EU & US CLASH over internet control

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: EU & US CLASH over in

neocon-hunter said:
The USG likes control and to control everything. The rest of the world is finally having enough of their thuggery and bullying tactics.

isn't it a delight to see ????? And the rest of the world SHOULD be fed up ..........having had a belly full for years .

US=Control & Dictate. .......but hopefully .things might be starting to change a tad.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I'm not so sure a world body is going to do a better job .I see more suveilance and watching more posibilitys for corruption .Will definetly see some kind of biometrics to log on and more regulation :(

neocon-hunter

Time Out
Sep 27, 2005
Cloverdale, BC
RE: EU & US CLASH over in

Modern technology makes it so easy to monitor the people now and keep track of what they do or buy. I do think eventually when people are born they will get microchips put into them just after birth. Under the disguise of "if junior gets abducted we can find him" and some government friendly company will control it. Probably smaller microchips than what they use for cats and dogs.

But even further or not so further you will use fingerprints or iris scans to pay for your groceries, use your air miles card, fill car with gas, when you re new drivers license or passport all your info will be availble at the touch of a scan.

May sound far fetched, but is it really?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: EU & US CLASH over in

I'd rather have a world body in control than the US, or any other single government. The fact is that right now nobody outside of the US has any control over the internet, but it is a world-wide communication system. The US can effectively shut it down if they want to.