Coming Police State News

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I don't have a link yet :x But the BC goverment is considering using RFID chips in our license plates :evil: I just saw the story on Global .You people do know what this means I hope 8O I will bet that we will all have to pay for these new plates with the chips in them :evil: The excuse there using is it will stop car theft .I've had cars all my life and I've never had one stolen :p The goverment here is really starting to show there Neocon side :evil:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Aliens soon to be tagged at border
MICROCHIPS: Devices to track entries and exits into the U.S.
John Bermingham
The Province

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hundreds of thousands of B.C. residents may have to carry a microchip the next time they enter the U.S.

On Thursday, the two busiest B.C. border crossings will begin issuing non-citizens of Canada and the U.S. an electronic chip to record when they leave Canada and when they return.

Canada Customs will help the U.S. scan re-entries into Canada and return the tags to the Americans.

Customs spokeswoman Maria Iadinardi said Canada has no plans to participate in the program beyond that, and that Canada won't set up a similar system of its own.

Civil liberties groups are concerned about privacy issues surrounding the chips and a U.S. lawyer warns that the program could soon expand beyond residents to include Canadian citizens.

The electronic tags are part of a pilot project at the Peace Arch and Pacific Highway border crossings that will run until March.

Mike Milne, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman for Washington state, said it's about finding the best way of tracking when a visitor leaves the U.S.

"As people come into the United States on temporary visas, we create the record," Milne told The Province on Friday. "As they leave, we'll have a good record, identifying that person as having left."

The chip program is part of the US-VISIT border-security program under the Department of Homeland Security. Milne says one in 20 B.C. visitors to the U.S. will be targeted. The microchips will be inserted into their I-94 visas, or placed on car dashboards so they can be scanned.

Milne also says there will be no tracking of visitors inside the U.S.

But Micheal Vonn, speaking for the B.C. Civil Liberties Association, isn't so sure.

"We're at least skeptical that this is all about monitoring," Vonn says. "The potential [is] for abuse of this kind of technology."

Vonn notes that residents at U.S. border-crossings have their licence plates photographed when entering and leaving the U.S.

"So what is it they don't know about you, in terms of your entries and exits?" she asks.

Vonn also argues that readers inside the U.S., at public or secret locations, could track a B.C. visitor's movements.

"You can scan a group at a political demonstration, you can scan a group at a mosque," she says.

In the U.S., the American Civil Liberties Union and Muslim groups both oppose the tagging program.

Bellingham immigration lawyer Greg Boos says he's been told at briefing sessions that U.S. border officials eventually want to monitor Canadian citizens -- possibly by tapping into the microchips inside Canadian passports so they can scan them on entry and exit.

Boos says the US-VISIT system is slated to cost $14 billion US and may not catch terrorists.

B.C. residents pay $6 US per person for an I-94 visa, but Boos says that could rise to $50 in order to recoup the massive startup costs.

The US-VISIT program already fingerprints and photographs B.C. residents visiting the U.S. and stores the information. Upon entering and leaving the U.S., visitors have their left and right index fingers scanned and their face photographed -- a system used at the Blaine, Point Roberts, Sumas and Lynden crossings.

U.S. customs offices at Vancouver International Airport and at cruise-ship terminals at Canada Place, Ballantyne Pier and Victoria are also part of US-VISIT
Do you still think the powers that be are looking out for your best intrests or theres :evil:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING 8O tHE BC GOVERMENT IS GOING TO BE pushing microchips on we the people and nobody cares :x Thats the problem with this country to many sheeple ready to do whatever the goverment wants .I'm nobodys slave :evil: What about you are ready to be tracked and traced whenever the goverment feels like it :?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Coming Police State N

I care Mr. Mom. It makes me wonder what the hell the privacy commissioner is doing and what the hell our government is up to.

The onslaught against us makes it difficult to keep up though.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Thanks for the support Rev 8) Now how the hell am I going to wake up the masses of sleeping people 8O Got any ideas :?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Just keep yelling until somebody listens, Mr. Mom. You might try sending some letters to the editor of your local papers etc., but that doesn't seem to make much difference.

You can also get a hold of politicians in the opposition parties. They are always looking for stuff to go after the government for.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Thats what Im going to do Betty Hinton has got to go she'a done absoulutly nothing for us kissing Harpers ass

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Yeah, find out who is running for the NDP and the CAP in your area. You also might want to get a hold of whatever NDP MP is closest to your riding, both federally and provincially.

If you can get them interested, it will likely generate some press.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
mrmom2 said:
THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING 8O tHE BC GOVERMENT IS GOING TO BE pushing microchips on we the people and nobody cares :x Thats the problem with this country to many sheeple ready to do whatever the goverment wants .I'm nobodys slave :evil: What about you are ready to be tracked and traced whenever the goverment feels like it :?

Let's see; first off, it's NOT the BC government who will be pushing microchips on people, it's the US. And they are for non-US, non-Canadian citizens. So why would the BC gov't worry about what the US is doing to non citizens?

Maybe they have other things to be concerned about?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
U.S. CONCENTRATION CAMPS
FEMA AND THE REX 84 PROGRAM
There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.