britney spears prego

kden604

Electoral Member
Britney Spears is Prego... Does anyone really care? Congrats her and her bf/hubby.

Its going to be all over the papers, magazines, TV.... I dont understand those shows like "entertainment tonight" and things like that. I don't care, or need to know the slightest details of every celebrities life.

I appreciate various peoples music, contributions, movies or whatever, but as far as their personal life goes, i don't care. =/

And yes, I realize by posting this message I am supporting this trend of passing on useless information about celebrities, but i wanted to bitch a little about the whole thing too :)

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Yeah, I heard the news as well. My first reaction was "so ...?". I mean, thousands, tens of thousands of women get pregnant on a daily basis. Why are "we" obsessed with the pregnancy of a star?

And yes, I also realize now that I'm supporting the trend you are talking about, kden604 :wink: ...

Munkustrap

Nominee Member
Mar 3, 2005
Ottawa
My question is, what size are her boobs? They seem to change sizes in every shot, bigger or smaller. What's up with that? And what will happen to them now that she's pregnant?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Zero talent can't sing enough said who the f..k posted this shit thread anyway :p Go away Britney pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

kden604

Electoral Member
:) The point of the thread was to discuss how annoying it is that so many people are consumed with wanting to know about celebrities :) I just used britney as my scapegoat because i heard her name, and read her name, all within 20 minutes of waking up. =/ It annoyed me. lol

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
I saw on tv last night UPN is having a Britney/Kevin reality show starting May 17th. eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww! and Yuck! See Here

Here is part of the quote
Grammy Award-winning pop icon Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline have reached an agreement with UPN to broadcast a new television series that shares their personal love story though exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos they shot themselves during their courtship, engagement and wedding. The series will include six episodes to be broadcast on UPN later this season, it was announced today by Dawn Ostroff, President, UPN.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
:lol: I couldn't resist posting this one:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee F..cking Best Jo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:You make me laigh almost every day Thanks 8)

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
Maybe her baby will become a big star that cant sing and lip syncs. Seems to be the trend in music today, young stars with no talent. Entertainment tonight does not report news. The term entertainment news doesn't make sense.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Maybe her baby will become a big star that cant sing and lip syncs. Seems to be the trend in music today, young stars with no talent. Entertainment tonight does not report news. The term entertainment news doesn't make sense.

Actually I feel bad already for the kid. There will be a Shi*load of expectations heaped upon the child. I don't mean to sound black or pessimistic, but I'm predicting an O.D. by the age of 17-19.