Briton Blows Up His Own Ass

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
LONDON - A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday.

The incident took place Sunday, when Britain celebrated Bonfire Night, traditionally marked with fireworks to celebrate the Guy Fawkes’ gunpowder plot to blow up Parliament in the 17th century.
The man suffered burns and other unspecified internal injuries in the incident in Sunderland, 275 miles north of London.

Katherine Shenton, a spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service, said a caller had phoned in that the victim was bleeding after the firecracker exploded.

Several of the man’s friends recorded the incident on a mobile phone. The blurry images show a man bent over with his pants down and a white flash as the firecracker explodes.

The Times newspaper reported the man is a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15643614/

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
LONDON - A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday.

The incident took place Sunday, when Britain celebrated Bonfire Night, traditionally marked with fireworks to celebrate the Guy Fawkes’ gunpowder plot to blow up Parliament in the 17th century.
The man suffered burns and other unspecified internal injuries in the incident in Sunderland, 275 miles north of London.

Katherine Shenton, a spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service, said a caller had phoned in that the victim was bleeding after the firecracker exploded.

Several of the man’s friends recorded the incident on a mobile phone. The blurry images show a man bent over with his pants down and a white flash as the firecracker explodes.

The Times newspaper reported the man is a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15643614/

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while. His chili eating days may be over.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
Sunday?, new story?, where'd you dig this one up to then ITN old fella?

it refers to Bonfire night, which happens on the 5th of November....I've got a little ditty to help you remember:

remember, remember,
the 5th of November,
gun powder, fire and plot!.

quite shocking how someone of your stature would try to pass this off a new story....but I expect the fool in question was very drunk at the time and who.....when drunk havent fired a rocket from their ass eh? :s

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
:smilebox:

If I wanted to do that I wouldn't have posted a link WITH THE DATE ON IT, now would I?

As Sherlock Holmes said to watson when discovering a gay man spread out dead on his table with nothing but lemon jam on his ass:

"a lemon entry my dear boy....a lemon entry"

oh and doh about missing the date...soz, I've got so much homework in front of me, things allude me.