Good Thing He's Not a Terrorist

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Cuz it'd be bad if he was.

A man accused of stealing guns in connection with a possible plan for an attack has been captured in Wisconsin following a 10-day manhunt, authorities said.

Joseph Jakubowski, 32, was taken into custody early Friday morning after authorities responded to a call about a suspicious person on a farmer’s property in Readstown, Wis., authorities said in a statement.

More than 150 local, state and federal law enforcement officials had been searching for Jakubowski, whom authorities suspected of stealing at least 16 high-end firearms April 4 from a gun shop in Janesville, a town not far from Wisconsin’s southern border. Police said he had also written a 161-page antigovernment and anti-religion manifesto, which he apparently mailed to President Trump at the White House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...national:homepage/card&utm_term=.b6837b7b8eb6

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Thats what i find ironic... My people are one of those economic immigrants, the irony lol

The troubles of being a mixed blood Canadian.

Now pass me them perogies

There are no mixed blood Canadians ... unless you happen to be Metis, that is and your FN status is being questioned.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Thats racist and takes away from my individuality.

Its like do we dimish black people who are mixed with Bantu and Xhosa? And call them just black?

Yea we do, and thats the problem...

Yes. I'm a half blood too ... Welsh, Cornish and Scottish ...

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Don't worry, you can put that right once the Old Stock Canadians take back Canada.

Our 1492 was in 54 BC. I want compensation from the Italians for their physical and cultural genocides and for enslaving my people.

I need the Italians to pay up now before they have to switch back to their Lira from the German-backed Euros. We have enough bum wipes around, already.