The Mastermind Behind 911?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I found this article and I thought it is worth some discussion. Any opinions?

The Mastermind Behind 911?
Stephen St. John – APFN June 10, 2004

With regard to Blueridge's reference to remote control of 9/11 flights, please check out System Planning Corporation of Alexandria, Virginia. www.sysplan.com

System Planning Corporation designs, manufactures and distributes highly sophisticated technology that enables an operator to fly by remote control as many as eight different airborne vehicles at the same time from one position either on the ground or airborne. For those looking for an extraordinarily interesting hobby, please see photos and specs of this hardware (about the size of a small refrigerator)at www.sysplan.com/Radar/CTS Just be sure your mom doesn't catch you causing havoc with the airlines.

Also, System Planning Corporation markets the technology to take over the controls of an airborne vehicle already in flight. For example, the Flight Termination System technology could hijack hijackers and bring the plane down safely. The Flight Termination System can be used in conjunction with the CTS technology that can control up to 8 airborne vehicles simultaneously. see www.sysplan.com/Radar/FTS Unfortunately, these systems as of yet are not able to prevent lyrics such as "When you get caught between the moon and New York City"!

The possibility of nefarious use of these brilliant technologies developed and deployed by Systems Planning Corporation certainly deserves careful consideration in any full and impartial investigation of what actually took place on 9/11.

In the context of 9/11 it also needs to be pointed out that Rabbi Dov Zakheim was Chief Executive Officer of System Planning Corporation's International Division until President George W. Bush appointed him Undersecretary of Defense and Comptroller of the Pentagon. Not long before Rabbi Zakheim rose to power over the Pentagon's labyrinthine, bottomless accounts, he co-authored an article entitled "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century" which was published by The Project for a New American Century in September 2000, exactly a year before 9/11; in this article, on page 51, it is stated that "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor"!

Voila! 9/11!

Well, there you have it! Motive, means and opportunity all rolled into one and existing between Rabbi Dov Zakheim's ears. The motive was that a false flag intelligence operation would trigger a response by the USA that would be good for the Zionist state. The means consisted of the aforementioned remote control of airborne vehicle technologies as well as the nurturing, creative accounting at the Pentagon to pay for such an operation. The opportunity was Zakheim's closeness to the Command/Control/Communications in our nation's capital and its interwoven cousin network of psychopathic Zionist Neo-Cons all hell-bent on provoking a war with Saddam Hussein.

Unfortunately, it seems that the 9/11 commission is not looking in this direction when it ought to be.

Courtesy News Watcher and www.libertyforum.org

Postscript

In March this year, Rabbi Dov Zakheim resigned from his position at the Pentagon. Although he refused to tell journalists the exact reason for his departure, he hinted that his job as the Pentagon’s chief financial officer, controlling the flow of hundreds of millions of dollars, was exhausting.

Last updated 12/07/2004

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Damn, I thought it was going to be about how Kissinger was up to his ass running Pinochet's death squads in Chile in the 1970s.

I've read the remote control theory before, moghrabi. I don't buy it.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Voila, 911

Excuse me?

By the way, here are some referances re Dov Zackheim.

http://www.dod.mil/comptroller/biozakheim.html

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/index.jsp?section=static&page=milcom

http://www.pentagon.gov/bios/

http://www.defenselink.mil/bios/zakheim_bio.html

http://www.cfr.org/bio.php?id=612

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/05/18/MN251738.DTL

I looked around the website and its links.

At first, I was surprised to see you refer to that site-- they also say that the OKC bombing was the result of an Arab/home grown conspiracy- and clearly blame the Arabs.

Then I realized how many people on that site are defenders of Ernst Zundel.

At that point, I wasn't surprised at all at your comfort level with people who share those opinions.

http://www.mepc.org/public_asp/forums_chcs/archive.asp

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
hey, don't freak out. this article was posted and I did not write it.

And yes there are a lot of people that think there was something wrong with 911 and i still have to put my finger on it.

BTW this article was not from the site you mentioned. It was emailed to me.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Well, the fact that you posted it-- without even checking the credibilty of the author or website-- speaks volume.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
The only one doing the shoving was you.

Then again, as I said after reading other articles on that and related sites, I'm not surprised

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I never shoved anything on you. You can read it or you can ignore it. I am not forcing you to believe it.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
This is one of my hottest links...

http://www.newsgateway.ca/9_11_aircraft_remote_control_.htm

Remote Control Aircraft: An assault that military pilots stated on the record couldn't have been done by crack fighter pilots.

Col. Donn de Grand Pre - former top US Pentagon arms salesman under the Ford and Carter administrations

A group of military and civilian US pilots, under the chairmanship of Colonel Donn de Grand, after deliberating non-stop for 72 hours, has concluded that the flight crews of the four passenger airliners, involved in the September 11th tragedy, had no control over their aircraft.

In a detailed press communiqué the inquiry stated: “The so-called terrorist attack was in fact a superbly executed military operation carried out against the USA, requiring the utmost professional military skill in command, communications and control. It was flawless in timing, in the choice of selected aircraft to be used as guided missiles and in the coordinated delivery of those missiles to their pre-selected targets.”

