Kelly Ellard

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Not being from BC, I don't really know much about this story. I could search around the net all day but don't wanna.

What exactly happened here? She got life in prison? Who is this person?

Would someone mind filling me in please? That'd be great.

annabattler

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2005
A number of years ago,Kelly Ellard and several "friends' too it upon themselves to severely bully and eventually kill the Virk girl(then 14,I think).
Several other people were jailed for their part in the crime...evidently Ellard won an appeal of some sort and was re-tried,found guilty again, and was just sentenced to life...

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
I think one of the sadest things of this case is that Kelly Ellard has shown absolutely no remorse. I read that she beat Reena Virk so hard that she left shoe prints on Reena's skull. Doctor's testified that they usually only see damage like that when a person is struck by a car.

She has been convicted twice, appealed the first conviction. Her lawyer says she will also appeal this conviction. Right now she's been sentenced to life in prison, but will be eligible for parole in 3 years and 9 months because of time served already.

I've followed this case since day one as I was a victim of bullying in school by girls. People seem to think it's only the boys that bully, but that's not the case at all.

I seriously hope she loses her appeal, and loses any attempts to be granted parole.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Actually, I have always thought that girls were way worse than the guys. Like Christ, if you didn't wear tons of blue eye shadow and skin tight jeans, they'd beat on you. Should have been the other way around, but what do I know?

The one picture I saw of this Kelly person, she just looked freakin mean. To the bone mean.

Mar 7, 2006
Washington
www.myspace.com
How can she like, deny to court like that? After I read the book "Under the Bridge" , I was like totally freaked out! This story is so heartbreaking. She turned her back on one of her friends and claimed she "had her back", and said she killed Reena Virk, but that was false. Her friend even stuck a cigarette butt on her forehead. Kelly Marie Ellard held Reena Virk's head under the water for approximately five minutes. This is so heartbreaking....Well Kelly Ellard is now a 22-year-old woman and as a teenager, she had a lot of problems- she like punching people., she hated alot of people, she hated the police, and she was so negative.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
1/
People seem to think it's only the boys that bully, but that's not the case at all.

Girls are far worse. When I was in highschool a bunch of girls beat up some other girl because of the band she liked. Lame.

2. Soya Sauce? Nick name? Do we want to know?

Lynn4Peace

Mar 8, 2006
Just wanted to add that when Ellard was awaiting trial (her re-trial) she was in a few other altercations that resulted in further assault charges...all while waiting to go back to court on the Virk murder.
Ellard got what she deserved. She was a very violent youth - and that carried on into adulthood. Good thing she's behind bars. She never showed an ounce of regret, sorrow, or remorse...

Lynn4Peace

Mar 8, 2006
Believe it or not the last trial was the 3rd and she got a life sentence w/ no chance of parole for 7 yrs. She is now seeking either an outright aquittal or a fourth trial.
I think she's wasted enough of the tax-payers $.

Dev1lgrl

Mar 14, 2009
Not replying just a thought

Dumb white trash hideous bitches like Kelly Ellard should fry in the electric chair. She has no conscience, no life, is ugly and will always be a feral animal till death. People like her should be smothered at birth. She should be denied parole, and have her head blown clean off the second she leaves prison, if she gets out at all. Fear for your life, you trailer park princess, because the second you leave your home away from home, you'll be dragged under a bridge, beaten and have a cigarette put out in your eye, hopefully while you're still alive. To call you an animal is an insult to animals, you're a pile of **** covered with garbage, and you always will be. Your time is coming, so stay in prison where you're safe, you cowardly piece of white trash ****.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Wasn't there supposed to be a movie about this?

Meantime let's use the hanging tree:

bonnieand

Nov 8, 2010
Just yesterday I watched a documentary on this murder called "Bloodlust under the Bridge". Although everybody involved is guilty and should be considered responsible for this murder, I cannot believe that the actual killer (who dealt the final blow and held her head under water until she died), is walking around like nothing. I am amazed at Canadian courts and laws that allow this "demon" in human form to walk around freely. Could it be because her stepfather was the National Soccer coach? The epitome is that this girl shows absoloutely no remorse for this....that's why the word "demon" is used. A thing like that cannot be human. I am also amazed that with so many righteous people out there, nobody has gone after these people and made them pay somehow. If the murdered girl was part of my family, I would of hunted them down one by one and made them pay for what they did.....trust me there are ways. Especially that Ellard thing. Disgusting.

Just yesterday I watched a documentary on this murder called "Bloodlust under the Bridge". Although everybody involved is guilty and should be considered responsible for this murder, I cannot believe that the actual killer (who dealt the final blow and held her head under water until she died), is walking around like nothing. I am amazed at Canadian courts and laws that allow this "demon" in human form to walk around freely. Could it be because her stepfather was the National Soccer coach? The epitome is that this girl shows absoloutely no remorse for this....that's why the word "demon" is used. A thing like that cannot be human. I am also amazed that with so many righteous people out there, nobody has gone after these people and made them pay somehow. If the murdered girl was part of my family, I would of hunted them down one by one and made them pay for what they did.....trust me there are ways. Especially that Ellard thing. Disgusting.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I wonder what made her like she was? Was she abused early on? She was not an unattractive girl. I've always wondered what happened to turn her into the monster that she is.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I wonder what made her like she was? Was she abused early on? She was not an unattractive girl. I've always wondered what happened to turn her into the monster that she is.

Who knows? It may not have been anything! Some people are just bad. It's in their nature.