Michael Jackson Verdict In

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Well I'm going to play the stereotypical American and let ya'll know that I just heard on the radio that the Michael Jackson verdict is imminent.

I'll wait to hear the verdict, anyone want to place a bet? :p

Wetcoast40

Electoral Member
Feb 21, 2005
Lesser Vancouver
RE: Michael Jackson Verdi

Celebrity Justice strikes again. The defense strategy seems to be smothering the jury with other celebrity testimony; or in some cases, non-testimony. B.S. baffles brains!
In the end, however, the larger question goes unanswered: Who Cares?

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Has any celebrity ever gone to jail in California? Ithought Jackson wpuld be found innocent on most of the charges,but convicted of giving alcohol to minors :?

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario
He was found innocent in a court of law so that is that. Having poor plastic surgery or sleeping in a bed with children isn't a crime and it should be used to speculate that other crimes being committed.

Everyone had a theory, a suspicion, but when it came to proving it and present facts and evidence, they couldn't.

Leave the poor man alone. He is odd, but who cares.

I commend the jury, even though many thought he was guilty, they said that he was not proven guilty.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ya sure dax fax is okay for little kids to sleep in the same bed with a strange man in his fourties. I am locking this thread instead of deleting it...we do not need two threads on the same topic.

cheers and beers
Podifer

Status
Not open for further replies.