Prince Harry and the Lapdancers.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Prince Harry celebrated the end of his Army officer training with a visit to a lapdance club, it has been reported.

He went to the Spearmint Rhino venue in Colnbrook, Buckinghamshire, with some friends, it is claimed.

But the newspapers seem to be divided over what he got up to there, with one saying he just let a girl sit on his lap - and another claiming he had a private dance and put his head between a girl's breasts.

The Mirror says Mariella Butkute offered to give Harry a private dance but that he turned her down, saying "no thanks, I've got a girlfriend".

It quotes the 31-year-old stripper as saying: "I couldn't believe I was sitting on a prince's lap, but he was the perfect gentleman.

"He was definitely the most polite and well-spoken client I have ever had. After spending some time with Harry I felt like a princess."

But The Sun says that Harry and his comrades paid a Russian stripper called Margo £60 for a private dance - and the Prince put his head between her breasts.

Another stripper at the club was quoted as saying: "Margo wasn't bothered whether he was a prince or not - to her he was just another punter. Harry was great fun and was really chatty and even talked to her about his girlfriend Chelsy.

"He went off and had a dance with Margo and afterwards she told me how Harry put his head between her boobs and laughed as she jiggled them."

A Clarence House spokesman said: "We have no comment to make.''

The 21-year-old Prince previously made the headlines when he was spotted flirting with page three girl Lauren Pope in a trendy nightclub.

Harry will march in the traditional passing out parade at Sandhurst next week in front of the Queen.

Third in line to the throne Harry is joining the Household Cavalry's Blues and Royals.

In the future, he could be sent to Iraq or Afghanistan, where more than 3,300 British troops are being deployed this summer.

His older brother, as a first termer, will not take part in the parade. Unlike Harry, Prince William went to university before going to Sandhurst.

The royals will afterwards attend a luncheon with officer cadets and their guests in Old College, before gathering on the steps for photographs.

Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy and William's Kate Middleton will not be there during the day, but are rumoured to be attending the Sandhurst ball with the princes in the evening.

Latest results in an AOL poll:

Has Harry let his family down?
votes
Yes..16%
No...84%

Total Votes: 21763

http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/news/article.adp?id=20060408032609990001

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I would hate to be royalty, I think — so much scrutiny and press coverage on everything you do, I would assume the idea of privacy in a world such as that would be nothing more than a joke.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Who says the Royals are boring?

Princess Eugenie - Harry and William's cousin - celebrated her 16th birthday the other day and her and all of her toff pals had a drunken party at a big mansion. They left the place in a mess.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Good for HRH Harry the Wild One!!!

From the lineage of males the royals have given the world, I think it is wonderful Harry is happy, healthy, and looks forward to an active sexual life!

Diana would be proud of her little man. I think Harry has taken on all the "brat behavior" for William too - because William has to stay back and behave..... so Harry does it for both of them.

I think he is a peach!'

Edit: Stupidity

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Um, I haven't seen a stripper have I missed something important? I live in Cowville and theres not a chance in hell the old fellas (cane and walkers abound) are going to strip. Thank god. Maybe Zoofer will put on an internet stripping show for those of us that have been denied.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Royal Prerogative

I think it's a pity that, so often, it seems as though members of the Royal Family are often discouraged from some more cynical members of the public from engaging in anything that could even be considered remotely entertaining or fun.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Yep, Five god forbid if they try and have a little normalicy in their lives. I'm glad I'm a regular Joe-et.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
yay fer Harry - the expectations of living in a fishbowl must drive one crazy! I'd be a headline every day just outta spite! lollll 'course, I'd want all their money to get into some really good trouble with, not the poor shenanigans I have to resort to... lolll

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Re: RE: Prince Harry and the Lapdancers.

Blackleaf said:
Who says the Royals are boring?

Princess Eugenie - Harry and William's cousin - celebrated her 16th birthday the other day and her and all of her toff pals had a drunken party at a big mansion. They left the place in a mess.

