How Iranians Treat Prisoners

Obama's A Freemason Related To Bush And Cheney

'Change, change, change'.
('Was that good, sir? Did I do right, sir? What else would you like me to say, sir, please, sir, thank you sir ...')
'Obama is also a 32nd degree Prince Hall Freemason loyal to the Craft and devoted to his principles so forget about the "changes" and start thinking about the same old, same old, coming once again into power. Obama is illuminati aristocracy. His appearence from 'nowhere', and subsequent rocket to the front of the political line are no coincidence.' (external - login to view)
Obama a distant cousin to Cheney and Bush
'Vice President Dick Cheney and aspiring Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama may not share a political philosophy, but they do share a family tree. The vice president's wife, Lynne, said during an interview with MSNBC on Tuesday that her husband and Obama were eighth cousins, a fact she discovered while researching family ancestry for her new memoir.
“This is such an amazing American story that one ancestor ... could be responsible down the family lines for lives that have taken such different and varied paths as Dick’s and Barack Obama,” she said.' (external - login to view)
Child Abuse by the Government (external - login to view)
What kind of society rips a 17-year-old autistic boy from his loving home and places him in a state-run mental institution, where he is given heavy doses of drugs, kept physically restrained, kept away from his family, deprived of books and other mental stimulation and is left alone to rot? Certainly not a free or humane one.

Posted Feb 20, 2008 09:21 AM (external - login to view) PST
Category: CURRENT EVENTS (external - login to view)

It appears that the absolute abuse of power is part of the institutional culture here. (external - login to view)
Hillary’s Secrets (external - login to view)
The same night that Foster died, White House staff working for Hillary raided Foster’s office. Hillary may have been upset by the news of Foster’s death, but, as claimed by Senator Alfonse D’Amato (R-NY) in the comments related to the Whitewater scandal, Hillary’s chief of staff Margaret Williams removed certain files from Foster’s office. The official story of Foster’s death is highly problematic. Supposedly upset at three critical Wall Street Journal editorials, Foster drove to Fort Marcy Park in Arlington, VA, and shot himself in the mouth with his revolver. However, when EMTs and Park Police found him, they couldn’t locate his car keys in his pockets. Eyewitness Patrick Knowlton, who had been trained as a reported that Foster’s car was not in the parking lot during his time of death. But there had been a mysterious man there, glaring at Knowlton. Other eyewitnesses reported they saw men “in red vests” fleeing the area as Foster’s body was discovered. A search of the National Archives FBI files later showed the FBI deleted details of the men in “red vests.” If Hillary Clinton was truly surprised and upset at the death of her friend, she has done a poor job of discovering why he died. The U.S. Court of appeals ordered Starr, over his objections, to include a 20-page statement by eyewitness Patrick Knowlton. There, Knowlton related how he had undergone a terrifying ordeal of and OIC harassment for testifying about the car and the peculiar glaring man in Fort Marcy Park. Knowlton had voted for Bill Clinton. If Hillary had questions about Foster’s “suicide” then why didn’t she publicly recognize a Clinton supporter in the Starr Report who had been intimidated for saying what he saw?

Posted Feb 26, 2008 06:55 AM (external - login to view) PST
Category: POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION (external - login to view)

Six months into Bill Clinton's first term, the paperwork for the Presidential blind trust was still incomplete. Vincent Foster, the man tasked with completing the trust documents, was dragging his heels, because he knew the trust was a fraud and did not include all the assets. Foster had scheduled a meeting with Bill Clinton for July 21st, 1993, at which he intended to resign. Indeed, the so-called suicide note was identified by Foster's wife, Lisa, as a rough draft of his letter of resignation, with a few lines added by an unknown third party. (external - login to view)
Three days after Vince Foster's death, the blind trust documents were completed by an unknown party and submitted to the trustee. Inasmuch as the Vince Foster office was still under police seal at the time, the trust documents had to have been among those looted from Foster's office by Hillary's staff. More about the murder of Vincent Foster is HERE (external - login to view) (external - login to view)
Bush Vows to Veto a Mortgage Relief Bill (external - login to view)
President Bush sided with [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]banks[/COLOR][/COLOR] (external - login to view) and mortgage lenders on Tuesday, threatening to veto a bill being offered by Senate Democrats that would give more bargaining power to homeowners who face [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]foreclosure[/COLOR][/COLOR] (external - login to view).
Posted Feb 27, 2008 09:57 AM (external - login to view) PST
CURRENT EVENTS (external - login to view)

This was never about relief for the homeowners: it was always about relief for the banks which made the bad [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]loans[/COLOR][/COLOR] (external - login to view) in the first place.

