cosmillo wandered into the backyard and fell into the family pool. When his mother hauled him out, he wasn't breathing. Rescuers were able to bring him back to life, but he suffered severe brain damage and cannot walk, talk or even swallow.

Now, his family faces another burden: One of the rescuers, Casselberry police Sgt. Andrea Eichhorn, is suing, alleging the family left a puddle of water on the floor that afternoon, causing her to slip and fall.

The boy's grandparents, named in the suit, are mystified and angry.

"The loss we've suffered, and she's seeking money?" said Richard Cosmillo, 69, the boy's grandfather. "Of course there's going to be water in the house. He was sopping wet when we brought him in."

Eichhorn last week sued Richard Cosmillo; his wife, Maggie Cosmillo; and the boy's mother, Angela Cosmillo, accusing them of negligence. They were careless, according to the suit, and allowed the home they shared to become unsafe.

As a consequence, Eichhorn broke her knee, something that kept her off the job for two months, according to police Chief John Pavlis.

Joey now lives in a nursing home five miles away, where he gets 24-hour care. He breathes through one tube. He's fed through another.

"He doesn't have any abilities -- any," his grandmother said. "He can't sit. He can't swallow. He can't eat. We're not even sure he can see."

She and Richard Cosmillo are the boy's legal guardians. For the first two months after the accident, she remained at his bedside, never once going home.

She has now gone back to work at a furniture store, and her husband keeps watch on the boy. He visits every day.

"This thing," Maggie Cosmillo said, "has destroyed our lives forever."

The baby's mother was the only one home Jan. 9, when the boy slipped out of the house and wound up in the pool, according to a police report.

She plunged in and dragged him out, carrying him inside, down a hallway and into a bedroom. She also called 911.

Eichhorn arrived a few minutes later. As she stepped into the room where rescuers were working on the boy, she slipped and went down on one knee, then stood back up, according to Richard Cosmillo.

Later that day, she went to an emergency care center and eventually to an orthopedist, according to her attorney, David Heil.

While she was on medical leave, Pavlis said, the city's insurer paid her medical bills and provided disability checks.

Eichhorn, a 12-year department veteran, would not discuss the suit. Her attorney said those benefits, paid by the city's workers' compensation carrier, were not enough. The suit seeks an unspecified amount of money.

Eichhorn, he said, is a victim. Her knee aches, and she will likely develop arthritis.

If the Cosmillos had made their pool baby-proof, police would not have been called to the scene, there would have been no water on the floor, and Eichhorn would not have hurt herself, he said.

"It's a situation where the Cosmillos have caused these problems, brought them on themselves, then tried to play the victim," he said.

The department's personnel file on Eichhorn, who earns $48,000 a year, is filled with letters of praise. She has worked as a prostitution decoy and a hostage negotiator, and once wrestled a box of razor blades away from a person threatening suicide.

"She is the best sergeant within the police department and should become the next lieutenant," her supervisor wrote in a job review in 2003.

"Sgt. Eichhorn is a good officer," Pavlis said Tuesday.

He urged her not to file the lawsuit, he said, but there was nothing he could do.

The Cosmillos have not given the suit much attention, they say.

Richard Cosmillo is busy looking after Joey, whose name he had tattooed over his heart a few days after the accident, when doctors told the family the boy would survive only a few hours.

But Joey, now almost 23 months old, has survived. He can smile, and he appears to recognize music, his grandparents say. His grandfather hopes for much more.

"Joey is a Roman gladiator. He is an absolute warrior," Richard Cosmillo said. "There isn't anything or anyone in this world that I love as much as him."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-mdrown1007oct10,0,6825213.story?track=rss

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Then I can't say that I feel any sympathy for her. Just another pointless lawsuit. How much money will this lawyer get for his share of the pot, I wonder?

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Then I can't say that I feel any sympathy for her. Just another pointless lawsuit. How much money will this lawyer get for his share of the pot, I wonder?

You should click the link to the story and look at the comment section. there is no way Orlando PD will be able to keep her on the force after the PR ass beating they are going to take.

