Field Trip Sucked

triedit

inimitable
"Two teenage couples who had oral sex on a [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]school[/FONT] bus during a school-sponsored field trip have been suspended and ordered to perform 40 hours of community service[/FONT]

<snip>

the students were among a group of ninth-graders who traveled on three buses to Matewan to [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]study[/FONT] the Hatfields and McCoys feud. The two couples were seated in the back of one bus and they engaged in oral sex during the late-night trip home."
[/FONT]

whole story: http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/wv/news12.shtml

Ninth graders. Sheesh.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
They are teenagers, they will do those sort of things, doesn't surprise me at all.

Giving them community service for it is a little extreme in my opinion

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
On a school bus, no less.8O

Kids are growing up(and not in the good way) way too fast nowadays.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
And don't forget spankings(or wooden spoon, as I was "lucky" enough to receive in my youth).;-)

(This is in response to triedit's last post)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
My girls aren't that much older--they are now 23 and 20--and were raised in WV just like these two. I honestly don't think either of them would have even considered such a thing.

But kids today are disciplined a lot less than they used to be, and I think that is one of the main reasons they are so uncontrollable.

I met your one daighter when I visited you in Toronto, and I can tell you raised her well.:cool:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
*laugh* My mom actually broke one on my sisters bum once. She deserved it, don't feel sorry for her!:lol:

The worst occurred when my dad told us to get the wooden spoon. It was bad enough that we were going to get it, but to have to get the means of our own punishment?!?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
The worst occurred when my dad told us to get the wooden spoon. It was bad enough that we were going to get it, but to have to get the means of our own punishment?!?

You should have stuck some pins or crazy glue on the handle of the spoon, give the punishment back!

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I bet you ten bucks they would have gotten less of a punishment if they were fighting.

Hey Cletus, maybe theys jus kissin' cussins. :3some: :bootyshake: :brushteeth:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
My girls aren't that much older--they are now 23 and 20--and were raised in WV just like these two. I honestly don't think either of them would have even considered such a thing.

Even in West Virginia?

TOTALLY JOKING

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
I don't understand....two kids are being oral..talking about sex...and they get into trouble...?

Naive in Nowhereville....