Republicans Halt Effort To Retrieve Missing White House Emails (external - login to view) Republicans Halt Effort To Retrieve Missing White House Emails

Posted Feb 27, 2008 09:54 AM (external - login to view) PST
COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS (external - login to view)

Imagine my complete (lack of) shock.
Gun Control Claims More Victims (external - login to view)
The problem at Virginia Tech was not that there were guns on campus — only the campus police and gunman were armed — but that it was a “gun-free zone.” As a result, there were not enough people carrying guns to neutralize the gunman once he began his rampage. He should have been outgunned after his first shots. To a criminal or deranged person bent on killing, a gun-free zone is a free-fire zone. As is obvious from all such incidents, the police arrive too late to prevent multiple killings.
Posted Feb 27, 2008 11:28 AM (external - login to view) PST
RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS (external - login to view) (external - login to view)
Temperature Monitors Report Widescale Global Cooling (external - login to view)
Over the past year, anecdotal evidence for a cooling planet has exploded. China has its coldest winter in 100 years. Baghdad sees its first snow in all recorded history. North America has the most snowcover in 50 years, with places like Wisconsin the highest since record-keeping began. Record levels of Antarctic sea ice, record cold in Minnesota, Texas, Florida, Mexico, Australia, Iran, Greece, South Africa, Greenland, Argentina, Chile -- the list goes on and on. No more than anecdotal evidence, to be sure. But now, that evidence has been supplanted by hard scientific fact. All four major global temperature tracking outlets (Hadley, NASA's GISS, UAH, RSS) have released updated data. All show that over the past year, global temperatures have dropped precipitously.

Posted Feb 27, 2008 11:25 AM (external - login to view) PST
SCIENCE/HEALTH (external - login to view) (external - login to view)
As David Icke Has Been Saying Over And Over All These Years ... Yet Another Tip Of A Massive, Massive Iceberg ...

'Haut de la Garenne: Why abuse on this level could happen again'

Could happen? It's happening tonight and every night all over the world

'My mouth went dry and my fists clenched when I heard about the remains found in Jersey. I felt sorrow and rage that police are once again belatedly investigating a huge paedophile ring based on care home kids, and expect to dig up more bodies. A ring of evil men exploited the most vulnerable children imaginable for up to 40 years, and no one stopped them.'

Jersey children's home hell: Victims of Haut de la Garenne tell their story

'I was drugged, beaten and sexually abused ..what went on there was cruel, sadistic, evil A woman who spent her early teens at the Jersey children's home yesterday told how she used to be drugged, beaten and sexually abused there. Mum-of-two Pamela, now 49, spoke out after it emerged that ankle shackles, stocks and canes had been found at Haut de la Garenne, once home to 1,000 vulnerable children.' (external - login to view)

Haut de la Garenne: Your experiences (external - login to view)

Satanic Child Abuse

'Edward Paisnel, the Beast of Jersey, was the son of wealthy Jersey landowners. During the period 1958 - 1971, Paisnel abducted and abused a number of children. Paisnel was a fan of the 15th-century Breton, Gilles de Rais, who murdered around 200 children. The authorities discovered that Paisnel had a secret satanic chamber.'

Oh, but there's no such thing as Satantic child abuse. That Icke bloke's a nutter. (external - login to view)
Philip Martin Bailhache and Haut de la Garenne in Jersey

'Media reporting of the breaking child abuse and murder scandal in Jersey have conspicuously omitted to mention that Governor of the Jersey Home for Boys (Haut de la Garenne) during the 1970s and 1980s was the island's current Bailiff, Sir Philip Martin Bailhache KGB.
"Local residents have leaked this onto Channel Islands forums, and threads are being closed as quick as you can find them by moderators mindful of libel laws and the fact that very little is known for sure about this horrific story to date." - UK Indymedia" - State-protected paedophile ring in Jersey?'
As I have been saying all these years, there are state-protected paedophile rings in every country. (external - login to view)
Richard Warman threatens another decent man with a libel suit - Canada's Ezra Levant
No doubt there will be another for me, too. Good - it's time the Canadian people knew what this guy is doing. (external - login to view)

Richard Warman, an employee of the Canadian government: no words necessary

This is what an 'adult lawyer' does ...