The report seriously questions whether or not the suspect hijackers, supposedly trained on Cessna light aircraft, could have located a target dead-on 200 miles from take off point. It further throws into doubt their ability to master the intricacies of the instrument flight rules (IFR) in the 45 minutes from take off to the point of impact. Colonel de Grand said that it would be impossible for novices to have taken control of the four aircraft and orchestrated such a terrible act requiring military
precision of the highest order.

A member of the inquiry team, a US Air Force officer who flew over 100 sorties during the Vietnam war, told the press conference: “Those birds (commercial airliners) either had a crack fighter pilot in the left seat, or they were being manoeuvred by remote control.” http://www.propagandamatrix.com/september_11_us_government_accused.htm

Further pilot comments: "I seriously question whether these novices could have located a target dead-on 200 miles removed from takeoff point...-- much less controlled the flight and mastered the intricacies of 11FR (instrument flight rules) -- and all accomplished in 45 minutes."

"If there was an AWACS on station over the targeted area, did it have a Global Hawk capability? I mean, could it convert the commercial jets to robotic flying missiles?

"The fact is, all the transponders were turned off on the doomed flights virtually at the same time." Look at their departure times -- two from Logan (Boston), one from Newark, another from Dulles (Washington DC) -- all between 8 am and 8:15."

"We were totally trained on the old type of hijack where you treat the hijacker cordially, punch a 4-digit code into your transponder to alert ground control you're being hijacked, and then get him where he wants to go, set the plane safely on the ground and let them deal with it on the ground. However, this is a totally new situation... Not one of the planes alerted ground control that they were being hijacked." Why?

"I became more convinced that the four commercial jets were choreographed by a "conductor" from a central source, namely an airborne warning and control system (AWACS). They have the electronic capability to engage several aircraft simultaneously, knock out their on-board flight controls by EMP (electro-magnetic pulsing) and assume command and remote control of these targeted aircraft"

Stan Goff former Special Forces officer:

American Airlines Flight 77 - 9/11 -- "At 9:35, this plane conducts another turn, 360 degrees over the Pentagon, all the while being tracked by radar, and the Pentagon is not evacuated, and there are still no fast-movers from the Air Force in the sky over Alexandria and DC.

Now, the real kicker. A pilot they want us to believe was trained at a Florida puddle-jumper school for Piper Cubs and Cessnas, conducts a well-controlled downward spiral, descending the last 7,000 feet in two-and-a-half minutes, brings the plane in so low and flat that it clips the electrical wires across the street from the Pentagon, and flies it with pinpoint accuracy into the side of this building at 460 nauts." [this is a landing by hijackers whose only interest was how to fly, NOT how to land an aircraft]

Live Film Footage of United Airlines Flight 175's Long Range Approach to World Trade Center

As any airline pilot will confirm independently, the 'reverse feel' on a Boeing 767 travelling at 575 mph is so high that the controls feel like lead, and simply cannot be moved as quickly as you see in the film without overwhelming hydraulic assistance, which can be provided only by the automatic flight director. The pilots themselves cannot disengage the 'reverse feel' placed on the controls, because it is an integrated feature designed to stop the pilots accidentally injuring passengers by imposing extreme "G" forces at high speeds.

In turn this reveals the obvious: If qualified airline captains are incapable of flying a Boeing 767 in this manner, then it is completely out of the question for a bunch of "Arab Terrorist Hijackers", who failed their basic Cessna training courses in Florida.

Put bluntly, this is the only known footage of United Airlines Flight 175 that completely destroys the government myth about 'Muslim fanatics' allegedly taking over American commercial jets. The [permissable] short clips showing Flight 175 just before impact do not allow time for such detailed analysis, but this long attack profile certainly does.
http://joevialls.altermedia.info/wtc/radiocontrol.html

Planes of 911 Exceeded Their Software Limits

The Boeing 757 and 767 are equipped with fully autonomous flight capability, they are the only two Boeing commuter aircraft capable of fully autonomous flight. They can be programmed to take off, fly to a destination and land, completely without a pilot at the controls.

They are intelligent planes, and have software limits pre set so that pilot error cannot cause passenger injury. Though they are physically capable of high g maneuvers, the software in their flight control systems prevents high g maneuvers from being performed via the cockpit controls. They are limited to approximately 1.5 g's, I repeat, one and one half g's. This is so that a pilot mistake cannot end up breaking grandma's neck.

No matter what the pilot wants, he cannot override this feature.

The plane that hit the Pentagon approached or reached its actual physical limits, military personnel have calculated that the Pentagon plane pulled between five and seven g's in its final turn.

The same is true for the second aircraft to impact the WTC. There is only one way this can happen.

As well as fully autonomous flight capability, the 767 and 757 are the ONLY COMMUTER PLANES MADE BY BOEING THAT CAN BE FLOWN VIA REMOTE CONTROL. It is a feature that is standard to all of them, all 757's and 767's can do it.

The purpose for this is if there is a problem with the pilots, Norad can fly the planes to safe destinations via remote. Only in this flight mode can those craft exceed their software limits and perform to their actual physical limits because a pre existing emergency situation is assumed if this mode of flight is used.

Terrorists in fact did not fly those planes, it is totally and completely impossible for those planes to have been flown in such a manner from the cockpit. Those are commuter aircraft, not F-16's and their software knows it.
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/planes_of_911_exceeded_their_software_limits.htm