Abortion access has helped make society safer: Morgentaler

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Abortion access has h

I saw him this morning (newsworld carried it live) recieving an honourary degree from UWO. I believe he made abortions safer. You do not hear to many back alley ones being done anymore.

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC
RE: Abortion access has h

I'm not sure about it reducing the rate of violent crimes, but it has made things MUCH better for women, who are no longe forced it risk their well-being by carrying a child to term that could cause medical, emotional, and serious finanical difficulties, it's a huge step forward for the rights of women.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
RE: Abortion access has helped make society safer: Morgental

On thinking about his statements,I came to the conclusion that because of abortion clinics-certain crimes have actually been on the increase. I refer to the efforts of Planned Parenthood and the Right to Lifers to restrict women's access to these clinics and the sometime violence they cause.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Re: RE: Abortion access has helped make society safer: Morge

missile said:
On thinking about his statements,I came to the conclusion that because of abortion clinics-certain crimes have actually been on the increase. I refer to the efforts of Planned Parenthood and the Right to Lifers to restrict women's access to these clinics and the sometime violence they cause.

Thats the worst part. Remember all those Abortion Doctor shootings a few years back?

I see the radical right fanatics were protesting at UWO when he was recieving his honourary degree.
:roll: