Official Records From International Red Cross Prove

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Those writting the article might have wanted to look up the word holocaust before saying it didn't happen
hol·o·caust
/ˈhɒl
əˌkɔst, ˈhoʊ
lə-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hol-uh-kawst, hoh-luh-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.a great or complete devastation or destruction, esp. by fire. 2.a sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burnt offering. 3.(usually initial capital letter
) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually prec. by the). 4.any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.
Number 4 fits with the death of the jewish people in German concentration camps, in Polish concentration camps and several others.
Maybe the writter should have also looked up that information that there were concentration camps in other countries NOT just Germany. Not just run by Germans...

But that might have required some research

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Concentration camps around Europe:
  • [SIZE=+1]Germany[/SIZE]:
    • Bergen-Belsen (probably 2 subcamps but location is unknown)
    • Börgermoor (no sub-camp known)
    • Buchenwald ( 174 subcamps and external kommandos)
    • Dachau (123 subcamps and external kommandos)
    • Dieburg (no sub-camp known)
    • Esterwegen (1 sub-camp)
    • Flossenburg (94 subcamps and external kommandos)
    • Gundelsheim (no sub-camp known)
    • Neuengamme (96 subcamps and external kommandos)
    • Papenburg (no sub-camp known)
    • Ravensbruck (31 subcamps and external kommandos)
    • Sachsenhausen (44 subcamps and external kommandos)
    • Sachsenburg (no sub-camp known)
  • [SIZE=+1]Austria:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Belgium:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Czechoslovakia:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Estonia:[/SIZE]
    • Klooga
    • Vivara
  • [SIZE=+1]Finland:[/SIZE]
    • Kangasjarvi
    • Koveri
  • [SIZE=+1]France:[/SIZE]

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
so when the yanks bombed Japan it was also a holocaust, but on a grander scale....... according to your #4
but that was ok, apparently

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
RECENTLY RELEASED RECORDS, SEALED FOR YEARS, SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301
SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION
http://iraqwar.mirror-world.ru/article/130513

Perhaps, then, you would like to explain to me exactly where the millions of Jews that used to live in Europe went?

This is completely ludicrous.

The Nazis, being Germans, carefully documented the extermination of the Jews, and one indecipherable scrap of paper hardly disallows the careful study for decades of the Holocaust, nor does it disallow the memories of survivors, nor the simple fact that the size of the German effort belies this stupidity.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
so when the yanks bombed Japan it was also a holocaust, but on a grander scale....... according to your #4
Not my number 4. The dictionary's number 4. Course the Japanese might have a different word for being that they speak Japanese.
Then again the Nazi Germany never openly declared war on the jewish population in the manner in which we were with Japan...

Josephine

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2007
Disturbing. It's hard to believe after all this time and with all the documentation and witnesses, that people cal still attempt to deny the Holocaust.

I don't think Pearl Harbor can be called a Holocaust. Completely different reasoning behind the killing and I think racial or heritage issues plays a role in the meaning of Holocaust.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Maybe that was a monthly total. :angry3:

I couldn't read a thing off that paper in the link. I doubt it's the be all and end all on the matter anyway. I'm sure if any such document exists, it would be pages upon pages worth of grotesque tallies.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Hitler allowd the Red Cross into the camps....but shrub wont let them into g'tmo'....interesting eh?

and locking people up for saying the holocaust is a lie or a fraud kinda makes me think "they" have something to hide...dont you?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What's even more disturbing is that someone out there wants us to forget or to belittle the atrocities that were heaped upon an INNOCENT segment of the population. Be it 280,000 or 6,000,000 it's irrelevant. It's that it happened. It wasn't a bombing. It was torture. Systematic torture. It was done to children, and grandparents and it was done in front of mothers and fathers, and sisters. It was done by supposed human beings. It was done and should NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

Last edited:

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Hitler allowd the Red Cross into the camps....but shrub wont let them into g'tmo'....interesting eh?
You're right. Bush should smarten up. Oh. Wait. This is in the same post as a holocaust denial. Never mind.

and locking people up for saying the holocaust is a lie or a fraud kinda makes me think "they" have something to hide...dont you?

Really? Do you really believe that? Denying one of the worst blights on humanity is a step in the direction of condoning it. That would be bad, Stretch. Very very bad. It's ok with me if we take extreme steps to discourage such a thing.

Reactions: Josephine

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
You're right. Bush should smarten up. Oh. Wait. This is in the same post as a holocaust denial. Never mind.

Really? Do you really believe that? Denying one of the worst blights on humanity is a step in the direction of condoning it. That would be bad, Stretch. Very very bad. It's ok with me if we take extreme steps to discourage such a thing.

to me, locking someone up for denying it smacks of trying to scilence them for some reason.....to me it would be better to let the shoot their mouth off and be thort a fool........I hadnt heard about anyone denying it and dont really give a **** if they do or dont...but drawing attention to them by locking them up...... jusy my thorts

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
ok Stretch, I'll grant you that. The whole freedom of speech thing is sticky for me when we get into isues like this. I know I can't pick and choose where this freedom is applied, and if I had to choose between losing the freedom altogether or allowing crud like that to be uttered, I guess I'd have pick the lesser of two evils. But still... denying the holocaust? That's not right either.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
So if I find a piece of paper on red cross stationary that says the Americans never bombed Japan, would that make it true?

If the Holocaust didn't happen then where are all the Jews that used to live in Europe? Why were all their Jewish communities suddenly missing?

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
what's with the English overlay?

Anyone who takes the time to find out that the Arolsen records are and what they are used for will have to wonder why a Red Cross worker would say "there is hope" when referring to tallying documented camp deaths.

Its a hoax.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
BitWhys, were you able to decipher some of that paper? I took another look at it, and for the life of me, the numbers in the first column appear to be dates - with the years ranging from 1973 to 1978. The tally column looks more like a percentage measurement of some kind... for example the first number reads 52.389. Is that supposed to mean there 52 and a little over a third deaths for that camp? The next one down apparently had approx. 6 and a half deaths. Where then are the remaining thirds, halves and other decimated decimals of those people is what I want to know.