sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Woman allegedly had sexual contact with 5th-graders in theaters, class

By ROBERT CROWE
Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

A flirtatious Brandy Lynn Gonzales lured five boys from her fifth-grade classes into sexual acts at movie theaters, her apartment and even her classroom, prosecutors said Thursday.
At least one student was taken to her apartment, where he was sexually assaulted by Gonzales, 27, and her husband, Johnny Gonzales, 31, said Assistant Harris County District Attorney Denise Oncken.
"Evidently, according to the victims, she was quite a flirt in the classroom," Oncken said.
A judge set bail at $320,000 Thursday for the former teacher charged with sexually abusing five students at Piney Point Elementary School in 2004. Wearing an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs, Gonzales, 27, looked at the floor as she shuffled into state District Judge Michael McSpadden's court for a brief probable-cause hearing.
The charges involve four students in the same fifth-grade class and a fifth boy from a different class.
The students alleged that Gonzales would touch them under desks during class.
That behavior escalated when she invited them to the movies.
"Several of the kids would actually see what was going on with other boys at movie theaters as well as in the classroom," Oncken said.
The boys' parents often dropped off their sons at the theater, assuming Gonzales was a good teacher reaching out to their children, Oncken said.
Gonzales was charged with three counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child. Bail was set at $50,000 each for two of the counts and $200,000 for the third count.
On two additional counts of indecency involving a child, bail was set at $10,000 each.
Her husband waived his probable-cause hearing. He is in the Harris County Jail on $200,000 bond and charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, along with one charge of failure to report sexual abuse of a child. His court date was reset for Jan. 12, when Brandy Gonzales also is scheduled to appear again.
Theater encounters
Oncken said Brandy Gonzales met a student on Feb. 1, 2004, at a Sharpstown-area movie theater, where she allegedly performed oral sex on the boy. She allegedly also performed oral sex on another male student in the theater.
Another male student said that he had inappropriate contact with the woman inside her classroom on Feb. 5, 2004.
An aggravated sexual assault charge stems from an alleged June 1, 2004, encounter in which Gonzales performed oral sex on a boy before having intercourse with him, Oncken said.
The husband also allegedly performed sex acts on the boy, the prosecutor said.
"It's my understanding that both of them were engaging in sexual acts with one of the victims at their residence," Oncken said.
Prosecutors said they know of more cases with each of the current five victims. They have enough information to file more charges on other sexual encounters between the couple and children.
"There were multiple offenses against the victims," Oncken said.
Authorities are encouraging anyone who may have been assaulted by the couple to come forward. She had worked at numerous schools before teaching at Piney Point.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
It is particularly upsetting when a person in a position of trust engages in this kind of crime. The damage this woman and her husband have done to these children will likely affect them for their whole lives. I can't think of a suitable punishment other than jail for life.

m_levesque

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
It is particularly upsetting when a person in a position of trust engages in this kind of crime. The damage this woman and her husband have done to these children will likely affect them for their whole lives. I can't think of a suitable punishment other than jail for life.

Oh come now, we are men and so let us be honest. Young boys are hardly abused in such a situation, for I am certain they enjoyed and relished every momet of the experience, as boys of that age would do. I wold imaine it is the involvement of the parents that created this action, for I am certain the boys would not have ever said a thing. Let us remember what exactly WE thought with as our brain at that tender age!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Oh come now, we are men and so let us be honest. Young boys are hardly abused in such a situation, for I am certain they enjoyed and relished every momet of the experience, as boys of that age would do. I wold imaine it is the involvement of the parents that created this action, for I am certain the boys would not have ever said a thing. Let us remember what exactly WE thought with as our brain at that tender age!

Apparently you think it is fine for a school teacher to bring ten year old boys back to her apartment so she and her husband could both abuse them in private. I don't think you will find much support for that kind of thinking. Nor do I think the Court be very lenient with these perverts.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

GRADE FIVE!

Ten or eleven years old.

Add 4 or 5 years, and you just might have a point............which still doesn't change the fact these people abused a position of trust.

Throw the book at them.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I think he skimmed over the "and husband" part and didn't read it.

Man, grade 5 I had a hot teacher, always checking a glance when she'd bend over..every guy in class was.

This is alot different though, this is closer to Homolka, but I am reminded of a certain south park clip.