Cops 1, B*stard 0

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Ten Packs said:
Glad they nailed this SOB - not only a Helluva lot of explosives, but "well-known" to police and in a stolen truck - I don't think you need to be a rocket-scientist for this one....

"RCMP say Kisby, 39, who will also face a charge of vehicle theft, wouldn't explain why he had the explosives.

The fertilizer-fuel oil mixture is a blasting agent and requires dynamite to make it detonate. About a dozen sticks would remove a tree stump, something commonly done by farmers."

I take it he had 8 tree stumps that needed removing.

Seriously, though, it says he was well known to police. Do we know why? What was he up to?

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
right Henry..... he was in a STOLEN TRUCK, with enough explosives to take out the best part of your Parliament Buildings - and he was just planning on clearing a field for a BoyScout camp-out.

Uh-huh.........

0h, and btw - I'd really like to SEE what kind of stump needs a dozen sticks of dynamite to loosen it from the ground - but from a damn significant distance!

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
THE COPS ALWAYS SAY THE SUSPECT WAS WELL KNOWN :roll: Propaganda to the max :x According to them we are all well known :wink:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Oh, gimme a break, mom - what do you THINK he was doing with this stuff? Waiting for Halloween, to have fun outdoing the neighbour's fireworks?

Been hanging around Alexander's too long? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
It's called the Pump now Ten :lol: Garth Butcher the former canuck bought it and renovated it.I haven't been there yet but I here they have the best food in town. :wink:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
It's called the Pump now Ten Laughing Garth Butcher the former canuck bought it and renovated it.I haven't been there yet but I here they have the best food in town.

When Butcher was on the Regina Pats, I watched him and the guy he replaced fight. Imagine a hockey fight, but in a mall parking lot. man they pounded the hell out each other.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
mrmom2 said:
It's called the Pump now Ten :lol: Garth Butcher the former canuck bought it and renovated it.I haven't been there yet but I here they have the best food in town. :wink:

Interesting - Murray Baron is the silent owner of Duffy's....