10 Marines killed near Falluja

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A roadside bomb killed 10 Marines and wounded 11 others while they were on nighttime "foot patrol near Falluja," the Marine Corps said Friday.

http://tinyurl.com/brtsm

Bush the moron said he will win the war. I guess he is his own way.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!" -Albert Einstein

That's why he left Nazi Germany.
I'm sure he hated it in America, but he certainly supported the Allied destruction of Nazi Germany.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: 10 Marines killed nea

He certaily did hate it in Germany and in America. The same for me. The act above is not heroism by any means except from a president who thinks he can fight an immoral war with a large army.

These insurgents (terrorists) are fighting a moral fight for their country, Jim. For whatever they are, they will prevail.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Dead "heros".. :x

Another group of young people as sacrificial lambs for the bush "cause"..........(whatever in heck it has become........seeing as how it changes more rapidly than time )

this whole concept of sacrificing lives ......human lives has such a prehistoric/ritualistic "flavor" to it. ( a bit like the stuff of barbarians and their "gods".)

What about the Iraqis that have been "sacrificed" for the bush crime??

Might be a lot easier to deal with these deaths from an impersonal, sanitized arena like the oval office where the blood, bones, brain matter , and dirt never shows it's ugliness.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Yes Neocon-hunter. even their real heros are turning in their graves right now.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Ocean Breeze said:

Another group of young people as sacrificial lambs for the bush "cause"..........(whatever in heck it has become........seeing as how it changes more rapidly than time )

this whole concept of sacrificing lives ......human lives has such a prehistoric flavor to it.

Might be a lot easier to deal with these deaths from an impersonal, sanitized arena like the oval office where the blood, bones, brain matter , and dirt never shows it's ugliness.

OB. To Americans, only their dead are heroes even if they die for a lie. The poor Iraqis are not even considered humans. Remember Jerk head Rumsfeld "We do not do body count". Well, I am counting.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
moghrabi said:
Ocean Breeze said:

this whole concept of sacrificing lives ......human lives has such a prehistoric flavor to it.

OB. To Americans, only their dead are heroes even if they die for a lie. The poor Iraqis are not even considered humans. Remember Jerk head Rumsfeld "We do not do body count". Well, I am counting.

and so am I ........counting . ( sadly). Yes, the Hero worship factor in the US is just as potent as it was in the gladiator days of Rome. As a humanity , it would appear they have not evolved all that much since then. War and Power, and Money.....were what made the Romans "glorious" for a while. ........albeit superficially.

these troops are VICTIMS of the bush mentality. Making them into "heros" just serves to perpetuate the lies.

neocon-hunter

Time Out
Sep 27, 2005
Cloverdale, BC

That they are. I think this "war' hell I will call it what it really is an illegal invasion and occupation, will be worse and even longer than Vietnam.

Bushie the bastard will be gone in three years so he does not really care what happens there (all he cares about is being the big tough guy and to soothe his ego to make up for his very small brain and penis) or about the mess they are in as he will let future administrations deal with the affects for many years to come.

There will be reprocussions for many many years. America wil have a lot of fence mending, trying to rebuild trust of the world community and Bushie will be long gone when that starts to happen.

Bushie, Rumsfeld and Cheney et al do not really care about soldiers, they are all cowards and the chicken shit leader of the so called free world is scared shitless to meet with a women that lost her son?

Man o man, I really don't know what else to say but bushie et al belong in a cell.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think he belongs in a torture room like his prisoners and tasting some of his own medicine.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Bushie, Rumsfeld and Cheney et al do not really care about soldiers,

No they don't. Not one bit. That trilogy of "evil"......is as cold , callous as a bankers heart. ( bringing in the money equation of all this..;-) They are interested in power , power tripping, and the profits to be gained from war.( there is always a profit from war........particularly for those that start it)

everything else is just cheap lip service.

suspect they will stay in Iraq until they have drained Iraq dry of resources and what have you.......and then maybe leave some militray bases there .......so as to support/protect their "partner /twin"/ offspring?? Israel. .......