Rocket narrowly misses Knesset members (external - login to view)
A rocket fired from Gaza Friday landed in a field in the south of the country not far from where hundreds of Israelis were hiking, including Knesset members touring the rocket-battered region.
Posted Feb 29, 2008 12:37 PM (external - login to view) PST
ISRAEL (external - login to view)

The reason I am always suspicious of these "Gaza" rockets is that they usually hit an empty field, and despite the frenetic press accounts of what might have happened, rarely cause any real damage.
Israel has a long history of false-flag attacks to justify wars of aggression, or worse, to trick other countries into fighting Israel's wars for her, and I see no reason not to suggest that these "Gaza" rockets are not more of the same.
See also Fake Al Qaeda (external - login to view)
and ...
the attack on the USS Liberty (external - login to view)
and ... How the Mossad Tricked US into Bombing Libya (external - login to view),7...513028,00.html (external - login to view)
Weather Channel Founder: Global Warming ‘Greatest Scam in History’ (external - login to view)
It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it. Global Warming; It is a SCAM. Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to create an illusion of rapid global warming. Other scientists of the same environmental whacko type jumped into the circle to support and broaden the “research” to further enhance the totally slanted, bogus global warming claims. Their friends in government steered huge research grants their way to keep the movement going. Soon they claimed to be a consensus.
Posted Mar 4, 2008 04:38 PM (external - login to view) PST
Category: SCIENCE/HEALTH (external - login to view) (external - login to view)

Actually, I think the dude that s'posedly walked on water is the biggest scam, and 911 and gobal warming are the 2nd and 3rd biggest scams.........but thats just me

America Troops Going Insane
This video is graphic. Sometimes the truth is horrible. The video contains disturbing scenes of American troops sadistically taunting Iraqi children, randomly throwing grenades at sheep herders and the infamous puppy toss with David Motari. Juxtaposed against a hollow and hypocritical Presidential address this is mandatory watching for every American citizen. George Bush is a war criminal and unfortunately so are some of his troops. This is mandatory viewing.
Posted Mar 5, 2008 12:46 PM (external - login to view) PST

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-Qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication

'In the BBC’s killer documentary called The Power of Nightmares, top CIA officials openly admit, Al-Qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundred’s of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Governments story of Al-qaeda a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after.' (external - login to view)
The Pentagon Attack: The True Flight Path Proves A Military Deception
'Our primary focus has been to determine the true flight path of the plane as reported by eyewitnesses in comparison with the official data and reports. The results have been devastating as we can now prove on multiple fronts how the actual flight path does not match with the physical damage or any of the officially released data.' (external - login to view)
Monday, 10 March 2008
US Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court - Now What?

'After years of insisting there is no evidence to link vaccines with the onset of autism spectrum disorder (ASD), the US government has quietly conceded a vaccine-autism case in the Court of Federal Claims. The unprecedented concession was filed on November 9, and sealed to protect the plaintiff's identify. It was obtained through individuals unrelated to the case.'

The court document in full (external - login to view)
Israeli Sniper Takes 12-Year-Old Girl's Life (external - login to view)
"I put my hand on her chest to stop the streaming blood. She told me that she could not breathe, her body trembled and she closed her eyes," said Ra'd Abu Saif of his 12-year-old daughter Safa's last moments after she was shot by an Israeli sniper last Saturday.
Posted Mar 10, 2008 04:21 PM (external - login to view) PST
ISRAEL (external - login to view)

And tell us all just what military necessity was served by shooting this girl. (external - login to view)
Eighteen things you've already forgotten about the media's flawed coverage of Iraq. (external - login to view)
In putting together my new book, So Wrong for So Long, on Iraq and the media, I revisited the good, the bad, and the ugly in war coverage from the run-up to the invasion through the five years of controversy that followed. Even though I monitored the coverage closely all along, I was continually surprised to come across once-prominent names, quotes, and incidents that had faded to obscurity. Here is a list of 18 of those nearly forgotten episodes, in roughly chronological order.
Posted Mar 11, 2008 05:25 PM (external - login to view) PST
Category: IRAQ (external - login to view) (external - login to view)

I'm listening
What you're about to hear is a portion of a jaw-dropping speech delivered by an Oklahoma State Representative at a gathering in her district. This is what they say when they think we're not listening.
Posted Mar 11, 2008 05:19 PM (external - login to view) PST
POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION (external - login to view)

State is suing Eli Lilly for not publicising risks of mental health drug
'Jury selection for one of the biggest civil trials ever in Alaska is now under way in Anchorage Superior Court with attorneys from around the country, an instant Internet feed for those willing to pay big bucks, and tens of millions of dollars riding on the verdict. At issue is Zyprexa, pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly & Co.'s best-selling drug. It is approved for treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
The state of Alaska sued Eli Lilly in 2006, alleging the company failed to warn of serious health risks for people who take Zyprexa, including the risk of diabetes. It wants the company to cover treatment costs of Medicaid patients who suffered serious health problems after being on the drug.' (external - login to view)
Weather Channel Founder Wants To Sue Al Gore For Global Warming Fraud

'A landmark court case that would destroy the so-called "consensus" behind man-made global warming could be in the works after Weather Channel founder John Coleman expressed his intention to sue Al Gore for fraud.
Companies that sell "carbon credits" on the basis that they offset carbon emissions could also be in the firing line as Coleman stated his conviction that man-made advocates would lose the case if a fair debate, something that the establishment is loathe to allow, was allowed to take place.' (external - login to view)
North American Military Agreement Signed By US and Canada

'While Americans are being bombarded with large doses of presidential primary news coverage, the US entered into an agreement with its northern neighbor that may have an impact on future internal military action.

