Hermy, this is a Black-Op

what if you shoot someone while under the influence?
or even if you shoot someone when you not under the influence, is it an offence?
no body knows, or is this a grey area?
Sorry to interrupt you Stretch with an unrelated question but there seems to be a lot of articles about the bee thing and cell phones. I'd like your opinion.

PS; if cell phones are the problem it's goodbye bees what, can't have insects phucking up the economy can we.
well...if those that created the problem are also in control of the food supply..or almost in control of it, then we are in deep sh it......... monsanto comes to mind for some reason, either way they are out to control the food supply...control the food and you control the people sort of thing
Pay Monsanto, or Starve
'Many have yet to comprehend the implications of this continuing business trend to grow, merge, centralise and consolidate. I hope the following will help. If these companies are to continue their takeovers, and rule our planet - then shouldn’t we consider what it will be like in their servitude?'
www.celsias.com/blog/2007/03/...nto-or-starve/ (external - login to view)

Are mobile phones wiping out our bees?
'It seems like the plot of a particularly far-fetched horror film. But some scientists suggest that our love of the mobile phone could cause massive food shortages, as the world's harvests fail.
They are putting forward the theory that radiation given off by mobile phones and other hi-tech gadgets is a possible answer to one of the more bizarre mysteries ever to happen in the natural world - the abrupt disappearance of the bees that pollinate crops. Late last week, some bee-keepers claimed that the phenomenon - which started in the US, then spread to continental Europe - was beginning to hit Britain as well.'
news.independent.co.uk/enviro...cle2449968.ece (external - login to view)

The shooter in Virgina Tech used 225 shoots and 17 clips. Given the casualties I hardly consider that a high kill to shot ratio. Perhaps people should not be able to buy so many clips in such a short period of time.