Unusual & Curious News: Purple Carrots.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Unusual & Curious New

no1important said:
Interesting! They have a diferent taste as well, maybe some seeds were mixed up?

quite curious , isn't it?? Bet that gardner was surprised.!!

Thinking about a beet/carrot cross of some kind........but the shape is very "carrot".

maybe just a wee "pigmentation" problem..;-)-----and hopefully the rest of the carrots won't get prejudiced ... :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I've ate those purple potatoes not to bad .My neighbors gave me some :wink:By the way those seed tapes rock Pea 8) I've got friggin huge tasty carrotts strawed in for winter . :D

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
pfffft...purple taters been around for awhile important, get off the couch and go find some purple taters. This year I have also seen yellow carrots....seed tapes work well momsy for those itsy bitsy seeds :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
i like it .Make a great addition to a haunted house .I think I'm ready for this year festivities .Going to do a dry run on Sunday night I hope
i have everything i need but it won't be enough :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well Ya 8O you gots to have lots candy...its your duty :? There better be lots of candy in this neighbourhood! I tell you if anybody tries to give me fruit..well nuff said :twisted: :twisted:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Well lets see i've got way to much candy aand none of the cheap shit .Chocolate bars and jelly berrys .I can't find my eyes and ears candy anymore :?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
No I am not going dressed up like george bush, I don't have a monkey suit anyhos...I am going has a member of my clan...a leader of course...coz..I say so. Lu lu is going to paint my face...but I state right here and now...I keep my underwear on! You never know, you might get into a accident or something...and how you gonna explain it all at the hospital...eh???