Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Twila

I remember a court case in the late 60's, in Toronto.

A guy was sitting in his van and doin' the trip.
A person notices while she is walking past by the van on the street and calls a cop.

The guy is in court and the charges are being read. He looks very uncomfortable. His lawyer stood up and told the judge that his client was prepared to plead guilty.
The judge refused to accept the guy's guilty plea

The judge asked the crown to present the facts of the case.

The judge found the guy not guilty because the person needed to look into the van window in order to see what was goin' on inside.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Twila

A person notices while she is walking past by the van on the street and calls a cop.

The guy is in court and the charges are being read. He looks very uncomfortable. His lawyer stood up and told the judge that his client was prepared to plead guilty.

The judge found the guy not guilty because the person needed to look into the van window in order to see what was goin' on inside.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Twila

Calm