He Worked Hard for the Money

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Exec admits stealing from charity for S&M bill
Accountant embezzled $237,000 to pay dominatrix to beat him up

NEW YORK - A charity foundation’s former accountant, accused of embezzling heart disease research funds to pay a dominatrix to beat him, pleaded guilty Tuesday to grand larceny and admitted he stole more than $237,000.

Abraham Alexander, 45, of East Meadow, N.Y., admitted taking the money from the Cardiovascular Research Foundation by using company credit cards and writing checks to himself.

At least $11,000 went to pay Through the Looking Glass, an online company run by Columbus-based dominatrix, and other charges included flights between New York and Ohio and car rentals, according to District Attorney Robert Morgenthau’s office.

State Supreme Court Justice Renee White promised Alexander a maximum two to six years in prison when she sentences him May 2 but said she could shortened the term depending on how much of the money he pays back. He remains jailed without bail.

Alexander’s lawyer, Herschel Katz, said his client will raise money by selling his interest in a house where he lived with his wife, who is divorcing him. He said Alexander’s guilty plea to second-degree grand larceny also means he probably will be deported to his native India after serving his sentence.

The Web site of the dominatrix, who goes by Lady Sage, features numerous photographs of the 43-year-old pain professional in a leather, metal-studded thong and bra, high-heeled lace-up boots, a leather dress and in what appears to be a red latex rubber evening dress. It says she charges $250 an hour and declares: “Professional domination sessions are about good people having great fun.”

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I didn't read the article, ITN. I was blinded by the red lettering I was assaulted with upon entering this thread. Thanks. A lot. :D

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Well he will get free beatings in jail by men who wear leather. What more can he ask for. :wink:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Said1 you are such a brat and for the record yes I meant ITN. A smack every now and then brings men to their senses.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I think not said:
I dunno about men Said1, having a look at your avatar, I would rather pick you, you seem to be dressed for the occassion. :D

Yep. Uma does look hot in leather and such.