Paris back in Jail

triedit

inimitable
Aparantly the sherrif was not allowed to send her to house arrest and may face charges of contempt of court. Paris is back in jail. Im sure you can google the details, but I found it on cnn (not sure what the rules are about posting links just yet)

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Apparently Paris was was screaming and crying during the proceedings... I love seeing celebritites fall apart. I hope she comes completely undone during the next 40 days of her incarceration.

Last edited:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Paris Hilton is a great example of the results of having too much money, no ambition, no talent, and a crappy upbringing. I sometimes wonder if she can tie her own shoes.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Paris Hilton is a great example of the results of having too much money, no ambition, no talent, and a crappy upbringing. I sometimes wonder if she can tie her own shoes.

Well, she probably won't learn it prison. I don't think they give inmates shoes with laces so to prevent the inmate from committing suicide. Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

However, she will probably learn the value of soap-on-a-rope.8O

All joking aside, I am glad that the snivelling little whiner is back in jail where she belongs. It would be nice if this would actually make her look back on her life and realise that she needs to change her ways, but I seriously doubt that will happen.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
i dont like making pointless posts but
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::wav::wave::wave:

they should give her another 10 years in my opinion, and she probally cut the rope off her soap

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Three more GIs were killed in action yesterday, bringing the tally of U.S servicemembers who have died serving in Iraq (a war based on lies) passed 3,500 deaths.

But hey....thats old news now ain`t it. Christ where are the American media`s priorities? :roll:

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
You got to admit some uber rich white chick getting the get out of jail free pass somehow ,does make ya wonder.
How the hell did the sherriff find out she was upset. And why is this the only chick in history to get this sort of treatment for not liking prison....It's sort of like hey i don't like this gig so you get me out.

the guy was bribed big time

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
If he was bribed, he will end up serving a longer jail sentence than Hilton had gotten.8O

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
If he was bribed, he will end up serving a longer jail sentence than Hilton had gotten.8O
yeah well why else would he do it...he's a cop . Has seen his share of deaths from dui's.I mean this broad was driving drunk under suspension, if she was some black person from the ghetto she would not be going to where they put hilton...everyone knows that.
You do realize if they did bribe the guy it's not with a cheque deposted in his bank.....

lena

Electoral Member
Feb 20, 2005
ab
like most WHY so sad....money does talk and well gossip pays now too......I really don't care what her so called medical prob is................poor ****en baby with the money in her family is should have been looked after by now...aaarrggggg

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
like most WHY so sad....money does talk and well gossip pays now too......I really don't care what her so called medical prob is................poor ****en baby with the money in her family is should have been looked after by now...aaarrggggg
Yeah well her famous all night binges don't seem to bother her medical condition. But 3 nights in the slammer......lol

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
yeah well why else would he do it...he's a cop . Has seen his share of deaths from dui's.I mean this broad was driving drunk under suspension, if she was some black person from the ghetto she would not be going to where they put hilton...everyone knows that.
You do realize if they did bribe the guy it's not with a cheque deposted in his bank.....

Of course there are many ways that he could have been bribed. However, none of them would be worth the potential loss of employment, respect of his fellow officers, and even freedom if he is held in contempt.

I wonder if her first night in prison was like the first night for the lead character in Shawshank Redemption?

"Fresh fish! Fresh fish on the floor!"8O

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Wow! A lot of Paris hate. Isn't she too cute to hate. J/K. I confess I can't help watching this story. Every time Anna Nicol was in the News I changed the Chanel. I don't know why I like this story better. Maybe I think Paris is cuter. As far as the sentence goes she got roughly what she deserved. The funny thing is the lawyers they get on Lary King who argue that Paris was unfairly changed and .made an example of. How bizzar. Even more bizzar is Paris was able to get out of jail temperaorly by crying like a baby. I bet a lot of people wish such tactics would work for them. I can't figure out why they put these people on CNN. Is the jail system in California really that broken or are they just trying to stir up contraversery regardless of the truth?

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Fodder for the masses. A distraction from America`s real problems.
If its not another trumped up `terror` attack, its this type of trash fills the void.
Perhaps another dose of reality is in order?