What amazes me is that the Americans themselves are so indifferent to the lives that they have devestated. something very psychopathic about all this. How on earth do they live with themselves. ??? ( ans: "quite easily"..........as that would be the arrogant reply. )

neocon-hunter

Time Out
Sep 27, 2005
Cloverdale, BC

He is a brutal man to say otherwise one must be ill.

When he was governor of Texas more people were executed (including handicapped and minors) under his watch than any other governor and now so many innocent have been killed in Iraq, so many are being tortured in gawd knows how many places and how many people innocent or otherwise.

He is basically a brutal dictator, nothing less and he should stand trial for his crimes. War crimes, crimes against humanity, torture, violation of the Geneva conventions, and many more.

Bush will go down in history and be compared to his colleague's Hitler, Stalin, Nero, Amin, Napoleon,Pinochet etc as one of the most vile , disguesting evil men of all time.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Ocean Breeze said:
suspect they will stay in Iraq until they have drained Iraq dry of resources and what have you.......and then maybe leave some militray bases there .......so as to support/protect their "partner /twin"/ offspring?? Israel. .......

That's who they are working for. All their deed and bad doing is for the protection of their Zionist entity and the wealth of their offspring.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: 10 Marines killed nea

neocon-hunter said:
He is a brutal man to say otherwise one must be ill.

When he was governor of Texas more people were executed (including handicapped and minors) under his watch than any other governor and now so many innocent have been killed in Iraq, so many are being tortured in gawd knows how many places and how many people innocent or otherwise.

He is basically a brutal dictator, nothing less and he should stand trial for his crimes. War crimes, crimes against humanity, torture, violation of the Geneva conventions, and many more.

Bush will go down in history and be compared to his colleague's Hitler, Stalin, Nero, Amin, Napoleon,Pinochet etc as one of the most vile , disguesting evil men of all time.

From your list, Hussien got a higher rank than him. Amen.

neocon-hunter

Time Out
Sep 27, 2005
Cloverdale, BC

Well he does what he accuses Saddam of doing and much worse. He is itching to go into Syria, Iran, NK and anywhere else. It is perverse what he will do to make himself feel more manly.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I never considered him to be a man. Maybe if you measure a man by his little penis and rotten testis, then he is a man. But me are measured by their accomplishments. Alas, he has none.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

neocon-hunter

Time Out
Sep 27, 2005
Cloverdale, BC

Look at how Katrina victims were treated. He does not even care about poor people in his own country. A country like America should of had a better plan for Katrina, should of not let people suffer like they did. But hell to Bushie they were just poor blacks anyways. Bushie is a horrible monter and poor excuse for a leader.

All that he has accomplished is to get people to hate america. He lied about wmd, lied about everything. Forcing soldiers to serve 2,3,4 tours of duty for a lost cause. He is a loser.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: 10 Marines killed nea

neocon-hunter said:
Well he does what he accuses Saddam of doing and much worse. He is itching to go into Syria, Iran, NK and anywhere else. It is perverse what he will do to make himself feel more manly.

It is also the POWER factor. He has tasted power sometime ago and how to wield it to fit HIS own agenda. Brutal dictator ......wanna be for sure. And is to a large degree. He is addicted to POWER ......and employs it in all spheres. ....including the media /news.. so the US population are told what bush wants them to be told. The rules for what can be stated on the air have changed drastically. Heard about this on a documentary. People are AFRAID to talk.

Would venture that POWER is more important than money to him. Power is what is giving him false substance now. BAsically he is an inadequate personality type. ineffectual in everything he has attempted and escaped from anything that might have been challenging or threatening to him......(his psyche).......(.IMHO)

He has the proverbial cock on the walk syndrome.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

He comes from f*cking dumb family too. His mother went to New Orleans and said to the victims "Well you are poor anyways and now you will get some help." or something like that.

What a f*cking mother of a prez and a first lady?