That's not the worst of it! I read that the party got so out of control that guests were having sex in every corner of the house....under the dining room table, behind the couch, in the bathroom, even in Fergie's bedroom! Poor Bea must have FREAKED out!

Yeah, it must suck to be a Royal, and I'm sure they all wanna go out and have their fun but it seems Harry never thinks about the consequences of what he's doing. How many times have we seen William smoking pot?? Or wearing a nazi uniform?? Or getting a lapdance?? Never, cos he takes his duties seriously and he know how much bad publicity can screw up the stability of the Royal Family.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
I am not a monarchist but I understand the British have a long history with their monarchy and it is part of their culture, and a great tourist attraction. However, even the Brits are starting to consider the monarchy issue with a very jaundiced eye.

The fact is, the royal family are no different to commoners. It is only by virtue of historical events that these particular people are the royal family, and not some other chaps. The reality is, this is a JOB that has certain expectations. You get paid really well for it, and you get to live in castles. But the expectation is that you should be setting an example and you have to perform certain functions. If you dont like that then you do have the option of opting out of the royal family and not getting the royal stipends. In fact many other members of other country royal families have done just this.. witness recently the Japanese princess giving up her inheritance rights to marry a commoner. Basically, it is the life of a movie star, and so you have to accept that the press is going to be there to record every move.

Tough for Harry. I think he is the problem child of the monarchy, particularly because I think the debate about his parentage is widely known, and is obvious to people. He must be one screwed up kid. I personally cant accept the Nazi uniform stuff however.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
i guess you all think its ok he do this
but of course if it was noam chomsky --well
we woud have quite a different response from you woulnt we.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Fortunately, it's not my place to accept or not accept any of it - Harry's gonna be Harry no matter what I think... but to the point, I was really glad the media left Harry and William alone through their school years - well, for the most part. But maybe they could have given them a little more time to get the business of being young and impetuous out of the way...if it's a paid position to be a representative of something or another, perhaps it's only fair to wait until they're actually doing the job before we expect them to set any standards.... good gawd, if my present employer got to make judgements about my job performance based on my antics in my late teens and early twenties, I may as well bend over and kiss my a$$ goodbye lolll...betcha a fair number of us would have to admit the same...heck even now, I represent my employer from 8 - 4:30 on weekdays. After that, if I wanna dance naked in the moonlight, that's my biz...and that makes me much richer than a Royal...
just saying... cut the kid some slack... he's still figuring out who he is, who he'll be in all that Royal Mess... and no Mumsie to guide him through the landmines either.... just stiff upper lip Dad.... and that not-so-galloping-grannie of his... heehee oh, sorry no disrespect meant to Her Majesty, the Queen.

So I repeat: Yay Harry!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

fuzzylogix said:
In fact many other members of other country royal families have done just this.. witness recently the Japanese princess giving up her inheritance rights to marry a commoner. Basically, it is the life of a movie star, and so you have to accept that the press is going to be there to record every move.
The Royals have married commoners before.

King George VI married a commoner called Elizabeth, who became Queen Elizabeth (but NOT Elizabeth II as she was only the Queen because she was the wife of a King). We now call her the Queen Mother.

And when Diana married Charles, she was also a commoner.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
It's a pity that he has to spend his whole life infront of the spot light I couldn't imagine how it must be like when your life is everybodies busisness. :( However I am a Social Democratic Republican and I don't really see the need for a royal family. *shrugs* So I guess my opinion means little in this discussion, but I think Prince Harry should just be left alone more, poor guy, even I feel bad for them.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
i agree the so called royal family-- is mainly for laughing at
and isnt this one the one who was supposedly fathered by one dianas boyfriends
he should get his dna tested

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net

cortezzz said:
i agree the so called royal family-- is mainly for laughing at
and isnt this one the one who was supposedly fathered by one dianas boyfriends
he should get his dna tested

if they tested his DNA I'd fear we'd find out how badly inbread the royals really are.