An explosion in a Toronto Tim Hortons

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
An explosion in a Tim Hortons in downtown Toronto just a little while ago has killed one man. The man was a customer in the washroom. No one is injured. Police, fire fighters, and a bomb squad are on the scene right now trying to figure out what is happened.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
That's awful surely nobody would want to bomb a Timmies. My condolences to the family of the deceased.

Toro

Senate Member
RE: An explosion in a Tor

Well, ya never know Sassy. People firebomb McDonald's and Starbucks because of American "imperialism" after all. Maybe someone's upset about our role in Afghanistan.

Every so often, a nat gas leak will cause an explosion. Perhaps that's what happened.

And RIP.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Toro lets hope it wasn't torrorism. I worked my way through school working at a Tim Hortons and I almost blew the place up. I was working a night shift and the baker asked me to toss him his lighter and I missed and the lighter landed in the hot fryer filled with lard. We had to evacuate and the power and fryer had to be shut down. It was a tense situation and expensive to replace all that lard.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006

By the way, the bomb squad found an explosive parcel inside the Tim Hortons. So it sounds like it might me a terrorist act.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Finder said:
Kreskin said:
Finder said:
Thats about 3 minutes away from my work where I am now.

Are you a suspect?

naaa I can be seen on my cctv camera's here. So this loonie leftie isn't the one.

Just watch some stupid moron take credit calling himself something stupid like "Al'Qeadi in Canada"
Al "Shoebomber" Bundy

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006

Unconfirmed reports say the man who was killed walked into the washroom with explosives strapped to him. Sounds like he was some sort of suicide bomber.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Sassylassie said:
Toro lets hope it wasn't torrorism. I worked my way through school working at a Tim Hortons and I almost blew the place up. I was working a night shift and the baker asked me to toss him his lighter and I missed and the lighter landed in the hot fryer filled with lard. We had to evacuate and the power and fryer had to be shut down. It was a tense situation and expensive to replace all that lard.

There are some old warehouses slated for demolition here in Sunny Surrey. I bet it would be cheaper and faster if you could come to town and do it yourself Sass!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
He was just joking Finder. Lets wait untl we know what really happened before we judge please. Yes Zoofer I can be a public safety hazard with out trying. It's a gift.