Naked Man Superglued to Exercise Bike

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Naked man superglued to exercise bike

Thu May 3, 8:44 AM

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - A gang stripped a South African man before supergluing him to an exercise bicycle while they ransacked his house, according to a report Thursday.

SAPA news agency said the attackers, dressed in suits, hijacked a man in his 50s and forced him at gunpoint to take them to his home in Johannesburg.

"The victim was then forced to strip, after which he was superglued to the seat of an exercise bicycle, his hands were superglued, as were his feet and then his mouth was superglued shut," SAPA quoted Mark Stokoe, a spokesman for emergency services Netcare 911, as saying.

The man was rescued about three hours later when his partner arrived home, SAPA said.

South Africa is battling one of the world's highest crime rates which has prompted concerns that violence might mar the 2010 soccer World Cup, which the country is due to host.

A police spokesman could not immediately comment on the report. No one at Netcare 911 could be reached.

able

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2007
Having superglued myself on occasion, I was hoping you would have told us how they got him off that seat. Taking into account that men have more hair on their bodies than women, I have to think that would have been a major undertaking.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Having superglued myself on occasion, I was hoping you would have told us how they got him off that seat. Taking into account that men have more hair on their bodies than women, I have to think that would have been a major undertaking.

Well, I only know what Reuters tells me! lol.

Josephine

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2007
I laughed at the title...thinking he super-glued himself to the bike...but the story's not actually funny!
That poor man! I too would be interested in knowing how they got the jewels off the bike seat.

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
You're right Josephine, it's not funny. I so wanna go live on Mars. These thugs that did this to this poor man are insane.

jwv

Nominee Member
May 3, 2007
Ontario
I laughed at the title...thinking he super-glued himself to the bike...but the story's not actually funny!
That poor man! I too would be interested in knowing how they got the jewels off the bike seat.
I'm cringing just thinking of it...One thing we guys are sensitive to are protection of the gonads:)