Theres a special place in hell for people like Sgt Eichhorn, I hope she likes it hot, sandy and big. And pineapple shaped...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
thats so sad and that scum officer should be taken out and beaten to a bloody pulp.I pray this child recovers from this unfortunate incident

I think taking her out and beating her to a bloody pulp is a tad too much. I would rather she just lost her job, and have lots of time to reflect on where she went wrong.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
You should click the link to the story and look at the comment section. there is no way Orlando PD will be able to keep her on the force after the PR ass beating they are going to take.

Theres a special place in hell for people like Sgt Eichhorn, I hope she likes it hot, sandy and big. And pineapple shaped...

I only read the first couple of pages of comments(wow, there are a lot of them!8O), but they almost all slammed her. If you keep abreast of this case thomaska, please let me know how it ends.

First a judge(who lost the case, thank goodness) sues due to a lost pair of suit pants, and now this. Ugh.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Just in case anyone was wondering about how this turned out...

Cop Fired After Suing Family of Infant Drowning Victim

CASSELBERRY, Fla. — Casselberry authorities say a police sergeant has been fired for suing a family after she slipped and fell while trying to rescue a 1-year-old boy from drowning.
Casselberry Police Chief John Pavlis fired Sergeant Andrea Eichhorn on Tuesday.
Eichhorn has dropped her negligence lawsuit. It claimed there was water on the floor at Joey Cosmillo's home when police arrived. Eichhorn claimed she broke her knee and missed two months of work after she slid on the wet floor.
The boy suffered brain damage and can no longer walk, talk or swallow. He lives in a nursing home and eats and breathes through tubes.
Eichhorn can appeal her firing. Pavlis said the lawsuit brought public ridicule to the agency and damaged its reputation.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,315203,00.html

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
I am not sure if she will be able to get her job back or not. I know in Canada, doing something like that to damage the reputation of your employer can get you fired and the courts will side with the employer, in the USA... not so sure. I hope our judges hold the same views on this one.

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
She wouldn't have won the suit anyway. No jury would have sided with her, and I doubt that a Judge would have either.

I'm glad that she lost her job. Let's hope that she doesn't get hired by the fire department. She'd be suing the family of every home that burned to the ground. I can see it now. Firefighter Eichorn is suing an Orlando family after she injured her back carrying a heavy firehose to the scene of a two alarm fire in a modest suburban dwelling. Lawyers for Ms. Eichorn claim that the family was negligent in caring for their home and failed to prevent their home from becoming engulfed in flames. If the family had exercised a little more care, her lawyers say, the house would not have burned down, the city firefighters would not have had to respond, Ms. Eichorn would not have had to carry the heavy firehose that injured her back, and there would not be a lawsuit. :roll:

I'm getting sick and tired of the losers in this world playing the victim card. I also notice that it was a female cop. Any bets that she's a feminist? Gotta protect women, ya know. Even from themselves! :roll:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
She wouldn't have won the suit anyway. No jury would have sided with her, and I doubt that a Judge would have either.

I'm glad that she lost her job. Let's hope that she doesn't get hired by the fire department. She'd be suing the family of every home that burned to the ground. I can see it now. Firefighter Eichorn is suing an Orlando family after she injured her back carrying a heavy firehose to the scene of a two alarm fire in a modest suburban dwelling. Lawyers for Ms. Eichorn claim that the family was negligent in caring for their home and failed to prevent their home from becoming engulfed in flames. If the family had exercised a little more care, her lawyers say, the house would not have burned down, the city firefighters would not have had to respond, Ms. Eichorn would not have had to carry the heavy firehose that injured her back, and there would not be a lawsuit. :roll:

I'm getting sick and tired of the losers in this world playing the victim card. I also notice that it was a female cop. Any bets that she's a feminist? Gotta protect women, ya know. Even from themselves! :roll:
That's no way to get laid man.The universe is female accept it, there's nothing you can do. We cannot plumb the mysteries of femininitty we are only sperm bags, accept this and you can rest and stop your WOW (war on womens) before the cosmic vagina consumes you prematurely.:lol::cool::smile:;-)

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
That's no way to get laid man.The universe is female accept it, there's nothing you can do. We cannot plumb the mysteries of femininitty we are only sperm bags, accept this and you can rest and stop your WOW (war on womens) before the cosmic vagina consumes you prematurely.:lol::cool::smile:;-)

Your reply reminds me of a Type O Negative tune:

Right-wing commies.
Leftist Nazis.
Point their fingers.
Rumours linger.

