What? Did I say something wrong?

Reuters

Council Member
Jun 2, 2007
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysian doctors have reattached a man's nearly severed penis after his first wife, enraged by his comparison of her sex skills with those of his younger second wife, decided to chop it off with a kitchen knife.

Reuters

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Anybody notice the photo with the article is someone cutting meat?

What was he doing in bed with his first wife talking about the sex skills of his second wife?

He deserved it.

rule number one for having multiple wives....

avoid comparisons whenever possible!

string

Time Out
Sep 23, 2007
Not something i would do!!!! i think maybe a serious talk would have been in order!!! that guy better pack his stuff and be gone...or sleep with one eye open..no pun intended there...and she needs some anger management...ouuuuucccccchhhhhh

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
exactly Herm. No one said he deserved it, by any means. Anticipated it, possibly, but deserved it, no.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Nobody deserves genital mutilation, no matter how spectacularly stupid they are.

Just plain ouch. For some reason I'm thinking of a serrated knife, owie! Not that it wouldn't hurt regardless of blade type....

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
gender biases abound hey T? If a woman with two husbands was bragging one up, you sure wouldn't see anyone on here cheering if he cut off her labia in revenge.

triedit

inimitable
Nah, he deserved it. Bet he won't make that mistake again.

Seriously though, I can understand perfectly why she did it. While it may not be "right" he did deserve some semblance of the pain he gave HER, and since he obviously has no feelings, physical pain was the only recourse!:)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
That's where you're wrong, my dear.

you can't seriously be telling me that, if you're going to enter into a polygomous marriage, it's okay to go start slicing genitals when you get jealous... even if the person was being tactless.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
No. That's not what I said. I didn't say it is ok, in either case. I just said it was deserved.

Okay... then we're working off a different set of conotations for the word deserved. I take it to mean just, or appropriate. And I don't personally think that applies here.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
gender biases abound hey T? If a woman with two husbands was bragging one up, you sure wouldn't see anyone on here cheering if he cut off her labia in revenge.

I would certainly hope not...

That said, surprises abound on forums.8O

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What a harsh punishment! Hopefully the loss of blood flow to his head doesn't affect his brain.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
11 measly stitches to re-attach organ.....That sounds like a pretty good cut but not a re-attachment. I once read that in a famous re-attachment in the last few years it took 50 or 60 stitches just to re-connect one of the major blood vessels. The nerves had to be stitched back together as well....What do I know?...:smile:;-)