Yes this made the News!

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
I thought that this would be interesting to Cosmo...

I can't find the article yet...but Mariah Carey is just fuming at an airline because they would not let her puppy, a Jack Russell terrier named Jack (now that's original), fly first class with her.

Apparently the little squirt was too big, and had to be sent back with the cargo

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Yes this made the New

Gawd, I feel sorry for her dog! It must be hard to be the pet of an airhead.....

Tresson

Nominee Member
Apr 22, 2005
manda said:
I thought that this would be interesting to Cosmo...

I can't find the article yet...but Mariah Carey is just fuming at an airline because they would not let her puppy, a Jack Russell terrier named Jack (now that's original), fly first class with her.

Apparently the little squirt was too big, and had to be sent back with the cargo

I'm outraged!!

Would they've pulled this crap for any other working dog? Would a blind man have to keep his seeing-eye dog in cargo? I mean this is Mariah Carey! She needs her thinking-brain dog!

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
. . . her Jack Russell was "too big" and not famous enough to join her in the executive cabin . .
The answer was simple enough. Leave the Jack, the Jack Russell Terrier in the executive cabin, and put the bitch in the cargo hold.

Meanwhile, Mariah has confessed she made security guards carry her off the set of her new video because her shoes hurt.
Let’s face it, women just weren’t designed to carry that much silicone around on Emilio Pucci stiletto heels.