We don't care what you think.

Branded sexist.
Labelled racist.
Want it clearer?
Check the mirror.

We don't care
We don't care
what you think.
what you think.
We don't care
We don't care
what you think.

Lies and slander in vain try to shame us.
Riots, protests, violence just makes us famous.

TV interviews, free publicity.
Increase record sales dramatically

The left they say I'm a facist.
The right calling me a communist.

Hate hate hate hatred for all - one and all.
No matter what you believe.
Don't believe in you - and that's true.

Yeah.

We hate everyone
We hate everyone.

Some would say that we're biased.
Accusations that we are racist.

Well, sh-it comes in all hues.
Now this means you.
'cause things ain't always like they seem.
Like they seem.

We hate everyone.
We hate everyone.
We hate everyone.
We hate everyone.

We hate
We hate,
We hate
We hate.

We don't care
What you think,
We don't care
What you think.

We don't care
We don't care
What you think
What you think,
We don't care
We don't care
What you think.

We don't give a fu-ck.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Sounds like a good tune mon, if you can handle the hate have atther then, but it's expensive you know and usually leads to ulcers or stress related baldness, impotence, boils and crotch rot. And in the end the cosmic vagina gets you anyway.:lol:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Beve's right. These are the times in which we live. If the executive in charge of the American armed forces can send thousands off to die in a war predicated on exaggeration lies and misinformation...(see Iran) it makes absolutely perfect sense that like in Saudi Arabia and other nations the innocent are sued and victimized by the state.

It's what Americans want and call "justice".

No surprise here...

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
Sounds like a good tune mon, if you can handle the hate have atther then, but it's expensive you know and usually leads to ulcers or stress related baldness, impotence, boils and crotch rot. And in the end the cosmic vagina gets you anyway.:lol:

When I was younger, I had a shoot 'em up game for my old Atari called Space Pussies. The idea was that there was this "Cosmic Vagina" that was invading the world. It was up to one heroic Dick to save the planet from the onslaught.

The cosmic vagina shall have no grasp on me. :p

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Your reply reminds me of a Type O Negative tune:

Right-wing commies.
Leftist Nazis.
Point their fingers.
Rumours linger.

Branded sexist.
Labelled racist.
Want it clearer?
Check the mirror.

We don't care
We don't care
what you think.
what you think.
We don't care
We don't care
what you think.

Lies and slander in vain try to shame us.
Riots, protests, violence just makes us famous.

TV interviews, free publicity.
Increase record sales dramatically

The left they say I'm a facist.
The right calling me a communist.

Hate hate hate hatred for all - one and all.
No matter what you believe.
Don't believe in you - and that's true.

Yeah.

We hate everyone
We hate everyone.

Some would say that we're biased.
Accusations that we are racist.

Well, sh-it comes in all hues.
Now this means you.
'cause things ain't always like they seem.
Like they seem.

We hate everyone.
We hate everyone.
We hate everyone.
We hate everyone.

We hate
We hate,
We hate
We hate.

We don't care
What you think,
We don't care
What you think.

We don't care
We don't care
What you think
What you think,
We don't care
We don't care
What you think.

We don't give a fu-ck.

Who is this warrior? You should give credit when you quote. Sounds like the sex pistols though. :cool:

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
Who is this warrior? You should give credit when you quote. Sounds like the sex pistols though. :cool:

You should read the things you quote. It's Type O Negative! Says so in the very first sentence. You quoted it!

Peter Steele, the lead singer of Type O Negative, once posed in Playgirl magazine. He later found out that only 23% of Playgirl subscribers were female. This prompted him to write this song:

Forget the jar of Vaseline
Hey rich-bitch boy
I'm not gonna be your queen

And yeah,
You can drool, beg me and hope
There's no damn way
I'm playing drop the soap
OK,

I know I'm strange but I ain't no queer
So take your rage and disappear
But I'm proud not to be PC
'Cause -