The Canadian Action Party calls the official 9/11 story physically impossible

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
The justification for Canada's draconian anti terrorism laws is the official story of 9-11 - that the US was attacked by Islamic terrorists led by Osama Bin Laden. The problem with this justification is that the official story of what happened on 9-11 is physically impossible as a highly qualified team of Canadian, American and international scientists, engineers and investigators demonstrate at their website physics911.
Posted Mar 24, 2007 02:15 PM PST
Category: 911
http://terrorpets.com/index.php?option=com_bookmarks&Itemid=1&task=detail&id=505

Canadian Professor disputes official representation on 9/11
I was very surprised when I began to realize how weak the official story was. I can remember the exact moment when I felt -- my god, there’s no way those 3 towers were brought down by planes, jet fuel and fire. One tower, maybe. A structural flaw in the tower, a set of coincidences. Two towers -- we’re getting into a highly unlikely situation, even though their construction was similar, because the planes hit in different ways. Three towers (including WTC 7 now, which wasn’t hit by a plane), the odds against this are astronomical. So then I began taking a much closer look and spending more and more time looking into all this. As for the things I was reading, I found out about Scholars for 9/11 Truth and stayed largely glued to that website. Joined the organization, read all the now standard works by Griffin, Jones and others.
Posted Mar 24, 2007 02:13 PM PST
Category:
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/03/23/01417.html

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
At least these scientists are keeping busy, maybe they'll bankrupt themselves someday and will go silent.
Not at all my friend, all they need to do is put together a grant proposal, that asks the question what effect the events of 9/11 had on GW, or reverse and voila, the money pours in.

Last edited:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I just click these threads, to see If I can guess correctly which "local eccentric" posted it.

I was wrong this time, I guessed Darkbeaver but it was Stretch, Im batting 0.6 though, so im in so far above average.

gc

Electoral Member
May 9, 2006
Not at all my friend, all they need to do is put together a grant proposal, that asks the question what effect the events of 9/11 had on GW, or reverse and voila, the money pours in.

You think scientists sit around and conspire to bring down GW? Sometimes the conspiracy theories about the conspiracy theories are almost as bad as the original conspiracy theories.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I have nothing better to do today. I'll have a look at this thing.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You think scientists sit around and conspire to bring down GW? Sometimes the conspiracy theories about the conspiracy theories are almost as bad as the original conspiracy theories.
Oops, my bad, didn't put that in sarcastic purple. I edited it to reflect your confusion.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This guy Graeme MacQueen makes some pretty good points.

Canadian Professor disputes official representation on 9/11
No way World Trade Center Towers were brought down simply from planes, jet fuel and fire
by Graeme MacQueen
World Trade Center Towers.​
Sometime in late 2005 I had a conversation -- quite a heated one, actually -- with an American dissident who said that 9/11 was obviously carried out by the U.S. government. I expressed some scepticism about this and he said that I obviously hadn’t done my homework and didn’t know the first thing about the issue. I realized after that conversation that he was actually right. I’d tinkered with the issue by reading long pieces on the internet late at night but I hadn’t really done my homework. Being, I guess, a scholarly sort of guy, and having by this time taken early retirement so that I could work for peace and justice in whatever way I wished, I ordered some the leading books, downloaded key articles, and set to work.
I was very surprised when I began to realize how weak the official story was. I can remember the exact moment when I felt -- my god, there’s no way those 3 towers were brought down by planes, jet fuel and fire. One tower, maybe. A structural flaw in the tower, a set of coincidences. Two towers -- we’re getting into a highly unlikely situation, even though their construction was similar, because the planes hit in different ways. Three towers (including WTC 7 now, which wasn’t hit by a plane), the odds against this are astronomical. So then I began taking a much closer look and spending more and more time looking into all this. As for the things I was reading, I found out about Scholars for 9/11 Truth and stayed largely glued to that website. Joined the organization, read all the now standard works by Griffin, Jones and others.
Now we get to the part about why I wrote a 9/11 article. When I read David Ray Griffin’s piece, "Explosive Testimony" I was staggered. By two things. First, by the fact that these 10,000-12,000 pages of interviews with the FDNY existed. What a resource! How come nobody told me about it before? Why hadn’t I learned about it in the mass media? I was like: Hello, doesn’t everybody realize how important this is? I mean, if I were a prosecutor in a homicide trial and I suddenly realized I had 10,000 pages of testimony by eyewitnesses, collected shortly after the crime! Secondly, I was staggered by the stuff he quoted. Clear, in some cases detailed, and as far as I could see very credible - coming from people with no axe to grind and with tons of experience with high-rises and fires and collapses and so on.
As soon as I read that article I knew I had to read those 10,000 pages for myself,

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/03/23/01417.html

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Hey Juan...

Just ask ITN....the conflicts are good for business....

Who cares that people die...

So long as business is good why is it imporant to anyone who actually demolished the WTC?

Carlyle and the defense industry are booming...you've just got to look on the bright side and put all that morality stuff behind you...

Business is good....

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I don't buy these theories.

Terrrorists hijacked multiple planes on 9/11/01

2 of these planes crashed at structual weak point in the North and South Twin Towers.

Haven't you people seen the A&E or Discovery specials.

Its like a riple effect.

Very easy to believe in my opinion.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I've only spent about a half hour on this thing but it is clear that there is all kinds of room for speculation. We all saw the aircraft hit the twin towers so there is no doubt that the aircraft played a major part. Let's just say the whole thing is still interesting.

gc

Electoral Member
May 9, 2006
Oops, my bad, didn't put that in sarcastic purple. I edited it to reflect your confusion.

Sorry, I didn't realize that was sarcasm. I also didn't know purple was the colour of sarcasm, apparently I'm out of the loop :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It's clear that there is all kinds of science as well. The impossibility of the government story has never been questioned by the main stream media. What interests me most about the 9/11 story is the reluctance or even inability of the adherants to consider alternative reasons for the destruction of the towers and the lengths they will go to to belittle inquiring minds. There are psycological studys to explain the mindset of those unable to think beyond the narrow boundrys of official explanation. Those unwilling to explore the alternatives to terrorist attacks follow the usual laws of stagnation, lack of imagination, criticle thinking, and display the usual qualitys of the insecure individuals, fear of ridicule and exclusion from the herd. The group mentality of the adherants to the official story does not allow deviation from the declared position.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Stertch, one level of beams collapsed where the plane hit:

then that crasehd on the the next set of beams

and all the way to the bottom.

Its very easy to explain... the intense heat from the over-fueled planes burning collapsed the beams and it was a domino effect.

No question of that in my mind.

And the 9/11 conspiracy people are like terrorists:

undermining the people and making them blame their own government for the events of 9/11... that causes chaos.