In a political move that received little if any attention by the American news media, the United States and Canada entered into a military agreement on February 14, 2008, allowing the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency, even one that does not involve a cross-border crisis, according to a police commander involved in homeland security planning and implementation.' (external - login to view)
No-one is above, no-one is beneath
By Ezra Levant
'I first had a flash of this when I saw the videotape of Richard Warman campaigning against his nemesis, David Icke. That's where I saw Warman giggling gleefully with his co-conspirators as they talked about physically assaulting Icke, and "humiliating" him [

click here for video].

I felt it again when I read about the outrageous ex parte attempt by Warman and his enablers at the Canadian Jewish Congress to block foreign websites from Canada. That application was properly dismissed by the CRTC, but the very fact that Warman and the CJC thought they could -- in a hearing with no opposition invited -- set up a system for blocking 33 million Canadians from surfing where they want to surf, shows the true character of the people we're dealing with here.' (external - login to view)
Maclean's Magazine on Richard Warman and Canadian 'Justice' (external - login to view)
The Monstrous Monsanto Universe

'It has, notably, concocted impressive quantities of dioxin, the hyper-concentrated poison contained in the Agent Orange American airplanes dispersed over forests to destroy vegetation during the Vietnam War. Its consequences are still being felt today, with the births of deformed children and after-effects on a goodly number of American war veterans exposed to this frightening product. Is that nightmare in the process of resuming under a new form right under our eyes? There's this hormone injected into milk cows to increase their yield that invariably transforms them into Frankenstein animals.' (external - login to view)
The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed
'For the last several years, HPV vaccines have been marketed to the public and mandated in compulsory injections for young girls in several states based on the idea that they prevent cervical cancer. Now, NaturalNews has obtained documents from the FDA and other sources which reveal that the FDA has been well aware for several years that Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) has no direct link to cervical cancer.' (external - login to view)
Ohio's voting machines are now an official crime scene (external - login to view)
At least 15 touch-screen voting machines that produced improbable numbers in Ohio's 2006 statewide election are now under double-lock in an official crime scene. And the phony "Homeland Security Alert" used by Republicans to build up George W. Bush's 2004 vote count in a key southwestern Ohio county has come under new scrutiny.
Posted Mar 16, 2008 10:52 PM (external - login to view) PST
VOTE FRAUD (external - login to view)

If Bush isn't the legally elected President, then we don't have to pay for his wars. (external - login to view)
The New World Order - David Icke was RIGHT all along

'In secret, without the knowledge of the voters, the public or even much of the media, George Bush has allegedly signed an agreement that pretty much ends the United States of America, and forms a North American Union with Canada and Mexico.

Already - quite recently, we have seen our own government here in the UK take a total U-Turn on the European constitution, which we were promised a referendum on at the last election. The European Union expands whilst our own power as an Island diminishes into the ether!' (external - login to view)
Amero Currency: One Union Under God? With Liberty? (external - login to view)
This site is intended to make United States citizens aware of the advancement of the agenda to launch the nations of North America, including the U.S., into a continental union similar to the European Union.
Posted Mar 17, 2008 10:12 AM (external - login to view) PST
ECONOMY (external - login to view) (external - login to view)
For The Future's Sake, Don't Give This Thing A Gun!

'They haven't released video of the tests yet where this thing is mounted with heavy weaponry. It can easily haul 300 pounds. It's development in Boston is funded by DARPA, for military purposes.'

Who said The Matrix was fiction? (external - login to view)
Jersey home children 'loaned out' for rape cruises
'Children from the Jersey House of Horrors were loaned to rich paedophile yachtsmen as galley sex slaves, a News of the World investigation reveals. The youngsters were told by care staff the boat rides were treats—only to be assaulted and raped at sea by pervert toffs. Details of the sick attacks emerged as we discovered even more blood has been found in a bath in the dungeon underneath the Haut de la Garenne home—and in the drains.' (external - login to view)
Homeless man was kicked 'like a football,' trial told
Three Canadian soldiers kicked Paul Croutch, a sleeping homeless man, "like a football," then assaulted a woman who tried to intervene, warning her that "bums" aren't welcome in Toronto's Moss Park, a prosecutor says.
Posted Mar 18, 2008 11:02 AM (external - login to view) PST

Not quite the image of Canadians we are used to, is it?