Good Thing He's Not a Terrorist

Tecumsehsbones
Cuz it'd be bad if he was.

A man accused of stealing guns in connection with a possible plan for an attack has been captured in Wisconsin following a 10-day manhunt, authorities said.

Joseph Jakubowski, 32, was taken into custody early Friday morning after authorities responded to a call about a suspicious person on a farmerís property in Readstown, Wis., authorities said in a statement.

More than 150 local, state and federal law enforcement officials had been searching for Jakubowski, whom authorities suspected of stealing at least 16 high-end firearms April 4 from a gun shop in Janesville, a town not far from Wisconsinís southern border. Police said he had also written a 161-page antigovernment and anti-religion manifesto, which he apparently mailed to President Trump at the White House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b6837b7b8eb6

Curious Cdn
"Jakubowski" ... a well known Muslim name.

Johnnny
Those ****ing -ski's.... My mothers maiden name ended in a ski, oh god does that mean im a.....?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Those ****ing -ski's.... My mothers maiden name ended in a ski, oh god does that mean im a.....?

Yep, a half-ski. Call it a snowboard.

Curious Cdn
Damned Ski Poles.

Thank gawd for Brexit.

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Damned Ski Poles.

Thank gawd for Brexit.

Thats what i find ironic... My people are one of those economic immigrants, the irony lol

The troubles of being a mixed blood Canadian.

Now pass me them perogies

Curious Cdn

Thats what i find ironic... My people are one of those economic immigrants, the irony lol

The troubles of being a mixed blood Canadian.

Now pass me them perogies

There are no mixed blood Canadians ... unless you happen to be Metis, that is and your FN status is being questioned.

Johnnny

There are no mixed blood Canadians ... i less you happen to be Metis, that is and your FN status is being questioned.

Thats racist and takes away from my individuality.

Its like do we dimish black people who are mixed with Bantu and Xhosa? And call them just black?

Yea we do, and thats the problem...

Curious Cdn

Thats racist and takes away from my individuality.

Its like do we dimish black people who are mixed with Bantu and Xhosa? And call them just black?

Yea we do, and thats the problem...

Yes. I'm a half blood too ... Welsh, Cornish and Scottish ...

Johnnny

Represent!!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Wouldn't that be third blood?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Wouldn't that be third blood?

Yeah. That extra bloodline knocked me out of collecting those cheques.

Tecumsehsbones

Yeah. That extra bloodline knocked me out of collecting those cheques.

Don't worry, you can put that right once the Old Stock Canadians take back Canada.

Curious Cdn
+1
#14  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Don't worry, you can put that right once the Old Stock Canadians take back Canada.

Our 1492 was in 54 BC. I want compensation from the Italians for their physical and cultural genocides and for enslaving my people.

I need the Italians to pay up now before they have to switch back to their Lira from the German-backed Euros. We have enough bum wipes around, already.