Strange Traffic Violation

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Wow, impaired driving of a motorized bed.... classic. I wonder if he ended up finding the "local *****house" mentioned in the article.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Just out of curiosity, if this man was paralyzed and only able to control his motorized bed with his breath, what did he think he was going to do at the cat house? I'll probably be sorry I asked....:roll:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Just out of curiosity, if this man was paralyzed and only able to control his motorized bed with his breath, what did he think he was going to do at the cat house? I'll probably be sorry I asked....:roll:

I was kind of curious about that as well and how exactly he gets drunk? Straw hooked into a beer tap?

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I dunno guys, but boy does he ever have my respect and admiration! I'm not kidding - the will power - this guy is the definition of indefatigable!

Pangloss

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands

As an earnest answer, many disabled people visit sex workers for intimacy that they cannot find on their own. This is one of the issues that is always brought up by professional sex workers during political debates on the issue.

Basically their disability prevents them from finding a normal relationship but they find a need for intimacy and so they visit professional sex workers so that they can feel close to another human being.

snfu73

disturber of the peace
As an earnest answer, many disabled people visit sex workers for intimacy that they cannot find on their own. This is one of the issues that is always brought up by professional sex workers during political debates on the issue.

Basically their disability prevents them from finding a normal relationship but they find a need for intimacy and so they visit professional sex workers so that they can feel close to another human being.
Is there even such thing as a NORMAL relationship...:) But, yes, I agree. The thing is, however, if he is 95 percent paralyzed...what...um...can he...do...how does he...perform. Granted, part of the visit may have nothing to do with sex at all, and everything to do with the companionship of an attractive lady, in which case...all he needs is a functional mind...which he obviously has...with a fierce independent streak...:)

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Is there even such thing as a NORMAL relationship...:) But, yes, I agree. The thing is, however, if he is 95 percent paralyzed...what...um...can he...do...how does he...perform. Granted, part of the visit may have nothing to do with sex at all, and everything to do with the companionship of an attractive lady, in which case...all he needs is a functional mind...which he obviously has...with a fierce independent streak...:)

Haha, in this case I meant normal as opposed to paid for. I also did mean more on the lines of companionship too, that's an understandable desire to me.