Something to make you mad..Man shoots baby with bb gun..

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Any ideas on what to do with this guy? I've got a few..and they all involve pliers and a blowtorch

ST. CHARLES, Mo. — An eastern Missouri man shot his own 12-day-old son with a BB gun, police said.
Shawn Michael Mohan, 20, of St. Charles County, shot the baby several times, causing circular-shaped bruises to the face, left arm, hand, foot, hip and buttocks, police told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch in Wednesday's edition. The injuries were not life-threatening.
"He's claiming it was an accident, but we feel that the evidence points otherwise," said Lt. Craig McGuire of the county Sheriff's Department.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well, if one was to look at this with an eye for spotting silver linings... at least the kid is too young to remember, and the dad will now be out of the picture before he can cause worse harm.

I agree though... pliers and blowtorches. seems fitting.

Any ideas on what to do with this guy? I've got a few..and they all involve pliers and a blowtorch

ST. CHARLES, Mo. — An eastern Missouri man shot his own 12-day-old son with a BB gun, police said.
Shawn Michael Mohan, 20, of St. Charles County, shot the baby several times, causing circular-shaped bruises to the face, left arm, hand, foot, hip and buttocks, police told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch in Wednesday's edition. The injuries were not life-threatening.
"He's claiming it was an accident, but we feel that the evidence points otherwise," said Lt. Craig McGuire of the county Sheriff's Department.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Multiple accidents...hmmm, I suggest that he ought to to be careful for accidents himself. There was a movie, I can't remember which one, but they put a rat inside a metal pail, and tied it to some guy, and proceeded to heat the pail. Only one way for the rat to go. How can people be so cruel to young innocent children I'll never know. This fella deserves no pity.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I can't get the link to work. Was it his son or daughter? Not that it makes a big difference but this forty watt dimbulb should be kept as far away from children as possible. Start with thirty years at Attica or somewhere. Maybe the general prison population could be informed that he is a child molester.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Hmmmm,

Perhaps paintballing him in the groin on a grey cold February morn. No cup of course!

I'll go along with that, so long as it's red paint, and you stake him down in the chicken coop afterwards. May as well make use of their natural instinct to continually peck at anything red.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'll go along with that, so long as it's red paint, and you stake him down in the chicken coop afterwards. May as well make use of their natural instinct to continually peck at anything red.
Red pink white blue, I'm game, you bring the paint, I'll bring the semi auto. I think I still have some of those splatmores(Paintball version of a Claymore mine). They hurt alot, especial if set off in someones drawers!!!

Does it make me a bad Dad, since I have shot both my boys with paintballs and missed their Armour???

Talk about wailing!!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Red pink white blue, I'm game, you bring the paint, I'll bring the semi auto. I think I still have some of those splatmores(Paintball version of a Claymore mine). They hurt alot, especial if set off in someones drawers!!!

Does it make me a bad Dad, since I have shot both my boys with paintballs and missed their Armour???

Talk about wailing!!!

yep, you're awful!:laughing7: