Mad Bomber caught in toronto

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
they caught the guy mailing bombs. his car parked with 3 expolsives by gas station too...whole section of city sectioned off for disposal....

they transported it down the Don Valley Parking lot....what a nightmare being the car they stopped you at....hope you had a pee before having to wait hours as they get it together.....

doc's indepth coverage now over

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
The fellow is an immigrant from Lebanon.The same people that recently put up a billboard in Windsor praising hezbollah,the same people that we spent millions rescuing from Lebanon last year and then they complained about thier rescue. Yup, one of those peaceful folks.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The fellow is an immigrant from Lebanon.The same people that recently put up a billboard in Windsor praising hezbollah,the same people that we spent millions rescuing from Lebanon last year and then they complained about thier rescue. Yup, one of those peaceful folks.

Drag 'em off to the side of the road and shoot 'em......before the idiots get all teary-eyed over his resistance to oppression by the Jew-lovers, and the gov't winds up giving him the Order of Canada in an attempt to woo Islamic votes.

Cynic?

Who, ME?

:)

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Drag 'em off to the side of the road and shoot 'em......before the idiots get all teary-eyed over his resistance to oppression by the Jew-lovers, and the gov't winds up giving him the Order of Canada in an attempt to woo Islamic votes.

Cynic?

Who, ME?

:)
How dare you question the religion of peace? I have a little video that will explain their motives and actions. I strongly recommend that you watch it,in fact everyone should. It will outline the reasons why we should always embrace our muslim friends.....

Last edited:

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
How dare you question the religion of peace? I have a little video that will explain their motives and actions. I strongly recommend that you watch it,in fact everyone should. It will outline the reasons why we should always embrace our muslim friends.....
Good video but many people will say it is ridiculous and it will never happen. They are living with blinder on and better wake up before it is too late.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Good video but many people will say it is ridiculous and it will never happen. They are living with blinder on and better wake up before it is too late.
Of course,it will never happen here. I mean Canada bends over back wards to accommodate the religion of peace and every other terrorist in the world.If you kill thousands and thousands of people in ,Let's say Rwanda,Canada is the place to hide. And as this video clip of the protest about those awful cartoons shows, our muslim friends are very reasonable people.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
For all the bloody whining in threads about our Charter, this is particularly relevant, as our Charter will not allow the inclusion of Sharia Law in Canada. Even if Muslims made up 51% of our Parliament, they could not simply pass an act to make it so, and I'm sure our head of state would never allow such a thing either.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
lmao....yea I caught a glimpse of the spectacle on tv of the TO police causing havoc on the dvp, parading downtown and detonating some tiny package. (perhaps left-over fire-works from the last long weekend?) Christ the only `explosion` I saw was the detonation itself! :roll:

..those dam tarrrrist!! :lol: