Winnipeg's Child Brothel

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
This is the most interesting news out of the prairies since the birth of the Reform party.. only this involves two Winnipeg women running a major child prostitution ring out of their house. Will their names be published? Or does the YOA prevent this? I would like to see not only their names printed,but also the names of the pervs who used this "service". JMO here,but sometimes it seems that the YOA is really protecting the perverted adults :x

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Winnipeg's Child Brot

I saw this on the news last night. Actually just caught the tail end. Pretty sick if you ask me. Maybe one of the regular Winnipeg posters could fill us in a bit more?

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
You never know what could be going on right next door to you. For example: my neighbour has been selling illegal smokes for about a year now[and I just found out about it!]The SOB knows I smoke,too and has never approached me about buying :evil:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I really only know as much as was on the news. Two women were running a child prostition ring. Some of the kids may be as yound as 18 months.

Some of the rumours I have heard...

Some of the kids belonged to the women which is why we haven't heard their names.

It was part of a world-wide ring.

That sex tourists were coming from all over the world for the youngest kids.

That politicians (local, provincial, federal, and foreign) were regular customers.

Same with celebrities.

There were ties to (insert your racial group of choice here) gangs.

Like I said, those are just rumours. Some of them sound plausible and some are pretty far out.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Holy sh*t if any of those rumours are true the sh*t will hit the fan. I wonder if the brothel kept names or will name names in order to get a deal.

A child as young as 18 months? my gawd. Anyone involved with that should be shot.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
If they do,most likely the case will be sealed and details not released to the public. A lot depends on just who the clients were-the ordinary Joe would be outed[but not the priviledged pervs] You're right tho: I can't dream of any punishment too awful for those people :twisted:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The reference to 18 month old kids is to kids who may have been present in the house while these things took place. The victims range from 12 to 16 yrs old.

There is a simple solution here: Lake Winnipeg is very big. Just drop the pervs out in the middle. Any 'john' who uses an underage prostitute should be tossed into the lake. If they can swim to shore, then they could face prison.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
It was my understanding that the very young were only exposed to the sexual dealings of the older children and that was the other charge brought against the two ringleaders..exposing the children to this. Some expert said that those caught were only the tip of the iceberg and that this crime is rampant across the country.

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
There is a simple solution here: Lake Winnipeg is very big. Just drop the pervs out in the middle. Any 'john' who uses an underage prostitute should be tossed into the lake. If they can swim to shore, then they could face prison.

....dang you guys are harsher than I am......although I don't think death penalties should be handed out in a case like this......the death penalty should be handed out to people like Robert Pickton that man who killed at least 15 prostitutes (it is expected he could have killed up to 60)....this is a guy I think we all agree that we should bring back the Death sentence for.....

Simply lock them up in the general prison ppulation for ever. They'll learn all about sexual abuse when word of what they've done gets out.

....I agree with this statement...the people who are abusing 12 year old kids should be sitting in jail for a long long time, if not life.

...sadly I would probably bet that this is not only going on in Winnipeg but probably all over Sask and Alberta as well.....kinda makes you sick.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

I view sexual abuse and sexual exploitation way worse than being murdered as you are still alive and have to suffer from the traumatic expeirence, suffer from depression, Post Traumatic stress, suicide, stigma and miserable life because some perv got his jollies off, and when or if it goes to court the victim gets re traumatized by the defence attorney. I view molesters and sexual abusers lower than people who have killed other people. They are the real scum of the earth.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
this is a guy I think we all agree that we should bring back the Death sentence for

Then you think wrong. The death penalty cannot be brough back for just one person. If we bring it back, then suddenly we'll be killing the wrongfully convicted. We'll be no better than Texas, a state that kills the mentally disabled and even children.

I view sexual abuse and sexual exploitation way worse than being murdered as you are still alive and have to suffer from the traumatic expeirence, suffer from depression, Post Traumatic stress, suicide, stigma and miserable life because some perv got his jollies off, and when or if it goes to court the victim gets re traumatized by the defence attorney. I view molesters and sexual abusers lower than people who have killed other people. They are the real scum of the earth.

It's worse than murder in many ways, not the least of which is that it creates a cycle of abuse that can continue for generations.

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
Then you think wrong. The death penalty cannot be brough back for just one person. If we bring it back, then suddenly we'll be killing the wrongfully convicted. We'll be no better than Texas, a state that kills the mentally disabled and even children.

....geez Rev your not that big an idiot are you....do I have to spell things out for you every time......obviously the death penalty will not come back for 1 person.....think before you say. The death penalty should be instituted for the highest offenders...such as Pickton or Bernardo.....
...but I know you lefties have no concept of justice..... you don't think what if that was my daughter or wife....no you spend more time protecting criminals....
..... but why don't we in Canada have real life sentences not the 25 year BS that we are currently implementing..... should Bernardo really be getting out of prison before he die's.....I mean he sexually abused these kids and slaughtered them....I think we should follow the US states which do not impliment the death penalty....they just have concurrent life sentence or sentences like 150 years....now that is much better.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

The main problems I have with the death penalty is -

a) One innocent person executed is too many. Its not worth the risk to bring it back. Look at Illanois a couple years back, they cancelled all death warrents do to corrupt prosecution. How many innocent people have been murdered by the state? Look at Milguard and others like him, they were proved innocent after the fact but if we had death penalty they could be dead before the evidence of their innocence came out.

b) Poorer people and miniorities tend to recieve death penalty more than caucasians.

c) I believe two wrongs do not make a right, killing is wrong. I would rather have them rot for rest of life in prison.

d) Isn't one of your ten commandments "though shall not kill"?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Yet another post by Hanky exhibiting his willful ignorance and inability to understand facts, common sense, or reason. No surprise there.

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
Yet another post by Hanky exhibiting his willful ignorance and inability to understand facts, common sense, or reason. No surprise there.

....quiet my weak friend....no one cares what the NDP thinks. :wink:

I believe two wrongs do not make a right, killing is wrong. I would rather have them rot for rest of life in prison.

.....I respect your beliefs no1.....so we shoulden't have the death penalty.....what about concurrent life sentences or have sentences such as 200 years for killers?

again I will post my earlier...errr.... post :wink:
..... but why don't we in Canada have real life sentences not the 25 year BS that we are currently implementing..... should Bernardo really be getting out of prison before he die's.....I mean he sexually abused these kids and slaughtered them....I think we should follow the US states which do not impliment the death penalty....they just have concurrent life sentence or sentences like 150 years....now that is much better.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

I thought Bernardo got life with no chance of Parole for 25 years? Didn't Clifford Olsen got the same. If it was only 25 years Olsen would be out soon.

I do concede though I do not like that faint hope clause where they can apply for parole after 15 years.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

We have the dangerous offender legislation which keeps them from getting parole at all. The Faint Hope clause is just that...a faint hope. Very few violent offenders qualify for it.

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC

I think the dangerous offender clause should be uised more often. There are some people that should be locked up and never see the light of day again.

Hell I'd like to see people that sexually abuse children be castrated with a rusty knife. But that's just my emotions running high and it's probably a really bad idea.