Mutant Fish With Human Faces Discovered <-- for real

Col Man

Electoral Member
Jan 5, 2005
Leeds England
Twilas previous story was only the beginning....
see the fully grown human/fish cross :

Freaky fish with human-looking faces are shocking internet users and television viewers in South Korea.

The striking video has left people stunned that any such animal could exist.

Choong Chong Today, a South Korean newspaper, videotaped the two fish in a pond in Chongju, about 90 miles south of capital Seoul.

Both of the weird-looking fish are said to be 19 years old.

According to the reports, the hybrids were born from a carp and a leather carp.

They are each 80cms long and 50cms in circumference.

The newspaper has quoted the owner of the fish as saying that their faces had started to look more and more human over the last couple of years.

Col Man

Electoral Member
Jan 5, 2005
Leeds England

Freaky fish with human-looking faces are shocking internet users and television viewers in South Korea.

Choong Chong Today, a South Korean newspaper, videotaped the two fish in a pond in Chongju, about 90 miles south of capital Seoul.

The newspaper has quoted the owner of the fish as saying that their faces had started to look more and more human over the last couple of years.

Col Man

Electoral Member
Jan 5, 2005
Leeds England

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Col Man

I was watching a documentary on TV earlier this week and where a kid of about 5 or 6 began to decline in school and physically as well.

After a few years, they found out it was because he was eating at least one can of tuna per week. It was contaminated with mercury. His body had 12 times the acceptable limit.

The kid quit eating Tuna and he is okay now!

I guess this story is like putting a human face on fish and leaves us to ask ... "Who Owns The Environment?"

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Col Man

I was watching a documentary on TV earlier this week and where a kid of about 5 or 6 began to decline in school and physically as well.

After a few years, they found out it was because he was eating at least one can of tuna per week. It was contaminated with mercury. His body had 12 times the acceptable limit.

I guess this story is like putting a human face on fish and leaves us to ask ... "Who Owns The Environment?"

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Col Man

Calm

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Mutant Fish With Huma

I was wondering if the gentle man felt more responsibility for the welfare of those fish since they now resemble humans.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

I was wondering if the gentle man felt more responsibility for the welfare of those fish since they now resemble humans.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Col Man

Electoral Member
Jan 5, 2005
Leeds England
Hi paranoid dot calm :)
stories like that make me glad im mostly vegetarian i think i ate fish once this year and its been years since i had some tuna....
having said that i remember from the past when i was in portugal for a while i used to get these great tasting real tuna steaks at this restaurant...
hmm but anyway nowadays with all this polluting and toxic waste in the sea, air, and food for animals(think bse and cjd) i prefer to be a veggie....

Col Man

Electoral Member
Jan 5, 2005
Leeds England
stories like that make me glad im mostly vegetarian i think i ate fish once this year and its been years since i had some tuna....
having said that i remember from the past when i was in portugal for a while i used to get these great tasting real tuna steaks at this restaurant...
hmm but anyway nowadays with all this polluting and toxic waste in the sea, air, and food for animals(think bse and cjd) i prefer to be a veggie....

Col Man

Electoral Member
Jan 5, 2005
Leeds England

Col Man

Electoral Member
Jan 5, 2005
Leeds England
Twila given the fish are 19 years old id say hes been doing a pretty good job as it is..
i guess now he will take extra care of them cos with this news story people from all over the world will come to see em n if hes smart n charges for the priviledge he will make loads of money :)

Col Man

Electoral Member
Jan 5, 2005
Leeds England
Twila given the fish are 19 years old id say hes been doing a pretty good job as it is..
i guess now he will take extra care of them cos with this news story people from all over the world will come to see em n if hes smart n charges for the priviledge he will make loads of money :)